• jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    PW - 176
    CW - 177

As disheartening as this is, I’ve had quite the challenging time this past month. Am determined to get my health back to the top of my priority list, and am feeling positive.

Hi @jessicakrall8

Here’s my weigh-in I posted from Monday this week. Thinking you missed it 🙂

Tammy

I've made it to 177 I want to be there again.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    Yukie86
    Steps
    9/24 - 7945

Friday was productive study-wise... my step count was decent - it helped that my sister's dog (husky) escaped and i walked a few blocks in search (we found her).
    Today is the day i take my final exam and see if how well i absorbed the material I've been reviewing/studying. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

@yukie86 Missing steps for the 23rd...thanks!
    Jess
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday from Japan!

I just wanted to share this quote which was on my daily quote calendar at my office desk;

CHOICES we make regarding our physical and mental health today decide our ability to stay active, sharp, present, and strong for tomorrow.

Let's do this everyone! Hope everyone have a great morning/ day/ evening/ or night! =)
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Thurs weigh day
    Last week 186.7
    Current 184.7
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Thurs weigh day
    Last week 186.7
    Current 184.7

@jennifersusanmcdougall Nice loss this week Jennifer!! Great job! WTG!

@ssssseika I love that quote...very inspiring for the week! Very true...thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 248.3
    Current Weight 249.8
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Eek! Currently traveling and there's no scales around here! Last time I weighed in on Friday I was 141.3 lbs is it ok to stick to that? My weigh in day is Sunday.
    I suppose I'd need to imagine I'm the same weight til 5th Oct lol 🤣🙈
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Saturday, September 25
    • Exercise: dance with Deepti
    • Water: 3600 ml
    • Steps: 10.724 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Had an okay Saturday. I am not sure how many calories I ate, but the scale didn't show a huge difference this morning. I didn't go crazy with pizza and fries, but instead decided to buy some fresh buns. Less unhealthy and cheaper. I wasn't feeling like doing a workout, yet I eventually managed to do one in the evening.

My wintershoes arrived. They aren't anything special, just cheap vegan boots that will work well when it gets colder.
    S8Kjfuw.jpg
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Join the challenge today and share your Non Scale Victories with us all! :)

WEEK FIVE CHALLENGE-NSV

nx4nch9zcpvu.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP0oaLo6UCy_LEw6iBTxtLfJ24mNck8LbEpQ&usqp=CAU
    m3c3tvyz8s8o.png

tfbmoig7qhkm.png

TEAM RESULTS
    By Percent
    s4ndlldneavv.png
    By Pounds
    qlng6ell0gvu.png

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS
    By Percent
    3jtdx63sqcwa.png
    By Pounds
    qcb2rgptxrou.png
    471u43au3avq.png

YOUR TEAM'S BIGGEST LOSERS (WINNERS)
    8egsgiqvh3nl.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    75jh2gxhp9lp.png

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners this week! WTG ya'll!! Nice job this week!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    6s6yf9ecy5mj.png

Special announcement and a new challenge coming later today...STAY TUNED!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Its that time again for recruiting ... if you know anybody who would like to join please ask them to sign up
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10844838/registration-for-new-members-october-2021#latest
  • jessicakrall8
    edited September 2021
    Options
    All of us have had struggles over the past few months and few of us are new to this journey...I've been thinking about how many of us fall into the trap of trying to be perfect...doing everything right and then spending most of our time feeling guilty and beating ourselves up over NOT being perfect. Well, there are no perfect people and there is no perfect plan. It took us a long time to put this weight on...it didn't creep up on us and it won't fall off. So, for the next 7-8 weeks, we're going to concentrate, make extra effort, talk about and FEEL GREAT about doing something right...

vq7tfocj9z4t.jpg

Week 1, pick one of the following and work on it diligently all week...discuss it with the team...report your struggles...ask questions...announce your victories...one at a time...we'll work through these. We may even have a wildcard week where you can pick one of your own...baby steps and small changes...that's how we'll conquer them...one at a time.

Join me, will you?! (Thanks to my buddy Doug @mulecanter , for the lovely graphic...)
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone from Vegas. Having a good time and walking lots. 22,000 steps Saturday and 26,000 today (Sunday)
    I hope everyone has a good week
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Sunday, September 26
    • Exercise: 5km walk
    • Net calories: 859
    • Water: 2500 ml
    • Steps: 13.764 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I woke up not feeling too great on Sunday, but the weather was really nice! So without thinking too much about it, I went out for a walk in the national park. Good choice. It was really pretty and I saw woodpeckers, a deer through the trees and my second ever fox. The rest of the day was fairly relaxed.
    iKIX94U.jpg
    l5MZ3gQ.jpg
    vL8XKT6.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    i1bauzcbued1.jpg

So, what are you working on for the Captain's Challenge, Week 1?

I'm working on weigh-ins. My goal is to be consistent...weigh in a few times during the week, but NOT obsess over the numbers. I have asked to be moved out of the Support team and my weigh-ins start this Friday again!

Let's hear your choice and why?! Talk to me!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Please report in and let us know you're ok Izzy...I think you're back from Greece, but given the earthquake that occurred, I'd like to confirm you're safe!! Please take care!
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW - 177
    CW - 177.5

Ugh! Suspect water retention is the culprit here. Super salty meal last night. Actually had a great week, finally got back to walking each day and logged every bite. All good - I’m sure the scale will catch up after a few days.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Hey Trimstones ....You have a new member joining you ...Please welcome @shell2is :)
This discussion has been closed.