Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

1136137138139140142»

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,441 Member
    Yes, I can see your toes tapping, Judith! I can hear your hoots of laughter too!

HOOTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,566 Member
    You girls are so funny. I fell off my chair laughing and almost broke my "tooth".

TOOTH
  • Healthyme7410
    I have tied myself in my chair so I will not fall out again. I may need to find a "booth" that is selling seat belts that would be easier to remove when I want to get up.

BOOTH
  • LosinSusin
    Lol, Judith! We don't want you falling off a chair or out of a booth! For sooth (truth!)

SOOTH
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Haha, you gals got me Lol Big Time. I may have to buy a seatbelt with Linda to hold me in my chair. Did you know just down the street is a Market with a Booth that sells really nice Belts we can use to keep up in our chairs.

BOOTH
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, falling off chairs would make everything that we land on throb! Let be safe.

THROB
  • 316Judith
    Yes falling off chairs would make my body throb Susan! Instead of falling off chairs maybe we can

Oops can’t find a word to fit with our story line!
  • Healthyme7410
    Throbbing is not a good thing if it is from falling. Maybe we need to take some dance lessons to help our balance and "throw" our cares to the wind.

THROW
  • LosinSusin
    It certainly would be worth it to do that, Linda.

WORTH
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda let’s Throw our Cares go the Wind and yes Susan it is worth it all! Yes, Let’s Rowth it all to the Ocean…

ROWTH