• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 279.8
    CW 281

This has been a stressful week!! Lost 1 friend from Covid & another is in ICU. I know what to do though so I'm gonna get it back on track this week.

@DreaRN15 I am SO very sorry for the loss of your friend. Sadly, the last two years, we've all experience WAY TOO MUCH loss...I pray you find peace in the happy memories you had with your friend. If you want to talk, we're all here to listen. Your teensy weight gain will come right back off. Stay on track...you're doing well.

Take care,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited September 2021
    Options
    ws4ocvyz7ve8.jpg

The following team members need to post your weigh ins for this week before stats start in the morning:

@jennifersusanmcdougall
    @jenready
    @izzyred9400

Thanks!
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @DreaRN15 I’m sorry to hear of your loss and stress.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.0
    Current Weight 248.3
  • babycarrit
    babycarrit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Babycarrit
    Saturday
    Pw 206
    Cw 203

(I'm only chalking this one up to lack of appetite due to being on antibiotics for this bronchitis I've had for 2 and a half months)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.0
    Current Weight 248.3

@jenready Great loss this week!!! Hope you're doing well...write in and tell us how things are going...we want to hear your successes AND struggles!!
    Jessica

@babycarrit Great loss this week too...sorry you were sick, but glad you're starting to feel better!!! At least the loss made you smile, right?! Good job!
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 279.8
    CW 281

This has been a stressful week!! Lost 1 friend from Covid & another is in ICU. I know what to do though so I'm gonna get it back on track this week.

@DreaRN15 I am SO very sorry for the loss of your friend. Sadly, the last two years, we've all experience WAY TOO MUCH loss...I pray you find peace in the happy memories you had with your friend. If you want to talk, we're all here to listen. Your teensy weight gain will come right back off. Stay on track...you're doing well.

Take care,
    Jessica

Thanks So Much for the condolences and the encouragement. Definitely been too much loss from this horrible virus. I'm just trying to get back in the right headspace. I've got work to do...I go back to see my dietitian on the 30th.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    Yukie 86, Step goal: 5k
    9/11 -7232
    9/12- 7343

jnfepcfuhqhx.png

All the same
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    Last week, I had several really bad days...and not one person responded to my notes needing a little encouragement. I got my head back on straight and this week, I've started off strong. Calories under control, water intake is up, exercise is good, feeling positive...even walked OUTSIDE in the heat at work today (very hard for me to handle humidity)...trying to do 25 miles this month of INTENTIONAL walking...besides my daily 6k steps. Doing well so far...over half way to that goal. 12 miles to go and it's only the 14th. No doubt that I make it...last month was 22, previous 20. I'm edging up slowly each month because I don't want to re-injure my knee.

Please watch for messages where people need you on this team. Even Captains need a little hug once and again. A posting you make, words of encouragement, even a meme or cartoon you post, can make a difference for someone just waiting to hear a few kindnesses. I really love this team...but we all lead busy lives...try to post a few days during the week...even if just to ask a question...you might just generate a discussion that someone else needs as well! The more you give to this group, I guarantee, the more you'll get out of it!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Take care all,
    Jessica :smile:

I feel bad! You're here for us we should be there for you. I added a calendar reminder for me to log in every other day and check what's going on.

I thought once Sept hit I would be less busy boy was I wrong. I did miss a bunch of readings which is why I didn't respond. I don't know a bunch of the new people on here. So sorry your going through a tough patch. You and me both. I see you have a new car I'm glad they are very soothing. I love there little motors! Have a great week.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW: 195.1
    CW: 195.1

I typed a whole reply and then drove my daughter to school and the page reloaded and deleted it all lol.

I lost my motivation end of last month, being on calorie restriction for such a long time wears on you.

I dove back in last week with my plan b which is to order meal plans through the end of the year. I'm using Trifecta, my body has not adapted well to the higher starch veggies they use like carrots, zucchini, squash etc. I actually think I have lost a couple pounds of fat but I am so bloated. My stomach was in knots yesterday. Trying another week and upping my water consumption. The calories of the meals are between 1100-1200 per day. I'm beginning to think my maintenance calories will be around 1200. Trying not to worry about that yet as I'm still many months from my goal, but eating 1200 calories per day I still feel hungry pretty much all the time. Going to ask my doctor about getting prescribed contrave. I will try anything at this point!

I generally don't write much about my personal life. My 5-year-old recently started kinder. I'm sure that's why many people in the group have disappeared. Between getting signed up for art class, after school care, getting in the routine, getting all of the school uniforms, the soccer uniforms, new riding gear, nailing down who's going to drive to soccer practice, school pictures, progress reports, soccer pictures, soccer games on saturdays, there's a parade on Sunday, Spirit gear to buy, dental and doctor appointments to set up, birthday parties, back to school events, multiple fundraisers, and all of this stuff to manage on top of working full-time and being highly stressed out from dieting.

So yay! Happy September everyone. 🤣

@laceyf53 Hope you get regulated in your diet soon...feeling bloated is THE WORST! Also, things will calm down soon, once the new routines with school become "normal"...if there's any such thing as normal now with all the COVID protocols...hoping here in the US that 5-11 yr olds can get vaxxed soon...they're saying by November...that will take some of the pressure off too...everyone is so worried about their kids (and rightfully so)...hope your little one likes kindergarten...how's it going?
    Jessica

Hang in there jk is the hardest just j/k. Lol I know this very well. Mine are gr 2 and gr5.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Friday, September 17
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 918
    • Water: 2950 ml
    • Steps: 8.903 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a really good day. This rarely happens; most of my days are "meh, it's fine" so I was very happy with this exception. I weigh daily and on Friday, I finally lost a fair bit and made it out of the 95 kg I have been stuck in for a while. My gym time at 11:00 works so much better. I have no idea why I was so set on going at the earliest time before. Mornings are really rough for me. The gym is really quiet at 11:00 which is also great. It works well with my food too. I eat at 9:15 - 12:30 - 14:30 and 16:30. This also means there is not a lot of room for a nap so I have a better shot of staying awake.

Then the thing that really made my day was seeing an owl for the first time in my life. I was out in the backyard walking my cat, when I turned around and saw a blob on the roof out of the corner of my eyes. It only took me 2 seconds to realize what it was and then I made a mad dash inside for my camera, begging it to still be there when I got back outside. And it was! I know this may not seem like a big deal to some people, but I LOVE birds and I have been wanting to see an owl for years. And then when it finally happened, it literally visited me, sitting on my roof. It was just amazing. I got to watch it for about 5 minutes before it flew away.

gx1uAGp.jpg

Love this. Inspirational!
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 279.8
    CW 281

Covid sucks! But we don't, we love you!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Saturday, September 18
    • Exercise: 5km walk
    • Net calories: 991
    • Water: 2700 ml
    • Steps: 13.150 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I started my Saturday with an early walk. The weather was nothing special, a little grey. There wasn't a lot to take pictures off, but it was still nice to be out. I haven't had the energy to go on walks lately. Doing workouts at home is easier in that case. The rest of my day was spent doing laundry, reading, and watching more hiking videos.
    LKOiiRx.jpg
    fe6VtwD.jpg
    MVaUX9c.jpg
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.0
    Current Weight 248.3

Yay lovely
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Weigh day Thursday, or Sat Eve. Head down in shame.
    Lw 186.5
    Cw 186.7
    I have muscles in places I never thought possible lol. First week at work it went okay. Just got to speed up. I'm too picky and clean way more than need to. If that is even possible? Dumps a bottle of Lysol on a night stand! Lol. Today was a veg day as tomorrow is clean the school day. I am for the school, but I am not looking forward to it.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    On a side note my body does not like it when it does not get fruit or veggies for the day. Hence why I am up right now instead of bed. I don't like stress. I need prayer for these weird sleep patterns.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hi all,seems like alot of the team are facing tough challenges just try to keep focused on your goals.Its hard not to let your emotions spoil your food choices.Also for some the scales are moving in the right direction which is great.
    @jessicakrall8 I think when I sent the message to you I said I was on vacation for 3 weeks & would miss 3 weigh ins.
    My steps or lack of them.It is super hot here so I've just been lying horizontal under the umbrella on the beach.Ive read alot of books on my kindle.I have my sling off now & managed to swim a little in the sea yesterday.It was wonderful.
    Steps
    9/15 11,237
    9/16 8,678
    9/17 6,498
    9/18 7,029
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    sm2vne5ru739.jpeg
    My Saturdays are always get it done days, Sundays I try to rest.
    No tent camping for this girl if I can help
    it, however I did just volunteer to help
    with a girl guide group so I might need to reevaluate that.
    Bikinis at home, tankinis in public. I have a very long torso so it really quite hard to find a one piece bathing suit
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Previous Weight 143.7
    Current Weight 141.7
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP0oaLo6UCy_LEw6iBTxtLfJ24mNck8LbEpQ&usqp=CAU

dcu3cosz1fa8.png

mk4ojiso98qe.png