TEAM: The Slimsons (November)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, would anyone like to be Co-Captain and help me keep up with the weights and daily posts tallys? I have been trying to help other teams who don't have a Captain at all and if anyone is able to help me with this team, I'd really appreciate the help :smile:
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    DebJB30
    Monday Weigh in Week 1
    PW = 166.6
    CW = 165.2
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Was in a terrible cranky mood yesterday. Not sure why. Here’s to being in a better mood today.

That happens to the best of us for no reason at all, just because. I hope you have a better day today!
  • elelja945
    elelja945 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Check in
    Monday 11/1
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hour on treadmill
    For some reason I love when the first of the month falls on a Monday. I feel like I get a double chance at a fresh start :)
  • lilith40
    lilith40 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Check in
    Monday 11/1
    Calories: Slightly under
    Exercise: Yard work 1 hour.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, over
    Exercise: yes
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday 11/01

Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes

Goals/Comments: Busy day taking the cat to the Vet, shopping for Food. It's scary but the market was out of a lot of stuff, reminded me of when people horded everything. Maybe their shipments are delayed.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 33 minutes outdoor walking

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Was in a terrible cranky mood yesterday. Not sure why. Here’s to being in a better mood today.

@vicky2767 Some days are like that, maybe spend a little extra time on self care :smile: It IS important!!

Thanks
  • vicky2767
    Options
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30
    Monday Weigh in Week 1
    PW = 166.6
    CW = 165.2
    Awesome
    jeepkat1 wrote: »

That happens to the best of us for no reason at all, just because. I hope you have a better day today!

Thanks
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Hey guys, would anyone like to be Co-Captain and help me keep up with the weights and daily posts tallys? I have been trying to help other teams who don't have a Captain at all and if anyone is able to help me with this team, I'd really appreciate the help :smile:

I can try it if you’d like. And if it becomes too much for me I will let you know. What exactly needs to be done?
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Got raking done, passed out candy to kids with my sister

Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Got a lot of walking in at both jobs.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    chublet25
    Tuesday, Nov 2

PW 139.8
    CW: 137.8. .. . .I had my post-cancer checkup yesterday and talked to the doctor about my weight loss (I've been losing at least 2 pounds every single week since late March) and she didn't seem concerned, and thought I was doing great. But if I keep losing weight once I hit my goal, or if I had a pigout week and still lose weight, I'm to book a CT scan. Who would ever think I'd be concerned about losing MORE weight than expected???
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

I can be a backup if no one else has step up to the plate
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30
    Monday Weigh in Week 1
    PW = 166.6
    CW = 165.2

Nice
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    Tuesday, Nov 2

PW 139.8
    CW: 137.8. .. . .I had my post-cancer checkup yesterday and talked to the doctor about my weight loss (I've been losing at least 2 pounds every single week since late March) and she didn't seem concerned, and thought I was doing great. But if I keep losing weight once I hit my goal, or if I had a pigout week and still lose weight, I'm to book a CT scan. Who would ever think I'd be concerned about losing MORE weight than expected???

Wow, you just never know. I am proud of your progress and glad you're still on the mend❤🤗
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Team Slimsons took 1st place for teams for the month of October, let's see if we can do it again! We got this!

Yay
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

@gjaholy33 I'd love to have you if you're up for it.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

@gjaholy33 I'd love to have you if you're up for it.

Totally up for it.👍🏾
This discussion has been closed.