Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,506 Member
    Options
    @LindiemaeP,,, The personal Tour we are having is AWESOME!! TY TY TY TY!!! Hmmm the drift wood could be used in SO MANY WAYS!!! SO COOL!! Oh hey, Izzy would LOVE some as a new scratching piece, would not Amigo?
    @Bookienj,,, COOL on heading to the gym,,, actually OUTSTANDING though you do not want to. Do you listen to any special music that you may not be able otherwise? I know with teens,,, LOL "THAT'S NOT MUSIC!" thing. LOL of course what you listen to IS Music. LOL Teens, well, maybe yours aren't as bad as many as far as music goes since they play instruments. I know when I was in band (Clarinet) we often played music my Mom enjoyed. I was HORRIFIED at first, but learned (LOL) to appreciate it.
    Hope you are enjoying the warmth!! I am , but REALLY HOPING for a few more GOOD SIZE STORMS!!!
    @wallahalla ,,, I can EASILY see you with the laughing statues, and hey, lets ALL GO!!! We have the credit card from the Dawg team ,,,, it has an UNLIMITED BALANCE on it,,, woohoo!!
    Awww the last picture,, What good is love is we do not return it? Love is great.
    @Patti241 ,,, so glad you had a GREAT DAY!! WOOHOO!!! TY TY TY for being with us.
    @Cseguin2 ,,,,WOOHOO on the storage bin and an extra month!! AND of course WOW NICE STEPS IN!! WTG!! Plus the friendship,,,, I know my friends help me to feel so well, a few say it the way it is, sometimes that hurts, though it's done with the best intentions, and LOLOL they are 99% of the time,, correct. Thankfully it's not often, right now around the car. LOL the friend we co own the car with,, declares ALL Mechanics "are idiots!!" She's a very kind person just frustrated they can't find why it's shaking and always declare "no it's not." OH MY!! But they did a few small things, it didn't shake today. We'll see! HEY GREAT JOB with mailing in the exam!! What it is you are studying if you wish to say.

OKAY OFF TO BED I GO!!

Everyone PLEASE REMEMBER to turn in your time today (Friday) and weigh in either today or tomorrow (A few may have a different schedule) as long as it's in by Saturday night by 11:59 PM in your time zone.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,513 Member
    Options
    It's 47 feels like 42 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: I no longer play sports, but I still view my life as a game or race. I prepare & practice so that I can perform my best in everything I do.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send an encouraging note to someone who needs a boost. Fitness quote for today: Disciple is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Love yourself enough to put in the time and effort to make your dreams reality.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,777 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 2, Day 4 this morning after breakfast.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 WAVING!! Izzy is a purring. Awww and it's GORGEOUS OUT at 44 and SUNNY!! I'll be going for a walk soon.
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    6dqm6oz4iq6q.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,600 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone, hope you are doing something fun fun fun !!
    Last day at English Bay, here's some pics to send you onto the plane for next destination !!
    7urlhj27kwsr.jpg
    Yes there is a starbucks and a few other eateries on the corner or up the street!
    xft2iitijdvz.jpg
    Damage to the seawall walk area might have been from a couple of "king tides" new expressions for tides now eh
    nqkppod6xzcv.jpg
    Looking east to where I walked from and had to walk back to - was a nice walk. Thanks for joining me eh !
    gpi2yfymcs1z.gif

