Calories slightly over
    Exercise yes 45 min no walk with the dog
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Hey guys, would anyone like to be Co-Captain and help me keep up with the weights and daily posts tallys? I have been trying to help other teams who don't have a Captain at all and if anyone is able to help me with this team, I'd really appreciate the help :smile:

I can try it if you’d like. And if it becomes too much for me I will let you know. What exactly needs to be done?

@vicky2767 Sorry I just saw this and I could use the hands still if you want. We still have one team without a captain altogether and I've been trying to make sure they're taken care of. So I can still use hands here if you're up for it.

I just send you the spreadsheets and you help keep tallys, weights and daily posts whenever you have a free moment and I like to try to respond to as many posts as I can to help motivate others, which you already do. I just need a gmail email address if you're up for it.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weightlifting, 2 miles walking.

Comments: On the struggle bus again. I should just get my license to drive the bus since it's becoming a daily theme.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Bemybestby60
    November Challenge Week 1
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 186
    Current weight 184.5
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! I didn't actually count myself in onederland until I was under 200 fully dressed like I would be at the doctor's office. Today that happened. It's really encouraging. My next appointment is December 3rd with my main 2 doctor's on the same day. I am so happy today! I've also been rummaging in my closet and I'm able to wear most things in there now. I'm wearing an XL Blouse today. I won't buy new clothes until what I own is just too big to wear, with the exception of under things and then not too many at that.
  • AB0215
    Options
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    WooHoo!! I didn't actually count myself in onederland until I was under 200 fully dressed like I would be at the doctor's office. Today that happened. It's really encouraging. My next appointment is December 3rd with my main 2 doctor's on the same day. I am so happy today! I've also been rummaging in my closet and I'm able to wear most things in there now. I'm wearing an XL Blouse today. I won't buy new clothes until what I own is just too big to wear, with the exception of under things and then not too many at that.

@jeepkat1 Congrats!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Bemybestby60
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 186
    Current weight 184.5

@Bemybestby60 Nice job!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: walking
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Bemybestby60
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 186
    Current weight 184.5

@Bemybestby60 Nice job!

😊 Thanks
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 31 minutes indoor walking
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday )

Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Worked both jobs today. I’m exhausted.
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Exercise: Walking - 5,400 Steps
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday 11-3-2021

Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Staying on track was easy today and I got a lot to eat, but my brain tried to trick me into eating. Lol, I was in the dining room and I thought, I'll just go in the kitchen and find something to snack on. Instead I went and took a nice long drink and was fine after that. I confess that sometimes I wake up hungry in the night, it's happening less and less. But I always hold back 50 calories in case that happens.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Hey guys, would anyone like to be Co-Captain and help me keep up with the weights and daily posts tallys? I have been trying to help other teams who don't have a Captain at all and if anyone is able to help me with this team, I'd really appreciate the help :smile:

I can try it if you’d like. And if it becomes too much for me I will let you know. What exactly needs to be done?

@vicky2767 Sorry I just saw this and I could use the hands still if you want. We still have one team without a captain altogether and I've been trying to make sure they're taken care of. So I can still use hands here if you're up for it.

I just send you the spreadsheets and you help keep tallys, weights and daily posts whenever you have a free moment and I like to try to respond to as many posts as I can to help motivate others, which you already do. I just need a gmail email address if you're up for it.
    Sure I will send you a message with my email address.
    Daily Post Tuesday

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weightlifting, 2 miles walking.

Comments: On the struggle bus again. I should just get my license to drive the bus since it's becoming a daily theme.
    Hang in there. You got this.
    Bemybestby60
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 186
    Current weight 184.5
    Nice loss
    jeepkat1 wrote: »

Fantastic. Woohoo. Doing great!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for wed 11/3
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 30 min strength class. I did go for a walk after dinner but saw my neighbor and we ended up chitchatting. So I can’t really count that 🤪
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    November Week 1
    PW: 480.8LBS
    CW: 475.5lbs

Goals/Comments: MET MY THANKSGIVING MILESTONE YAY!

Daily Post

Tuesday 11/2/21

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45 minutes Interval Workout, unfortunately, didn't make my steps
    Water 75oz

Wednesday 11/3/2021

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 75 minutes Interval Workout
    Water 125oz

Goals/Comments
    Meal prep on Monday and was able to taste my vegan Baked Ziti on Tuesday. Yum yum good on my part to use the Coconut Cream taste very creamy. Was supposed to have my black bean brownie as a dessert but was satisfied so in the freezer they went.

Yesterday I wind up continuing my intermittent fast window for 24hours as I don't like using public bathrooms so never eat before doctors appointment (had my mammogram and got the negative results the same day) by the time I got home I was supposed to meet with my personal trainer so decided to wait until our session was over but she cancelled. In short, only had one meal yesterday so was able to eat my chocolate goodness (black bean brownie) with my dinner so delish.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over by a coffee crisp mini bite.
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Exactly at daily goal
    Exercise: 49 minutes indoor and outdoor walking

This discussion has been closed.