• Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yukie86
    Friday weigh-in: missed it
    PW:140.8
    CW:139.4

Steps 9/10- 4,569
    ** been more sedentary lately since I've been studying for a prof. designation. Gotta pick our battles sometimes.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 285.2
    CW 279.8

YES!!!!! I am so proud of myself. Just the fact that I was able to maintain weight loss while traveling was big for me. Eating while traveling is super difficult for me. I recently started working with an NP and a dietitian on a bariatric team to help me with my lifestyle changes....so far so good 👍🏽. I'm incorporating exercise back into my life slowly. I've been walking at my favorite park and yesterday I went to my 1st Extreme HipHop Step class...OMG!!! It was fun but it definitely showed me that I need to be drinking WAY more water....and I already drink a good amount.
    I'm excited for what's to come. My dietitian gave me a goal of losing 5% of my weight (15lbs) over the next 3-4 months. I'm going to kill it! What do you think? 😁

Wow, @DreaRN15 you have really made adjustments to your routine and it shows in the best ways!! Good for you!!! Great loss this week! WTG!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    HW 268
    PW 237.5
    CW 237.6
    Man I worked hard this week to eat less and well. I did eat out yesterday night and the night before. Maybe it’s all the sodium???
    On to trying the same next week

@CasandraW You are likely correct...that little bit will come back off...stay on track...you're doing great!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    Yukie86
    Friday weigh-in: missed it
    PW:140.8
    CW:139.4

Steps 9/10- 4,569
    ** been more sedentary lately since I've been studying for a prof. designation. Gotta pick our battles sometimes.

Great loss this week @yukie86 WTG!!! Some sedentary time is a good thing...we all need to rest on occasion. Have a great weekend!
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Can you just put in what I had last week. Will be home to monday
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    This should be my last vaca since I start a new job Mon
  • babycarrit
    babycarrit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Babycarrit
    Pw 206
    Cw 206

I was under the weather this week
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,743 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Saturday, September 11
    • Exercise: dance with Deepti
    • Water: 3150 ml
    • Steps: 8.524 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not much going on Saturday. Did my workout in the morning. I was feeling really off. Just very weak for some reason, despite eating normally (it felt a bit like low blood sugar/not enough food). I had a big take out meal in the evening, which weirdly made me feel better. I did not enjoy it at all though. I much rather stick to my healthy food. Junk food just doesn't work for me anymore, and I consider that to be a very good thing. I like being able to tick all the boxes on my spreadsheet and see how well I am doing. I think the next time I want a break for the day, I will just buy 1 smaller thing at the grocery store that I am really in the mood for.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hi team,you are all doing great! @DreaRN15 it's always good to have good advice,5% loss in that timescale is definitely doable,you've got this!! Thank you so much for your kind words @CasandraW & @Pupowl
    It is difficult to type with my left pinkie as I'm right handed.Getting dressed & eating is also a challenge.Mind you I am not doing too bad with all the lovely food here in Greece.Just hope I don't gain too many pounds !!
    Good luck with the surgery @CharmingPassion wish you a speedy recovery.
    My steps
    9/7 5,300
    9/8 9,172
    9/9 9,850
    9/10 7,963
    9/11 8,420
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.2
    Current Weight 250.0

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday!
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CW 143.7
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey Team:

When reporting in your weigh ins, please follow our requested format:

UserID
    Day of Weigh in
    PW: (previous weight in lbs)
    CW: (current weight in lbs)

This helps to keep the postings uniform, cut down on the possibility of errors in the stats and keep everyone happy and well informed. Thanks for your cooperation.

Also, as a reminder, if you know you'll be out of town or unable to weigh in, please make sure to inform your Captain by posting early or sending a private message from your home screen under MAIL. If you cannot post in advance, when an emergency arises, please send a message or post to the chatroom, so we're aware and can update for you accordingly or inform the Moderators.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,322 Member
    Options
    206-2063987_graphic-congrats-winners-winners-banner.png

ojhwto214jyt.png
    denq3w2jgfob.png
    BY TEAM
    In Percentages
    sd5nrkfx3ou6.png
    In Pounds
    e75uyrvxksb6.png
    BY INDIVIDUAL
    In Percentages
    iq4q8lhikpnv.png
    In Pounds
    9bjdmeupkkvb.png
    pg7w26rj8bz0.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners)!
    500exyazbt4b.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    2p2m99ao48fu.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH or NEITHER responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so.

4yz23vrkes6v.png

Enjoy! Can't wait to read your thoughts this week!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    jjnzo10fqx62.jpg

...to all of last week's winners! Great job Trimstones!

mnwxtqcmm67x.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,322 Member
    Options
    d-man-group-people-next-level-illustration-top-standing-phrase-rendering-human-character-concept-progress-33532057.jpg

SEPTEMBER WEEK THREE CHALLENGE - LADDER UP!

Join in on this week's challenge and make little steps towards real and lasting progress!

FIND THE CHALLENGE HERE
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Team:

UserID
    Day of Weigh in

This helps to keep the postings uniform, cut down on the possibility of errors in the stats and keep everyone happy and well informed. Thanks for your cooperation.

Also, as a reminder, if you know you'll be out of town or unable to weigh in, please make sure to inform your Captain by posting early or sending a private message from your home screen under MAIL. If you cannot post in advance, when an emergency arises, please send a message or post to the chatroom, so we're aware and can update for you accordingly or inform the Moderators.

Jessica

Apologies @jessicakrall8
    Sunday
    PW: 146.2
    CW: 143.7
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey Team:

UserID
    Day of Weigh in

Jessica

Apologies @jessicakrall8
    Sunday
    PW: 146.2
    CW: 143.7

@napattack9558 I filled in the chart for you, no problem...it wasn't just you...had quite a few over the past few weeks, so I knew it was time for a general reminder. No worries. Great loss this week! Have a great week ahead!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,743 Member
    Options
    Sunday, September 12
    • Exercise: dance with Deepti
    • Net calories: 676
    • Water: 2850 ml
    • Steps: 10.525 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a very light eating day because Saturday I ate too much. I did my workout in the morning, enjoyed reading a book, watched some more hiking vlogs and did laundry. It was a pretty good day.
    gRq17EU.png
  • ellie3285
    ellie3285 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ellie 3285
    Weigh in Monday
    Pw 194
    Current weight 194
This discussion has been closed.