• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Here is my Step:

9/7 - 15812
    9/8 - 1935
    9/9 - 17350

Hey @ssssseika Congrats on your loss this week! WTG gal! Just checking on what you posted for the 8th...1,935 isn't a typo, right? Let me know and I can update it.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    edited September 2021
    Options
    o3pvq7ii2hug.png

If you're struggling, you're progressing...
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Thursday, September 09
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 1208
    • Water: 2650 ml
    • Steps: 7.632 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I was really exhausted yesterday, but I managed to clean the house, I did 2 loads of laundry, the dishes, and cleaned the litterbox and waterfountain for my kitty. So I was not really in the mood to do more. I also got groceries so I will be including 'normal' food starting today (Friday). I had a pretty good sleep thankfully. Fridays are a bit rough because I have to get up at 6 for the gym. I have been having some issues with falling asleep lately, but last night was good.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 203.0
    CW: 203.2

I'm sorry I haven't been very active here. I've felt off track in a lot of areas, so I started picking one thing to focus on per month. I used August to get my sleep back on track and to start going to bed earlier. September is going to be a weight loss focus, but jumping right in and trying to willpower my way through usually doesn't work. Tiny habits and small goals are better for me, so the first week I just focused on logging everything I ate (I haven't done that since we moved several months ago). I've generally kept up with fasting, so this week I'm focusing on staying under my calories goal. Then I concentrate on hitting my macros better.

I'm finally getting my home gym put back together after the move, and getting back in that habit will my my focus for October if my September habits are well established.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Im not keto and never will be, and I 100% recommend any diet other than Keto, but this is funny
    0gemzqrbhbjb.png
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    It's Friday! --I forgot to weigh-in 1st thing (am), so I'll have to remember to do it this evening.

Yesterdays steps:
    9/9 -5,640

Tip: I find myself looking for ways to up my protein intake without simultaneously increasing too many carbs/fats - i know there's plenty of protein shakes out there, but i don't really find myself "craving/wanting" shakes... However, I recently purchased these Swanson sipping bone broths, that are really tasty (I squeeze some lemon & add a little sea salt). A big + they are super convenient to have on hand.
    7p1dn28kds6h.png

Love that I can heat one up and take it with me during my lunch walk at work.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    It's Friday! --I forgot to weigh-in 1st thing (am), so I'll have to remember to do it this evening.

Yesterdays steps:
    9/9 -5,640
    (SNIP)

@yukie86 If you want to wait and weigh in first thing Sat morning, I would recommend that...weighing late in the day is never good...will watch tomorrow morning for your posting.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    cexl9qf03kln.png
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Here is my Step:

9/7 - 15812
    9/8 - 1935
    9/9 - 17350

Hey @ssssseika Congrats on your loss this week! WTG gal! Just checking on what you posted for the 8th...1,935 isn't a typo, right? Let me know and I can update it.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica :smile:

@jessicakrall8 ,
    Thank you for catching it!
    8th is supposed to be 19935 =)
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! So sorry, my family/personal life has been crazy the past week. We evicted a tenant (who did not go quietly) and all have the flu AGAIN. If it's alright I'll be back next week?
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Friday, September 10
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1205
    • Water: 3500 ml
    • Steps: 10.159 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Friday was gym day again. My legs were a bit tired, but otherwise it went fine. I managed to stay awake the whole day. That's the second time ever since starting the gym over 3 months ago that I did not nap after. It was not easy, but I tried to keep myself entertained, mostly with hiking videos on youtube. The warm weather is finally over. I am so happy to have grey and rainy days. I feel much better when it's colder, and I sleep better too.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 210.3
    CW: 210.3

Weight is exactly the same which is too bad. I was lower than this only once this week, otherwise it just moved up by like 0.2kg the whole time. If adding in the fruit, muesli, yoghurt and salad does not help with losing weight, I have no clue what else to try to break this plateau.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 210.3
    CW: 210.3

Weight is exactly the same which is too bad. I was lower than this only once this week, otherwise it just moved up by like 0.2kg the whole time. If adding in the fruit, muesli, yoghurt and salad does not help with losing weight, I have no clue what else to try to break this plateau.

@pupowl They say to help break a plateau, you need to do something to shake things up...change of routine as your body has grown used to what you were doing, so perhaps do something in exercise you don't normally do, drink a little more water, adjust something...you're doing great!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey all. I am having surgery this week to remove the lump they found. I will be down for about two weeks, so pulling myself from steps and stuff until I am healed enough to get around and everything. Pre-op and all that is done as of today and due to covid restrictions I am house locked down with everyone in my house until surgery. Its crazy. But I am willing to do anything not to have to do this in a regular hospital right now because all of them have covid wings and such. Although I am over my brain being poked. Anyways much love to you all, keep fighting hard, and I can't wait to put this all behind me.

@CharmingPassion Praying for a successful surgery, quick recovery and very little discomfort! Please keep us updated on your progress!! You're being wise on the COVID-front as well...smart cookie! Take care!
    Jessica
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday. Oops
    PW: 213.1
    CW: 214.5

I'm sorry, I really suck lately. My memory has not been the greatest lol
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    HW 268
    PW 237.5
    CW 237.6
    Man I worked hard this week to eat less and well. I did eat out yesterday night and the night before. Maybe it’s all the sodium???
    On to trying the same next week
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 144.2
    CW: 144.2

Sorry I was a day late logging my weight.
This discussion has been closed.