Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,286 Member
    Options
    It's 16 with a high of 40 for today. I AM: I am calm and optimistic about the future. Axe Sharpening: Whatever you're facing today, don't quit. The only way you get to experience the win waiting on the other side is if you keep going, keep pushing, and keep working!~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Make uninterrupted time for your loved ones. Fitness quote for today: Stay dedicated, It's not going to happen overnight.~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: No matter what happens, you are strong enough to handle it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,439 steps yesterday.
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    rruqis53zzqp.jpg
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,510 Member
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hello to all! she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel amazing! i will be doing some dancing later on this afternoon. i will also be taking a bag of extra clothes to the closest clothing drop box near my home later on today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was another busy day! My back is still really sore. Went to Mom's apartment to finish the cleaning and removing of the last little bit (mostly cleaning supplies and the rest of what was in the freezer. Had my Son with me to help do the things my back wouldn't allow me to do as well as bring back everything. That was fun on the bus even with 2 carts. Also ran end of month errands. Also got some light exercise done as well. Almost done chapter 4 of studying already as it is a small chapter and is about body composition. I decided to take a short break after that chapter is complete. Everything that I wanted moved to storage was done yesterday with space to spare.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,,, GOOD DAY!!!
    WOW You got it ALL DONE???? COOL!! Awww so glad your sweet S was able to help you!! Oh I can imagine that using 2 carts on the bus was quite a challenge. The WEIRDEST Bus situation I've been in, was in Aurora Colorado. They'd let as MANY wheelchairs, power chairs, scooters on as what could fit. LOL they'd be LINED UP and down the complete aisle if it fit, it was a GO!! LOLOLOL I used one at that time and I lived near one of the largest hospitals which had a TON of Dr offices around us (hey it was a GREAT location for me there!! It was so scary to drive in that area!). If I were one of the first on,,,, since I lived in that area, people who were leaving the area where usually headed to Denver or the other end of Aurora, so when I dinged OFF they'd ALL have go so I could get off. No one complained, it was just an average part of taking the bus there. And busses in our area came every 20 mins, which according to many "was to long" LOL!! I'd laugh at them and explain here the busses are an hour apart from the Mall going to Portland. Its rare I take it now, usually to pick up the car if it's had work done on it.
    May you please rest up a bit. You've been through so much. Know we care
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 21 with a high of 52 for today. I AM: I wish to make a change by exuding happiness. Axe Sharpening: Your best will get better if you keep learning and keep working, no matter how many mistakes you make.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Call a friend to catch up and really listen to them. Fitness quote for today: Consistency doesn't mean never messing up, it means never giving up.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You're so busy loving others: make sure you remember to love yourself, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,730 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning. Just got in from my morning walk. Doing some laundry now. My friend is in the bed with a sore back.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -not a Leslie day. Got an outside walk in me. Please take it easy since you have to!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,510 Member
    Options
    it is a windy and mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hello to everyone. i got in a walk earlier and i feel great! now i have some fresh fruits and vegetables. i also donated some extra food to the local food bank drop box at the grocery store close to my home. i like to help out others when i can. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    We need to crack down on their excessive waist-fulness.

4of2iqencivq.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, I LOVE the smell of laundry!! AND when it's all done, well until we get undressed. LOLOL NICE JOB!! Hope your friend feels well soon.
    @Bookienj,,, did you enjoy the walk? Do you take pics as you go? So funny how the pics I often think will be boring,, aren't. Oh so far I've not helped my team AT ALL, but its necessary to take of myself first. We all need to. TY TY TY!!
    @wallahalla ,,,, Poor plumbers, but pretty much that is TRUE!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was sunny🌞and in the 40s F and a bit windy. Son and I went for a walk to get some groceries. Wanted to get a new yellow highlighter but that didn't happen as that store wasn't open yet. Went for a great walk at the river this evening. No where near what I was doing before it got to cold but it felt great. My back is still sore on and off but feels a lot better than it did. Tomorrow going to meet my brother to give him the keys at Mom's building so that he can do the walkthrough and turn them over to management. That will be another step in the process done of getting all Mom's stuff taken care of. I am glad it will be done but will definitely miss the routine of going there. Made chilli and cornbread for dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 34 feels like 28 with a high of 62 for today. I Am: My mind is becoming peaceful. Axe Sharpening: Count your blessings because you have something that someone wishes they did.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Give positive comments to as many people as possible today. Fitness quote for today: The same voice that says "Give Up" can also be trained to say "Keep Going!"~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The world will give you a million reasons to be someone you're not. Be your awesome self anyways.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,010 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is rest day/truck unload this morning then ROMWOD 2/28 this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: My friend is doing a lot better. Doing more laundry this morning.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -yup I did enjoy my walk. I usually play pokemon go/pikmin while walking so my time flies. I don't do too much of the game so I can keep my heartbeat up. Also I usually have an audiobook that i get really into. No pictures...
  • wallahalla
    Options
    4cohaok6g5e7.jpg
  • wallahalla
    Options
    4cohaok6g5e7.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day. Back hurts less. Mom's keys were turned over. Did some exercise and started a puzzle. Tomorrow is weigh, rest and TOPS day. Not sure how the scale will react. I just pray that I stayed the same or lost. We will see.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, Glad your friend is better!! Hey, I have laundry,, where do I drop it off? 🤣🤣🤣 It should be a full load by Thurs.
    @Bookienj,,, COOL about playing the games as you walk, without doing so much that it shows you down. I usually have a friend who walks as I do. I "think" they've worked it out on their own, that if they know I am going for one, they MUST or ONE of them MUST be with me. Are they afraid I'll run away? LOL LOL Nah, they want me overdoing it, so they come along. It's both sweet and aggregating. More sweet though. In general out of my core group of friends I walk with, I am the oldest, ,,, hmmm by a year! LOL but, it's so cool when you get "older" and look around, and have many around you who care. So many, even younger ones don't. I LOVE reading as you know,,, from any place in the world, its so cool different cultures are than our own. Hey got any laundry we can bring to @Patti241 ???? LOL Patti,,,,
    @wallahalla ,, LOL Now that song will be STUCK in my head,,,, and that's OKAY WITH ME!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, OH COOL on the keys now turned over!! Hey GOOD JOB!! Glad your back hurts less,, that's a plus. WOOHOO on the exercise!!! Puzzles most find relaxing. I encourage ANY WAY people can relax to do so. The world has gone mad again. Hope you see a loss but if not, you will soon. I am sure of that.