WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    BTW breakfast was spinach frittata and vine tomatoes - Yummy!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I forgot Yinka!! @YinxFed that breakfast looks divine! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I am up a little bit because of my workout yesterday but it should go away by next week

CW - 194 lbs
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @kellie_erin Happy Thanksgiving! Will "Stovetop Stuffing" suffice? I know my mom makes it very different and I like them both, but sometimes you just need the real stuff to feel satisfied. My husband's family does a rice stuffing instead of bread and every holiday meal I spend with them I come away a little sad with nostalgia for the "real thing"

@micki48 keep it up!! I wish I had your dedication to Pilates. My bed wins out every time!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented on my post of frustration last night. Your comments helped me a ton and the scale was nice to me this morning. A huge part of this journey for me is learning to look after myself first, to set boundaries, to be okay to say no. So thanks for the boost of strength everyone and the ideas on how to handle this situation.

Yesterday's exercise:
    6480 steps + 20 minutes Peloton
    Bit short on target but considering most of my waking hours were in the car, I'll take it.

@jugar Those fall colors are absolutely gorgeous. πŸ₯°

@conleywoods Enjoy the fun day with the kids.. sounds like the break from work is well needed. How did the gingerbread houses turn out? Great activity.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Oh my Friday people...you are CRUSHING the weight loss!!! Wow... great work
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @conleywoods
    Those look so good! Yum. Sounds like you had a great family day

Today's exercise - 6161 steps + 20 minutes dance cardio
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86
    My exercise and steps -

Wednesday 12,159 steps + Pilates 15 minutes + exercise bike 45 minutes moderate
    Thursday 10,233 steps + Pilates 30 minutes + exercise bike 45 minutes moderate
    Friday 15,188 steps + Pilates 15 minutes

@conleywoods
    Those houses are great - the little ghosts holding candy corn are perfect!
This discussion has been closed.