9/10-12,239
    9/11-6,166
    9/12-15,758
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    33jm4ibvm8ux.png

How dare you make me choose between Hallmark and lifetime!!🤣
    I used to love beer when I was young and drinking it illegally 🤣🤷‍♀️, but as I got older I realized how gross it really was. I love wine, white especially.
    I hate speaking publicly but I'd rather be a tour group leader than speak to a bunch of people. That sounds like a nightmare lol
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yukie 86, Step goal: 5k
    9/11 -7232
    9/12- 7343

jnfepcfuhqhx.png
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Team:

When reporting in your weigh ins, please follow our requested format:

UserID
    Day of Weigh in
    PW: (previous weight in lbs)
    CW: (current weight in lbs)

This helps to keep the postings uniform, cut down on the possibility of errors in the stats and keep everyone happy and well informed. Thanks for your cooperation.

Also, as a reminder, if you know you'll be out of town or unable to weigh in, please make sure to inform your Captain by posting early or sending a private message from your home screen under MAIL. If you cannot post in advance, when an emergency arises, please send a message or post to the chatroom, so we're aware and can update for you accordingly or inform the Moderators.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Jessica

Apologies @jessicakrall8
    Sunday
    PW: 146.2
    CW: 143.7

@napattack9558 I filled in the chart for you, no problem...it wasn't just you...had quite a few over the past few weeks, so I knew it was time for a general reminder. No worries. Great loss this week! Have a great week ahead!
    Jessica

Thank you!! ❤️
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,743 Member
    Options
    Monday, September 13
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1074
    • Water: 3450 ml
    • Steps: 9.181 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Had a busy Monday with the gym and choir. I am doing the elliptical for 10 minutes + interval now, so another tiny improvement. The choir was a lot of fun, but boy am I tired now. I just don't get enough sleep if I am home after 22:00 and I need some time to relax before I can fall asleep. But today is my lazy restday. I am only going to get a handful of groceries, and that will be all.
  • amydandy40
    amydandy40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW 212
    CW 210.8
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Please remove me from this month's challenge. I didn't weigh in the last week of August because of Hurricane Ida and missed this week's weigh in because I was still evacuated. I'm home now but don't have all my regular food yet so not really eating for weight loss. I will rejoin in October.

Hey @Chalmation I can easily get you excused from weigh ins for a few weeks or move you to the support team if you think you'll be out for more than this month...that way you won't have to re-register...which would you prefer. Very sorry you're dealing with the after effects of the hurricane!!! Hope all is well with you and your family!! Let me know.

Jessica

I plan to be back in October, so you can excuse me for the rest of September.

I've kinda been using the hurricane as an excuse for eating! Old habits don't go away, they just lurk below the surface. I still have to buy all my regular food; stores still aren't fully stocked because power is still out where the food warehouses are. I'm sure things will be back to normal by October, if we don't get hit by another storm.
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    Step goal: 5k

9/13- 5459

ytccltyasgrr.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    9/13-6487
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    amydandy40 wrote: »
    SW 212
    CW 210.8

Nice loss this week @Amydandy !! Great job!!! Write and tell us the challenges you're having and perhaps a couple of us might have some suggestions. If all is going well, please share a few tips for those who ARE struggling...I guarantee, everyone needs those!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Please remove me from this month's challenge. I didn't weigh in the last week of August because of Hurricane Ida and missed this week's weigh in because I was still evacuated. I'm home now but don't have all my regular food yet so not really eating for weight loss. I will rejoin in October.

Hey @Chalmation I can easily get you excused from weigh ins for a few weeks or move you to the support team if you think you'll be out for more than this month...that way you won't have to re-register...which would you prefer. Very sorry you're dealing with the after effects of the hurricane!!! Hope all is well with you and your family!! Let me know.

Jessica

I plan to be back in October, so you can excuse me for the rest of September.

I've kinda been using the hurricane as an excuse for eating! Old habits don't go away, they just lurk below the surface. I still have to buy all my regular food; stores still aren't fully stocked because power is still out where the food warehouses are. I'm sure things will be back to normal by October, if we don't get hit by another storm.

Understood @Chalmation ...hope things start to even out for you. If you have to eat out, try to stick to lower calorie foods to help you out...Subway has great choices...Arby's classic roast beef is only 360 calories. Almost every fast food place has a grilled chicken sandwich...and those are usually reasonable. We moved you to the Support Team, so when you're ready to return, just let me know. No need to re-register...good luck! I'll be thinking about ya!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    qar3j08qdi2g.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow! What can you do to help someone else this week?
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,743 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, September 14
    • Exercise: restday
    • Net calories: 1258
    • Water: 2775 ml
    • Steps: 7.646 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. My Tuesday was really lazy. I got some groceries in the morning and I managed to survive that trip again and bought nothing that wasn't planned. It was really warm, so I felt pretty bad and had a headache the whole day. Got a lot of butterfly visitors though, which was nice.

@jessicakrall8
    I am sorry to hear you were have a hard time, and sorry I missed it! I am glad to read you are back on track. The walking goal is nice to have. I hope your knee holds up, good luck. :smile:
    rf1ShDn.jpg
    354p09x.jpg
    W0sS6iy.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/12 8,486
    9/13 13,791
    9/14 23,572
    As it has been a bit too windy here for the beach,my husband & I have been out walking.There are no pavements so all I can hear from my husband is "Keep in !! " as big trucks thunder by 😏 We walked to a beach we love & were disappointed it was covered in sunbeds & umbrellas.It spoilt a beautiful spot.
    I am not doing very well on avoiding all the treats & drinking alot of wine.My shorts are definitely getting tighter !! Friday my sling can be removed so I can go in the sea,but will have to be careful.
    @jessicakrall8 glad you managed to find your focus,great you are walking some more.You are always there to support all of us.Sorry that we let you down.I for one really appreciate all your hard work.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-155.8
    Current-153.6
  • Yukie_OP
    Options
    Yukie86
    Step goal: 5k
    9/14 - 5155

* Stay strong everyone. If all you can do is focus on one thing, do that (small steps). Most importantly, give yourself grace when things don't go as planned (life will happen - be kind to yourself) ❤

@jessicakrall8 , so sorry we missed your cues for needed encouragement. You are always so responsive and encouraging to all, we need to do better in doing the same.

As for me: work is particularly busy and I'm coming up on an exam deadline by the following weekend, so I'm on work & study mode. ** pre-packaged salads & snacks are keeping me on track.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    9/13-6,487
    9/14-8,358
  • angmarie28
    Options
    I was told by a guy who comes to my work to do body analysis', who is a health couch, to avoid sugar for your first meal, to stay under 7g of sugar, So I have been playing with my diet, and I have determined he is right. If I have any amount of sugar in the mornings, I am so hungry all day, even a lot of carbs do that, but if I eat like a cheese stick and greek yogurt, Im fine. So from now on, no more sugar in the morning. Im also cutting majority of refined sugar from my diet. Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight and get up early to workout too. I did good last week, but struggling this week.
This discussion has been closed.