Prayer Requests for 2024

1151617181921»

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,391 Member
    Thank you for your encouragement, JC and Judith. JC, you are kind and inspiring. Sending hugs and prayers. The scripture verses ate wonderful.
  • Paraest
    Paraest Posts: 564 Member
    Prayers for all.
    Thank you for the Bible verses well chosen.
    Prayers for Colin & Linda with her ear infection.
    PTL God, knows what is in our hearts & He answers them.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Tomorrow I am at the hospital for follow up with my Surgeon. He is doing some procedures getting me ready for the 2 weeks I am in the Hotel while my place is undergoing renovations. Thank you for your prayers. Will update you tomorrow.
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,334 Member
    Judith, as you undergo some procedures today with your Surgeon, I pray you feel the Presence of our Holy God in every conversation and every treatment. <3 I pray everything goes smoothly and that you recover quickly. Also praying for strength as you prepare moving into the hotel during the renovations. In Jesus Name, Amen <3
  • LosinSusin
    Keeping you all in my prayers 🙏 ❤️
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,520 Member
    So many things to pray for but we have a powerful God who holds us all in his hands.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,579 Member
    Amen, this morning I had an awesome time with the Lord! I was filled and prayed up ready for today! God is Good!

My Surgeon feels the lower face and lips will do best with Laser Surgery. He will continue to remove the diseased tissue every 2 to 3 weeks, I have found weekly has been way too much. And the Surgeon says 2 to 3 weeks is fine and I am to continue with the treatment my Oncologist put me on for 30 days, then I am back to see both Oncologist and Surgeon when I am back to my home after the Renovations.

And yes, Linda and Susan your prayers were answered. The Lord helped me today and gave me his strength to get thru the procedures. I felt the presence of the Lord and was filled with God’s Comfort and Peace.

I am at the Hotel on Tuesday October 1st. They have full WIFI and Internet services so I will be able to be here with you all for the 2 weeks I am there.

Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you all!
  • LosinSusin
    I am do relieved to read your update, Judith. Praise God for His goodness and mercy and constancy! ❤️🙏