Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    It's 29 feels like 21 with a high of 43 for today. I AM for today: I know this life was made to live wild and free. Action for Happiness: Share something you find inspiring, helpful or amusing. Fitness quote for today: Exercising is a blessing, not a chore. I workout because I am grateful that I physically can.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep working for it, and everything will turn out even better than you can possibly imagine.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,457 steps yesterday.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a great day! Morning of studying and working out. We decided to wait till tomorrow for our trip as the winds are high and chance of white outs. Afternoon was movie time. Dinner is left overs so enjoying my relaxation.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Evening Leader's, when is everyone going to inquire about those wanting to join the in-between challenge since we are in week 7. I'd thought about posting an announcement later this evening or tomorrow.
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    3tvtf12gzse5.jpg
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,113 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 feels like 34 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: In many cases, we don’t need more time in a day to make a change. We simply need to take bad habits, or less beneficial uses of our time, and swap them for better actions and uses of our time.~~Will Grumke 1st Phorm Director of Education and Advisor I AM for today: Positive energy nourishes my body, and helps me radiate joy to others. Action for Happiness: Make a plan to connect with others and do something fun. Fitness quote for today: Drink some coffee, put on some angry music and handle it.~~T Nation Motivational quote for today: Take care of your physical and mental health. You can only perform at your best when you feel your best.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,463 steps yesterday.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    kvus3jbcv9fb.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    @Walla_walla LOLOLOL STEALING THAT ONE!! HAHAHAHA!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was another great day. Studied, and workouts done early. Then got ready to go to my cousin's. Also got my grade back from my first exam. 92%! Only got 2 wrong. Anyways went with my sister and her husband, as well as my son to see my cousin and his family. Got to meet and hold the newest member of the family. He is so tiny and cute. My son was that small but don't remember him being so tiny. We ate and chatted. We then played a game. Not many steps but that's ok.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 feels like 46 with a high of 72 for today. I AM for today: I am proud of my success. Axe Sharpening: You'll never know what you can do if you don't try now.~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Really listen to what people say, without judging them. Fitness quote for today: I have absolutely no desire to be average.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, believe in the Universe's plans for you. And you will change your entire life!~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,730 steps yesterday.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a busy day. Studied, went to mom's to try and get things ready for Wednesday's final big move and did laundry while I was there to use up the money on the laundry card. Also did some exercises but not my main workout as I had upset my lower back at Mom's. Also played cards (skipbo) with Hubby. Calories are better today. My friend called to update me on her husband who is in the hospital. He is not doing good and is on life support.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    d147z9sh6oz1.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    @Cseguin2,, WOW GREAT TEST SCORE!! WOW!! Excellent job!! WOOHOO!! Awww babies are sooo cute and sweet!! I have another GGK (Great Grand "Kid") coming along!! IT's thru my GS he and his dear wife live about an hour away from here. Its rare I leave our immediate area, and he comes up now and then, but certainly NOT ENOUGH!! His sweet wife is now about 18-19 weeks, they are just letting us know now. Awww Awwww Awwww!!! YOU KNOW Great Grandma WILL SPOIL this one also. We are hoping for a girl, but any child is a child.

I'd of used up the laundry card also. Hehehehe sure would of!! SO SORRY about your back though! OUCHERS!!!

My cousins H has covid, and is not at all doing well. SMH I do not know how he thought though he's in his 60s and a marathon runner, that he would be fine if he got it. One never knows, of course the regret now is to late, but we ALL keep hoping he'll pull thru. I feel bad for your friend H and of course too.

@Patti241,, HI Patti!! hey last nights sunset

jn0gic4dlpk0.jpg
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: That is a beautiful sunset.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 8 with a high of 35 and snow possible tomorrow morning. I AM: I know there is no penalty for making mistakes while I'm figuring it all out. Axe Sharpening: The little achievements along the way are what brings you to your end goal. So don't forget to celebrate those too!~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give sincere compliments to people you talk to today. Fitness quote for today: Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of Discipline or The Pain of Regret.~~Jim Rohn Motivational quote for today: Some days are harder than others but the rain always stops to welcome the sunshine.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,742 steps yesterday.
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options
    In case you did not know..here's a very clear explanation of Hunger...
    ztcvog2qpjoa.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Rained on and off all day. Today is rest weigh and TOPS day. Gained 7.5 lbs🙄. I knew I was struggling but not that much. Oh well. Once I get everything back on track, finish dealing with Mom's stuff and find my new routine that works maybe I will reach that goal. Loaded up on veggies and fruit at the store between the rains.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good evening. Just got back from pt with my friend. Came home and made homemade tacos for Taco Tuesday.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    6nv7tcqqbtm8.jpg