Trimstones - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,243 Member
    Options
    You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @babycarrit :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,223 Member
    Options
    You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @babycarrit :)

d8q46a62yuak.jpg

Welcome @babycarrit !! I've included you in the welcome letter on page one of this thread. Please read back from the start of this chatroom as there's a lot of information you'll need and find useful. Glad you found us!

Take a few minutes and introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about what goals you have for September and for the future or your weight loss/fitness journey!

I'm your Captain and if there's anything I can do to help you out, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing you virtually disappear a little each week! :smile:

Take care,
    Jessica :blush:
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here is my step for the last few days of last month challenge.

8/28 - 6424
    8/29 - 5517

I am in the step challenge this month again! =)
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Time to bring it in September!
    Started with a great step count this weekend with Saturday at 14,624 (definitely the norm)
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Jessica,
    I’m not planning to do the step challenge this month. Not sure if you need my steps until the 31st? Or if I’m done submitting steps since we’re on the September chat now?
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Sunday, August 29
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 1180
    • Water: 3200 ml
    • Steps: 7.693 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day

Good morning team. Yesterday was a slow day for me. I was tired and had a headache basically the whole day so no workout. I did make sure to get my steps in though, and Fitbit still gave me 290 extra calories for the day which was nice. Stuck to the new shakes all day which went well, so I got enough protein. I went to bed pretty early and feel better now, ready for the gym.
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just broke my 36 hour fast (intended 36, but ended up being 38.5 hours). Tried 24-25 hour fasts before and felt ok, so I thought I could push past it. After the first 24 hours I felt really hungry but loading up on water solved it. Nearing 36th hour I realised I wasn't ravenous but "could eat".
    All in all generally felt good, even done a workout/weights session. Emotionally at times I knew I was thinking "hangry" but decision making speed was quick enough to suss and think logically. Physically, didn't feel sluggish at all.
    Next time I'm thinking fast-ville I might try 48 hours! 🤞
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Jessica,
    I’m not planning to do the step challenge this month. Not sure if you need my steps until the 31st? Or if I’m done submitting steps since we’re on the September chat now?

No, you're good @Waifer003 as the month of Sept began on Sunday, the 29th and I have your stats through the 28th. Sometimes we all need to take some time off. You had a great month though! WTG!
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    PW - 173.8
    CW - 174
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    CharmingPassion
    Weigh in Day: Sunday

pW: 298.2
    CW: 299.0

Will do better this week team.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Steps: Goal 4k

8/27 - 4828
    8/28 - 4589
    8/29 - 1898
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Yes I would like ot be in Septembers step count. I would like to increase my steps to 5000k. And right now where I enjoy walking most is later in the day on the treadmill. Mostly cause its too damn hot to walk around outside. But once it does start to cool down there are a couple trails near my house I would like to try. Just to see if I could do it.
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    yukie86 / Step goal: 5k daily

8/29 step count: 4,925

I was so close, didn't even realize - I could've paced before i called it a day, and would've easily made it. It's alright, opportunity to learn from the mistake.
    **Note to self: check step-count (30min) before bedtime.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    yukie86 / Step goal: 5k daily

8/29 step count: 4,925

I was so close, didn't even realize - I could've paced before i called it a day, and would've easily made it. It's alright, opportunity to learn from the mistake.
    **Note to self: check step-count (30min) before bedtime.

@yukie86 It's a process...lesson learned. Just for my chart, what's your first name please?
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Yes I would like to be in Septembers step count. I would like to increase my steps to 5000k. And right now where I enjoy walking most is later in the day on the treadmill. Mostly cause its too damn hot to walk around outside. But once it does start to cool down there are a couple trails near my house I would like to try. Just to see if I could do it.

@CharmingPassion I'm with you on your comment about the heat...Virginia has been insane with the humidity this summer. I wish we'd have a nice, long fall, but we won't...it will maybe give us two weeks between hot and cold and that's it. Then again, if I want the "true four seasons" thing I have to deal with snow...NO THANK YOU! I did my time in arctic h*ll...ahhh the MinneSNOWta years...don't get me started!!!! UGH! NEVER AGAIN north of the Ohio River...EVER! :neutral:

I've asked repeatedly over the past two months...what IS your first name please? I need to fill in my chart. Thanks!

Got you down for Sept.
    Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 My name is Yukie :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,243 Member
    Options
    One more new member heading your way .. Please welcome @amydandy40 :)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 My name is Yukie :)

@yukie86 Great, thanks...thought it might be a nickname as some people make up their userids...got you down! Good luck this month!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    One more new member heading your way .. Please welcome @amydandy40 :)

pty9ca7uhpe3.jpg

@amydandy40 Welcome to the team Amy! Take a few minutes and go back to the first page of this thread and read through the topics as there's lots of information a new person will need. We just started the thread on Sunday so you only have a page and a half...then, if you have any questions, that's what I'm here to handle.

You'll find lots of support here, ideas, suggestions and even a push now and then when it's needed! :wink: I hope you'll find it as helpful as I have in the years I've been here.

When you have a second, take a few minutes and introduce yourself...give us an idea of what your concerns are and maybe a couple of goals you're working on. The more we know, the more helpful we can be...even if it's just to listen.

Hope you have a great month!
    Jessica (Captain)
    TrimStones
This discussion has been closed.