Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• dkhudson56
    dkhudson56 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone. Mom probably won't come home tomorrow. They are changing her BP meds and on a new heart med. They are thinking her falls have something to do with a heart murmur she has. It has changed. I didn't go up today. Went to chiro. Then the snow started again. I will have to shovel snow tomorrow before I go up-if the roads aren't bad. Also went for pedicure. I told the tech to really work on my calluses. She said from the looks of them it is a sign I am on my feet a lot
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    55wewvbj6s9d.jpg
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It's 17 feels like 6 with a high of 30 for today. Axe Sharpening: Failure to guide your focus rests solely upon you. Blame nothing. Blame no one. Be prepared to handle everything.~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Opposite Day and National Irish Coffee Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: The things you do when no one's looking are the things that define you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult or unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,123 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified for at home 8 week cross training beginner week 1 day 3.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    xexk6v6f5d6d.jpg
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,904 Member
    Options
    @CSEGUIN2 -Yay for more snow! And great on keeping your weigh in schedule! You are strong!
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -oh that’s great she sometimes has sight. My grandma is doing well. I just talked to her. She didn’t mention oxygen but said my uncle was in the room visiting and is staying at her house (which is good). She will be moved to rehab downstairs-had to get covid tested again today. I am good. Will post my own faFinished “the Lincoln highway” yesterday. Close to finishing two more.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    Hi everyone! Well I guess my life needed a little more excitement. Last night as we were sitting down to eat my 16 yo felt sick-she vomited then slept for 12 hours. Found out today-strep throat! And in 15 minutes my younger one is scheduling for high school. I get to participate through a Google meet!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,488 Member
    Options
    @dkhudson56 ,, Glad they looked to see why your Mom is falling. Hopefully she'll recover soon. Shoveling is GREAT exercise!! WOOHOO on the pedicure. YEAH YEAH!!!
    @wallahalla ,, LOLOLOLOL The eye laser surgery!! LOLOL That hits close to home!! LOLOL But, as we know my outcome has been FANTASTIC!!
    @Bookienj,,, Sounds like your Grandma is making progress!! So cool your Uncle will be able to help her at least for now?

Oh the book I am reading has me sitting on the EDGE OF MY SEAT!! IF ONLY we could count our reading time as exercise time when our hearts are beating so hard we KNOW it's equal to RUNNING A MARATHON!! I am SURE @Katiecondy1 agrees and so many others! LOL

Hope your D 16 yr old, will recover fast. No matter how old they get when they are so sick, it still hurts. A few weeks my GD called she had the flu, wanted to know what she could do (She knew, it was the comfort she needed, I was happy to talk with her) no matter what age they are. How did the Google Meet go?
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 15 feels like 7 with a high of 35 for today. Axe Sharpening: Sometimes, it takes stepping outside of your comfort zone just ONCE to make you realize that it isn't so bad after all.~~Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose one of your strengths and find a way to use it today. Fitness quote for today: Pictures take them weekly/monthly so you can see how far you've come.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: If you can't change the situation, change your attitude towards it. Your thoughts are worthy of a new beginning, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,426 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: cross training WOD in the gym this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -yup I think my grandma is making progress and yup mu uncle should be able to help. I was calling daily now I might step it back since my grandma will be in the rehab unit and my uncle will be there. My daughter is still coughing a lot but otherwise ok. Pcr is negative so she can go back to school (she wants to and is on antibiotics and dr said she could). Google meet went well! I called in so I could hear everything just not see. My daughter wished I had asked silly questions so she could miss more of science lol! So nice you could provide comfort over the phone and lol about your book! I am almost done with 2 more.
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Has the link for adding your miles, etc. been moved? All I can find is the information on what we are to measure this week, but it's Wednesday and I don't see a single one of the posts, including mine.
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @CSEGUIN2 Connie I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am sending love your way. Hugs Lynn

I am doing a quick stop in, got a ton of stuff to get done today.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    happy wednesday everyone! it is a cool and mostly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel amazing! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on, after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    3qgew803gy3m.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,488 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 , HI Patty!!! Are you benefiting from "Get to Bed" LTGL? I sure am!! It's helping me and has in the past ,, to remember being on a set schedule, I can deeper, longer. My expects it now.
    @Bookienj,, Awww does the heart so much good to know your Grandma is getting better. Sounds like she'll do okay. A HUGE RELIEF no doubt. LOLOL On D and "Ask silly questions" to miss more of science!!! LOLOL I remember those days!!
    @lavalily ,, Please check on your actual team page. I'm not which of the 8 teams you belong to? And or/write to the CL of your team or any leader of your team. if that's not helpful please write to @Ceriusly1 for help. For this week we are working on 2 LTGL's: Go to bed (Going to bed at a set time, suggested we have a bedtime routine, if we go to bed on time we help our team by earning 10 points. The other LTGL is to plan our meals the day before. If we eat the breakfast we plan we earn 3 points, if we eat the lunch we planned we get 3 more point, if we eat the dinner we planned 3 more, max total for the day is 9 points per day. Again to be reported on the team you joined. Happy you see you!
    @Kaliswalker,, Hi Lyn!! GOOD to see you!! Hope you were able to accomplish much.
    @Cormierannie,, HI Annie!! WOOHOO on the exercise. Ohhh I think you I had 2 parakeets? They were so cute.
    @wallahalla ,, HAHAHAHAHA SO WRONG and yet SO FUNNY!! LOLOLOL Hmmm I DID STEAL this and put it on my FB!! My family will LOVE IT!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 29 feels like 24 with a high of 44 for today. Axe Sharpening: What matters is what's in front of you. If you had a bad day in the past, let that go.~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Challenge your negative thoughts and look for an upside. Fitness quote for today: Anything is possible if it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an excuse.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Just for today, focus on everything you have to gain instead of everything you have to give up. It can only get better from here.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,391 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either cross training week 1 day 4 or Thursday's WOD posted on Instagram by MACFitness.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: I am benefiting from the go to bed. My schedule works for me as well.