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a busy day. Studied, went grocery shopping, did a few chores, cleaned for my client and then moved some bins to storage. Still have room for more! But at least Dakoda has a place to sleep again for the weekend. Didn't get all planned workouts done but still got lots of movement.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 9 with a high of 32 for today. Axe Sharpening: Positive thoughts produce positive results. Be thankful for every experience..the great ones and the ones that you grew from.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Focus on being kind rather than being right. Fitness quote for today: On good days, work out. On bad days, work out harder.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You are stronger today than you were yesterday. Have faith, because you'll be even stronger tomorrow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,401 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: waving back. It was almost 70 yesterday. Went for a drive. Today is supposed to about the same. Expecting maybe 1 or 2 inches of snow tommorrow morning. Back to winter.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a very cold day here today and the sun is shining brightly. my daughter says hi. she is at her part-time job today. i went for a walk to get some groceries and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later this afternoon. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! have a great day, everyone1 take care and stay safe.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,701 Member
    Options
    Our weather here in North Texas is changeable - yesterday the high was 75. Today we have rain and a current temperature of 38 with a forecast high of mid 40's.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a busy but productive day. Running late tonight as my Son is visiting this weekend and helped him do a puzzle before dinner. So glad that he comes to visit every other weekend now that Mom is gone. It causes issues with Hubby. But to bad for him. He has all the rest of the time to do whatever he wants which isn't much different than when my son is here.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Wallahalla,,, Awww Margaret Awwww may we also never give up on our dreams
    @Lindiemaep ,, been FUN seeing English Bay from a locals perspective!! "king tide"? Hope your Saturday was GREAT and your Sunday follows!! I know part of your Sunday will be informative, encouraging as will mine.
    @Cseguin2 ,, WOW LOTS of moving around and activity!! WOOHOO on that!! Glad the storage bin is working out well! COOL that your Son comes!! That's nice!!! Its one day out of 14, and your heart rejoices. A PLUS PLUS!!
    @Patti241,,, Wanna send that snow ON UP to Maine?? PLEASEY PLEASEY!!??? IT MAY glance us on the coast, hey they DO NOT KNOW it could actually HIT US HARD ,,,, I'd just laugh if so. But, it'd be pretty neat!! SO STRANGE today we hit 45 tomorrow 25.
    @Cormierannie,,, we hope your evening went well!
    @Texastitcher,,, the weather ALL OVER is so CRAZY!! SO WEIRD when TX is cold like that!! Stranger when we see you get snow, and we are warmer! That's very rare though.

Anyone watching the game? The QOTD (Question Of The Day) helps if you are ,, or are around someone who is. Its such a FOOD DAY OH MY!! Now I LOVE FOOTBALL so I'll be watching THOUGH the Pats did NOT make it.

QOTD Link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10855505/daily-qotd-question-of-the-day#latest
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 29 feels like 20 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: Want to catch a lucky break? Keep working hard and you will.~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Smile at the people you see and brighten their day. Fitness quote for today: What's my goal weight? I don't have one. I will NOT define myself by a number. My journey is about feeling strong, confident, and healthy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The next chapter of your life is going to be amazing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,876 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: I will be glad to send the snow your way. It is snowing here now. Only expecting an inch or two.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx! I usually end up at the gym even when I don’t want to because 1. It’s like a 4 minute drive 2. I don’t want to waste money and not go. Come June my contract ends and that is good. In September I will rejoin planet fitness that I think is $10 a month. So much cheaper! as far as music, I don’t really care so I do what they like. when my 13yo is in the car,we do Disney hits on a low volume. If it’s my 17 yo, she likes 80s which I am known for singing along to. If both of them and hubby, we do country or Disney!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Went to nyc with family yesterday. Saw Hamilton and walked around Central Park. It was mid 50s. Today it’s snowing. Supposed to stop around 2. We were supposed to only get an inch but we’re past there
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @All ,, Hehehehe looks like ALL Of us in the Mid Atlantic area RIGHT UP to the Northeast are , or did get a wee bit of snow today!!! WOOHOO!! We saw some HUGE FLAKES!! I was on a ZOOM meeting this AM, and LOL you could see EVERYONE was trying so HARD to NOT look out their windows and pay attention, but WOW those flakes were so HUGE ,,, LOL Everyone kept glancing out. We DID pay attention too.
    (Discussion on lbs of liquid vs fat please lets change topics. TY)
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! My daughter says hello to all! Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did the mega miles DVD this morning and I feel great! I will be doing some dancing after supper. I spent some time in the kitchen getting food ready for supper today. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe. I will be watching the Superbowl game today.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Snow today! Movement, studying, preping dinner and snacks. Super Bowl Sunday! Calories may be high but that's ok. I made some healthier snacks. Also played cards and a little bit of video games. Love having my son here as he can be helpful most of the time. He is here till Tuesday. Extra long weekend for him so my sister and her boyfriend can have Valentine's Day without him.