Calories: under
    Exercise: walking 20 minutes
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    FushiaKat wrote: »
    SalluR wrote: »
    @SalluR when you say you eat normally for 2 days, do you count calories on those 2 days? And are you counting calories with OMAD the other 5 day's? Or just eating whatever? I'm not judging, I'm just curious.

Yes I do count my calories intake for 2 days which I eat normal but it is calories deficit and Yes I do count calories for 5 OMAD days too which is very less calories because once I open my fast I cant eat a lot ,my body got use to eating less . When ever I feel thirsty or hungry I take a glass of water. 😀 ... Do try OMAD if you can.

My husband would not support that kind of eating plan. He likes for me to eat dessert with him every night, I eat yogurt or a mini bag of popcorn and he's happy. I also take like 20 different medications and its not good to let them sit on an empty stomach. If I was a normal person I would really give it a try. I'm doing good on about 1050 calories a day. It was a struggle at first but it's easier now.

Its good to have a healthy snack and be within the calories deficit. You are doin well. Hope you recover soon . ❤
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday 11-17-2021

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Stuff is flying off the shelves at the Market as it gets closer to Thanksgiving. I didn't see any Fresh Green Beans in the store today.

Do you think it's heathy to go off track during the holiday's and binge eat, then get back on track?

Once a while in a month its okay after all we can lose those gain weight fast by doin more workout/ intense workout after the holidays.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes t
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33
    November Week 3
    PW:478.2
    CW: 482.3lbs

Goals/Comments:
    Sorry I haven't been around but was away for early family Thanksgiving and couldn't figure out how to log on.

Unfortunately, I did gain weight these past two weeks which is very disappointing but I am revamping my meals and exercise plan hopefully the scale will start dropping again.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Sunday 11/14

Track yes
    Calories under but not on track
    Exercise no
    Water 20oz

Goals/Comments: traveling back from VA and don't like using public bathrooms so refrained from drinking water all day. Also had fast food on the pit stopovers.

Monday 11/15

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise no (if you count meal prep yes)
    Water 140oz

Goals/Comments: So suffering from a lot of back pain and knee aches from the 6hr road trip so no exercise but did force myself to meal prep cause need to get back on track. Only ate one meal so not good for me.

Tuesday 11/16

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 50 minutes interval work out
    Water 130oz

Goals/Comments still in pain but eating wise so much better than yesterday

Wednesday 11/17

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 50 minutes of interval work out
    Water 112oz

Goals/Comments worse today than yesterday but not giving up. Had to miss my Baraitric weightloss appt today but was able to reschedule it for Monday.

• Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: No
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday 11-18-2021

Goals/Day/Comments: Went to the Dentist and had my teeth cleaned today.

@SalluR unfortunately for me it's for life and there is no cure. I just woke up sick one morning after having a mild case of food poisoning the day before and it went downhill from there. My immune system turn on to fight the bacterial infection and it never turned off. It thinks that the tissue between my joints are foreign invaders and it is attacking it. That was in 2012 I have adjusted but since I was a very "A" Type personality it was extremely difficult. I have more bad day's than good day's. I really appreciate the good days. I used to eat to feel good. Now I'm changing my mindset. I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I'm living each day to the best of my ability. I have learned that it is ok to be happy even if I am in pain.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday 11/18
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    November Week 3 - Thurs, 11/18

CW: 187

This week has been hard.

Track: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: ~2,600 steps
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Exercise: 35 minutes indoor & outdoor walking
  • culmo1180
    culmo1180 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Username: Culmo1180
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Week: 3
    PW: 199
    CW: 197
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    November Week 3
    PW:478.2
    CW: 482.3lbs

Goals/Comments:
    Sorry I haven't been around but was away for early family Thanksgiving and couldn't figure out how to log on.

Unfortunately, I did gain weight these past two weeks which is very disappointing but I am revamping my meals and exercise plan hopefully the scale will start dropping again.
    Hope you had a nice time.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Sunday 11/14

Track yes
    Calories under but not on track
    Exercise no
    Water 20oz

Goals/Comments: traveling back from VA and don't like using public bathrooms so refrained from drinking water all day. Also had fast food on the pit stopovers.

Monday 11/15

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise no (if you count meal prep yes)
    Water 140oz

Goals/Comments: So suffering from a lot of back pain and knee aches from the 6hr road trip so no exercise but did force myself to meal prep cause need to get back on track. Only ate one meal so not good for me.

Tuesday 11/16

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 50 minutes interval work out
    Water 130oz

Goals/Comments still in pain but eating wise so much better than yesterday

Wednesday 11/17

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 50 minutes of interval work out
    Water 112oz

Goals/Comments worse today than yesterday but not giving up. Had to miss my Baraitric weightloss appt today but was able to reschedule it for Monday.

Hope you’re feeling better. Those long car rides can do that. Good to see you getting back on track though.
    Daily Post Thursday 11-18-2021

Goals/Day/Comments: Went to the Dentist and had my teeth cleaned today.

@SalluR unfortunately for me it's for life and there is no cure. I just woke up sick one morning after having a mild case of food poisoning the day before and it went downhill from there. My immune system turn on to fight the bacterial infection and it never turned off. It thinks that the tissue between my joints are foreign invaders and it is attacking it. That was in 2012 I have adjusted but since I was a very "A" Type personality it was extremely difficult. I have more bad day's than good day's. I really appreciate the good days. I used to eat to feel good. Now I'm changing my mindset. I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I'm living each day to the best of my ability. I have learned that it is ok to be happy even if I am in pain.
    Sorry to hear of your illness. Hang in there. As someone who’s brother also had a very painful illness I feel for you. He did as you are doing. Focusing on the good days. Xoxo.
    culmo1180 wrote: »
    Username: Culmo1180
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Week: 3
    PW: 199
    CW: 197

Nice
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for thurs 11/18
    Tracked yes