Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options
1464748495052»

Replies

• lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've been laughing at all the very funny cartoons about snow and winter! Thank you to everyone for posting. :D
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day but also a sad day. Exercised, worked on some of my challenge, played game with Son and hubby, read and took a nap. Got my mark for my second exam. 96% should have been 💯% but made a silly mistake. My new study material has been shipped and is on the way! Now for the sad part of my day. My friend that has been in the hospital fighting for his life passed away today at 3 pm. He will be deeply missed by many.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    It's 24 feels like 24 with a high of 45 for today. I AM: I deserve love and I get it in abundance. Axe Sharpening: You are training more than your body when pushing through a workout. You are hardening your mind and figuring out if you are truly who you say you are.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Eat mindfully. Appreciate the taste, texture and smell of your food. Fitness quote for today: Focus: When you will be able to concentrate on one goal and do whatever it takes to attain it. YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Stop believing in your excuses and start believing in your ability to get it done.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,730 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Back/Shoulders this evening after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,007 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It is chilly today. Not as warm as yesterday.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was rest, weigh and TOPS Day. Down 0.75 lbs! YES I CAN! Today was a cold day with a few flurries but mostly sun. I have decided to write about my journey so far as a program for TOPS. I think it will help others and myself. Played cards with Hubby and Son went home.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 30 with a high of 51 and cloudy. I AM: I deserve to be calm when I choose to be. Action for Happiness: Take a full breath in and out before you reply to others. Fitness quote for today: Your opinion is just noise: The ones who will judge you, are often the ones who don't have a passion. They just don't understand us.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Want to add some happiness into your life? Make someone else happy. Practice kindness, and the Universe will make sure that kindness comes back to you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,765 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx! We walk rain, snow or shine. We try to avoid ice
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    it is a mild and mostly cloudy day here today. there is construction work going on not too far from my place. it is something to do with the water mains and the sidewalks, from what i understand. so sometimes it is very noisy here, even without opening any windows or the balcony door. my daughter says hello to everyone. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! next week my daughter is on a school break. she is looking forward to a break from school. it breaks up the school year nicely for her. later on this month, on the 30th, she will be turning 17 years old. my daughter is growing up! she is such a kind, sweet, smart and talented young lady. she is also beautiful to me and to others. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been an off day. Hubby asked me to lay down with him this morning so everything is be hind schedule and chores took a bit of a back seat. Played some Mario Galaxy on the Wii. Not much movement with that game but my brain got a good workout LoL. Got most of my challenges planned and my TOPS program for the next couple weeks is ready to go. No can concentrate on week 2 of our teams in-between challenge and my studies when my books arrive.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good evening.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 feels like 20 with a high of 35 for today. I AM: I have an infinite supply of love. Action for Happiness: Get outside and notice how the weather feels on your face. Fitness quote for today: Body under construction. Mind on a mission.~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.~~Ellen DeGeneres Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,804 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Shoulders/Chest either this morning before work or this evening after work.
  • dkhudson56
    dkhudson56 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I am buying a new 16 X 80 trailer. I chose it yesterday and got pre-approval for loan but was short of all the down payment. My brother's have pitched in. Called the business today to make sure it hadn't sold and I need a letter of intent for the bank. Have calls in to excavating foundation companies where I need new block put in but my brother says the posts are still there. Awaiting on call from loan officer to set appt for Monday afternoon. I can't live in this house much longer. The parking issues that I wasn't informed about before renting drives me up the wall. Leaking roof/window in the washroom. Was getting by with buckets but then it started where only towels would work. I get from landlord they are out of state til end of March but they had someone put a shingle down that was causing it. It DIDN'T and she hasn't replied to my text. Even if Mom weren't here I could not handle this. I've never had a bad landlord til now so I am lucky to have made it til I was 65. The trailer has step in shower in master bedroom that Mom's shower seat will sit right in there and not get water on floor. 2 bathrooms and I am sick of the toilet seat in this 1 bedroom house cos some weird way they have the toilet sitting the handles we did use wouldn't fit. New place works. And I am sick of fighting to get this plastic toilet seat off to clean. Can't remember if I posted about the blowup I had Sunday. Everything with her combined with issues of house has just drained me. Mom has already complained about the mortgage payment-it is less then the rent I pay, complained about trailer ins, and the fee to hook the electric up to the trailer. Surprised she hasn't yet thought to mention trailer taxes. My opinion is I am paying for it and she can keep her nose out of it. I have paid on her bills since I was 20, even paid her house taxes, credit cards, and utilities after Dad died and rental for apt. There is no way I can make her happy so I am making it possible for me to be happier living with her. I guess one brother told her years ago he didn't want to come see her cos all she does is whine and I can remember her doing that all the way back to elementary school.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day so far. Very productive. Exercise, laundry, dishes, and almost completed the challenge I am working on. Also played a little Mario Galaxy and cards with Hubby. Might try working on the afghan that I am trying to do for my cousin's baby. Would like to have it done by Easter for when they visit but we'll see since it's barely started.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,081 Member
    Options
    HI All,,, let's switch over to the SPRING 5% Challenge for the chat.

If you've not yet joined (most of you have) please do so by clicking on the link below:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142698-2022-spring-5-challenge-community
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone