Prayer Requests for 2024

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    Glad you have a date for the next review, Judith. Praying the new medication will help. The Lord has you. πŸ™πŸ’•
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,619 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Thank you Susan

Please know I am praying for Colin as he is Day 1 Post-op from his surgery. Trusting he is being given good pain control and is recovering well.

I am praying for your wrist regarding upcoming physiotherapy. Hope you do well in this treatment approach.

Appreciate your prayers. I am at the hospital tomorrow to see my Surgeon regarding discussion of my next surgery and injection treatments. Hoping I am given a time frame for the wait times for the OR and a bed. I have some Blood tests and surgeon will order the ECG and Echocardiogram tests. They are required before I go into surgery. This will be number 6 surgery. Trusting God for complete healing!

Will keep you posted and please keep us all updated on how Colin is doing and you with your physio! Love and Prayer, πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Hi Judith. Thank you for your advance prayers for Colin. His surgery is happening next week (Tues 12th April AEST). My physio won't start for a couple of weeks.

I am praying for you with your upcoming surgery.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Susan, appreciate the update and your prayers.

It was a difficult appointment, I am on wait list and had Lab work done, Surgeon has basically sent me back to Cancer Clinic for follow up until my surgery is done. They called me this afternoon and I see Dental Oncology on Tuesday May 2nd
    After that my appointments will be set up with Pathology for my mouth and jaw.

I am supposed to hear from VGH Booking line in 2 weeks regarding estimated time of surgery.

Surgeon said today it could be 2 months or more today.

All I can do is pray and leave it with God! πŸ™βœοΈ
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you for the update, Judith. I guess the infection and cancer is slowing down the surgeon,'s plans. I am so sorry this is happening to you, but God knows all about it. You are such an encouragement, showing your trust and faith in Him.

4ykg8pshignb.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Susan for your Love Prayers and Kindness, and the Scripture Verse you shared here. it sure ministered to me. πŸ“–

My prayers continue for Colin and for you! πŸ™β€οΈ
  • LosinSusin
    edited April 2023
    Options
    You're welcome, Judith, and thank you for being so faithful for us, too.

Colin has come through his shoulder surgery and is in recovery. It went well according to his Dr, and he has about six months of follow up treatment ahead. Thank you all for praying. Please continue to pray for healing and recovery without complications.

Thank you so much.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Praise the Lord to hear Colin’s surgery went well. God is Good! I will continue to pray for Colin’s recovery that all will go well with no complications. I will be mindful that Colin has 6 months of follow up appointments and of course he will have physio. Trusting all will go well to God’s Glory.

Please Colin know I am praying along with so may of our Team members for his recovery and complete healing! Praise God! πŸ™βœοΈ
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you Judith and all praying team members. He is not ready to come home yet so is staying another night in hospital.
  • 316Judith
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Thank you Susan for this latest update. Praying for Colin that he will do well in his recovery β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή and be able to return home soon. πŸ™βœοΈ
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I am hoping Col can come home today πŸ˜€
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,846 Member
    Options
    Praying that Colin can come home soon and that therapy will be helpful. It may take a while until his muscles learn a new way of working.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Susan, I continue to keep Colin in prayer. Read earlier in our Chat forum you were waiting on a call to see if Colin was coming home today. With the time zones, it might be Friday where you are now so hoping Colin did come home yesterday. Keep us posted, you both are in our prayers! ❀️
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Judith, Colin did come home yesterday, with a chest cold. He is not to lift anything for 6 weeks and have rehab for 6 months. We're organising antibiotics for him. Praying he won't get pneumonia...
  • 316Judith
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Thank you Susan for letting me know, so glad Colin came home but so sorry about the chest cold. Trusting the antibiotics will take care of that and trusting no pneumonia or for any other complication. Praying for his rehab that he will have full range of motion and his shoulder be completely healed to the Glory of God!

Sending you my love and big hugs! πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ€—
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you, Judith. Today we have antibiotics. His shoulder is feeling good but his chest is so sore from coughing/surgical bruising. Maybe he will begin to feel better in coming days.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Susan thanks for the update, I am so sorry Colin is having a rough go with all the coughing and a sore chest but glad you have antibiotics for him to take. Trusting the infection will clear quickly. So glad his shoulder is doing so good! My prayers continue! β€οΈπŸ™
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    All seems to be going in the right direction, lovely friends. Colin is coughing less, has started eating again and his surgeon is very pleased with his shoulder healing. Thank you so much for praying.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Praise the Lord, great report to hear Susan. I rejoice with you! We all will keep praying! β€οΈπŸ™
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you for praying. Colin is again in the health wars. This time his eye is causing pain. This is the eye that had three retinal detachments. Would appreciate more prayer for him...