Options
    Saturday, September 04
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 996
    • Water: 2700 ml
    • Steps: 7.895 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Went to do some shopping with my dad today because I don't have car, some things don't work on a bike only. Found most of the things I needed so that was nice. We went for lunch somewhere after. We both got a vegetarian lunch, which to my surprise they served with some salad with meat in it!? That really blew my mind. I told them I thought that was really messed up, so I hope they will do something about it. Either way, we wont be going there again because the food was really boring. I did some more weeding and clean up in the garden, but otherwise had a lazy day.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    September steps: week 1
    Goal: 7.500 daily

Sun 29 Aug: 8.027
    Mon 30 Aug: 10.329
    Tue 31 Aug: 8.087
    Wed 1 Sep: 8.844
    Thu 2 Sep: 10.441
    Fri 3 Sep: 10.197
    Sat 4 Sep: 7.895

I found it much easier to hit my goal than I expected. The reminders help a lot. I have them on from 7:00 - 19:00 and just by making sure I hit those, I often don't really need to do a lot of extra stepping to make it to 7.500.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    PW 187????
    Cw 186.5
    I actually went up to 191. Weighed myself as soon as I got back but it was not weigh day at that point. OMGosh¡!!!!!! Here's to a new week and no more crazy temptations.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Sorry just been busy with trying to get the kids back ready for school.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    c525jst5bw3z.jpg

Step Challenge Results for August

Wk 1 - Ssssseika - 92,559 steps!
    Wk 2 - Izzyred9400 - 88,322 steps!
    Wk 3 - Ssssseika - 96,452 steps!
    Wk 4 - Izzyred9400 - 118,844 steps!

Top 3 for August

1st Place - Izzyred9400 with 356,494 steps!!!
    2nd Place - Ssssseika with 347,874 steps!!
    3rd Place - Angmarie28 with 286,178 steps!

Thanks to all who participated during the month of August! Great job keeping it moving!
    September is well underway, but with less participants this month. Still time to join us if you'd like. Send me a message in the chatroom, set your daily goal and go ahead and post your steps from Aug 29th to present! Don't forget to tell me your favorite place to walk!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    qsyaequfwnyw.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH or NEITHER responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so.

vo7kg78dl9ta.png

Enjoy! Can't wait to read your thoughts this week!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    raffle-winners-1@2x.jpg

im352tn91qkt.png
    vnul6upemkka.png

As A Team...
    By Percent
    tq0ryvpbsruy.png
    By Pounds
    acu8e6o7mu1h.png

As Individuals...
    By Percent
    cbpvg2w2g4ig.png
    By Pounds
    p9r6q7ittn16.png
    napvwtueloqw.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners!)
    2uhlpsb0ccdg.png
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    raffle-winners-1@2x.jpg

im352tn91qkt.png
    vnul6upemkka.png

As A Team...
    By Percent
    tq0ryvpbsruy.png
    By Pounds
    acu8e6o7mu1h.png

As Individuals...
    By Percent
    cbpvg2w2g4ig.png
    By Pounds
    p9r6q7ittn16.png
    napvwtueloqw.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners!)
    2uhlpsb0ccdg.png

Whoop whoop 🙌
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Please remove me from this month's challenge. I didn't weigh in the last week of August because of Hurricane Ida and missed this week's weigh in because I was still evacuated. I'm home now but don't have all my regular food yet so not really eating for weight loss. I will rejoin in October.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Please remove me from this month's challenge. I didn't weigh in the last week of August because of Hurricane Ida and missed this week's weigh in because I was still evacuated. I'm home now but don't have all my regular food yet so not really eating for weight loss. I will rejoin in October.

Hey @Chalmation I can easily get you excused from weigh ins for a few weeks or move you to the support team if you think you'll be out for more than this month...that way you won't have to re-register...which would you prefer. Very sorry you're dealing with the after effects of the hurricane!!! Hope all is well with you and your family!! Let me know.

Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Sunday, September 05
    • Exercise: dance with Deepti
    • Net calories: 1120
    • Water: 3250 ml
    • Steps: 8.756 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a nice and relaxed Sunday. Did my workout somewhat in the morning and that was all I did really. My headaches have been pretty bad the past week, so I am hoping this week is better. Though we are getting a lot of sun and higher temperatures, so probably not.
    RA2DzYS.png
  • ellie3285
    ellie3285 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Monday
    Pw 195
    Current weight 194
    I need to try to be more active, I’m from Australia and my state is currently in lockdown so haven’t been moving as much as I normally would. Also need to lower the end of week snacking, salt and vinegar chips and Tim tams are hard to resist.
  • amydandy40
    amydandy40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    PW 212
    CW 211
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    PW - 174
    CW - 174
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    qsyaequfwnyw.jpg

Here's my answers to the week's this or that...hope you enjoyed it!

nly4nnyop4u1.png
    Jessica

My first husband was Army...love to watch my Ky Wildcats in college BBall...tablets are lighter...SO partial to the Caribbean but Europe has so much rich history, very torn on that one...Can't stand tomatoes at all, love chicken and tuna salad that has lots of onions/celery for crunch. LOVE to play putt putt (miniature) golf and board games...guess that makes me a kid at heart, huh?!

Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    432ibz5exto5.jpeg

No military background at all - but love the ocean so chose Navy. Chose soccer because I’ve been enjoying Ted Lasso lol. My Grandma made the most delicious homemade tomato juice when she was alive - think about it sometimes. While I enjoy sharing a can of tuna with my cats, I love egg salad sandwiches. And for someone who is really not competitive, I am a fierce mini putter 😀
This discussion has been closed.