Replies

• wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    qk05pmcextga.jpeg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    @wallahalla that's a hard one to top but think I can ... heheheheheh... English Bay Vancouver BC
    pcf892s8bcg9.jpg

my laffing buddies eh !! We had fun !! This is a series of statues out by English Bay designed to get you laughing !! Of course I did .. but the mask stayed ON ...
    azt0u7bkm9pb.jpg
    found a couple of interesting things, like this ... bird...
    noqdt3wnbttw.jpg
    And of course we all need directional signs, well I do anyway ...
    k7251y0fqdgi.jpg
    and
    gio1xev9typl.jpg
    do you love nature as I do ? minus all the bugs of course, long as they stay outta site I am find lol
    vmxwau2bpkla.jpg
    I got as far as the person sitting on the bench in the background, I was going to go to the far tip, never got there, thanks to hip issues had to turn around and head home. I did avoid the hotdog vender, by seconds .... phewwwww
    5wsg0d98vx1s.jpg
    Have a nice day everyone !! More on English Bay later !!

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was rest and weigh day. Down 0.6 lbs! Woohoo! I hope this is a great sign for my journey. Found a place that doesn't need a credit card on file so looking more into it. It's farther from my apt and a bit more money. But is heated and indoors. Still waiting for a call back from Mom's insurance agent to see what they say about what I need to do. Cleaned at Mom's for a bit as well. Looks a lot better than it did. Also played a game of cards with Hubby. Have not heard from school yet so kept on with my studies and trying to figure it out on my own. Looked over the exam and think I know most of it so should have that in the mail in the next couple of days.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP - I love your post! It’s great you are able to share all your own photos and not worry about copyright! I do that too. Would you mind if I quote it on the Red Hot Chili Stepper Team? I’ll send you a friend request. I’ll wait for your answer of course.
    @CSEGUIN2 - congratulations on your loss!
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @aalley5 help yourself to what you want to share 😊
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,509 Member
    Options
    @lindiemaep ,, LOVED the pics,, hey good job avoiding the hot dog stand!! I LOVE them too!! We'll be having a hot dog grab and go soon, I am the one in charge of cooking them, buying etc. Since for 2 years we didn't do anything here, we need all new stuff (food wise) LOL that'll be fun!! ALWAYS FUN $$PENDING the council money instead of my own. I DOUBT I'll resist one hot dog. But I'll be able to stay at just one.
    @Cseguin2,,, WOOHOO CONGRATS on the weight loss!! WTG!!! Hope the storage and your Moms insurance all work out! AWESOME on being prepared for the exam!!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 33 with a high of 60 for today. Axe Sharpening: You do NOT need to spend hours in the gym, do endless amounts of cardio, and put yourself on restrictive diets to see results.~~Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Thank someone and tell them how they made a difference for you. Fitness quote for today: You're not in rush. Get better one step at a time. Life is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Dream big and make life fun. Do something outrageous each day. Follow your passion. Believe in yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,267 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 2, Day 2 in the gym this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    xcjgp0d1rxsz.png
    This morning on my Android phone’s MFP app, the news feed has viewable photos. On my iPad app, they are not. I am hoping that MFP is trying to integrate the program on all platforms.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @aalley5 I am thinking along those lines too about intergrating the various platforms that you can access MFP with - I did contact them a while back and they did send me an invite to beta testing parts of the program, but I just do not have time for that. It would be nice if all could see pictures on their news feed and actually post them. Posting on Iphone is different and more complicated then on the android - that's a plus for my android but a small plus - I still want to chuck it LOL I know @Dianedoessmiles1 and a few others like their android, but I like my Iphone better. Anyway I thought I would post some more pictures.
    cmyieapdxfrh.jpg
    I did eventually get to that point .. but then turned around .. in the old days I would have walked the whole seawall and I anticipated doing that but knew I would not be able to. It is very important to recognise and accept limitations.
    2upp798dm1oz.jpg
    I know we have a wealth of artisitc folks on board the 5% challenge, how about some drift wood ? Imagine what you could do with it !! I am not that kind of artistic, my craft is in being a fantastic audience as well as an enjoyer of food LOL
    bvlpn8jihpx4.jpg
    Another view of the bay - I had to get the branches in - I like nature in my shots where they belong !!
    Have a wonderful day everyone and remember, it's hump day, down hill to the weekend !! AND a new challenge on Saturday !!
    e89b66slr7u8.gif

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    Todays QOTD Yesterday we asked about food when tired, busy etc. Today ,,, you are tired, hurting, and know you "should" exercise, and or add in more time. What do you do? A) SKIP it because "I am just to tired, hurting etc."? Or "Start out to do 10 mins and see what happens from there?" Or how do you handle this situation

Well I usually exercise anyway-go yo the gym and zone out on the elliptical. My body usually feels better but sometimes my mood doesn’t improve.

@Dianedoessmiles1 -thx! Yup enjoying the warmth. Supposed to get up to 42 today! Don’t worry they are calling for 1-3 inches on the 17th.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    @LindieMaeP I love the laughing statues! 😂 Now I want to go there and have my picture taken with them!
  • wallahalla
    Options
    fca3ma67h57k.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks for the congrats on my weight loss. I am feeling great about it.

Today has been a busy productive day. Mom's and my insurance are getting straightened out. I will have a storage unit tomorrow. These have been a major stressful few days for me. But not anymore. Also found out our TOPS group starts meeting again on Tuesday. I hope this is the extra nudge I need to get fully back on track. Today I actually considered and even wanted to do my workout. But obviously not bad enough to actually do it. But it's definitely a good sign. Got my email back from the school. A little frustrated as they did not provide any help. Just informed me that it's not a requirement to do the learning objectives unless I wanted to as they are not sent in or graded🤦. No kidding I am doing them to help me learn and do my best. Oh well as long as I pass my exams I will be good with that. Did the review test at end of chapter 2 and got 8/10 that's way better than chapter 1's review test when I got 5/10.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Diane: I had a great me day yesterday. Got a lot of steps in.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 36 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Get in there and get to work. There's never been a better time to get yourself together.~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look for good in others, particularly when you feel frustrated with them. Fitness quote for today: There is only one way to success it's called HARD WORK.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today.~~Garrett Kingston Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,522 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified Cross Training Week 2, Day 3.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    How are you enjoying the virtual tour of English Bay? Dispite living so close I actually rarely go. Crowds are not my thing and this area can get really crowded depending on what is going on in the city. I am just glad there were no protests happening, I would have turned around and went home.
    eav9v1blvpv4.jpg
    en5vwckxhgkw.jpg
    kkd8lap34kno.jpg
    Have a good day everyone - one more day to the weekend to go !!
    n8gfblxkpsf1.gif

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    @CSEGUIN2 -yay for TOPS coming back and the desire to do your workout! Sorry for frustrating email from the school.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    4y5qzmpt60vk.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! Had to go to the storage office to get my unit. Ended up with a month free that I wouldn't have had doing it online. Had planned to take the bus but then walked all the way there and back. Only stops were at shops along the way that Mom and I use to frequent when I would take her for appointments. Informed the ones that she knew that she had passed. This was a little hard. Surpassed my step goal of 15,000 steps. I am so proud of myself for walking. It felt great. Mailed in my exam today and started my next lesson of chapters 3 & 4. Looking forward to learning so much. Didn't have a great lunch but it was so worth it to me. Salad for dinner. My friend is helping me move bins to storage tomorrow after work. I am so grateful she is back in my life when I need her the most. I hope I find a way to repay her kindness and friendship.