Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    Diane: Yup got everything done.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,286 Member
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 44 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I have an inner power which is infinite. Axe Sharpening: You can have anything you want in this world. You just have to be willing to work for it.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Notice how you speak to yourself and choose to use kind words. Fitness quote for today: You are destined for greatness. Believe in yourself and GO FOR IT.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Don't compare yourself to anyone, you are unique.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,338 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Back/Arms in the gym after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -my day was pretty good. Between hiit class and walking around my house I had my steps. Then hubby and I went walking in the cold last night
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a busy productive day. The sun was out but freezing till almost noon. Got my walks in this afternoon between walking to my clients and the grocery store. This challenge was hard for me. Ended with weighing more than my starting weight. Oh well guess I could call this maintenance. With everything that has happened during the challenge I am happy with how I did and that it wasn't worse. Almost ready to write my 3rd exam. The second one has not been graded yet but that's ok. Have my Son till Tuesday afternoon so it will be interesting.
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    dv5tis5qe63c.gif
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 59 with a high of 68 and chances of rain later this morning. I AM: I celebrate my victories and embrace my failures as opportunities to learn and grow. Action for Happiness: Bring to mind people you care about and send love to them. Fitness quote for today: There are 365 days this year. Each and every day is a chance to improve yourself.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Your mind is your greatest weapon against anxiety. Use it to choose positive thoughts.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,343 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Patti241
    Options
    I have tried to sign up for a Spring team but I do not get the leave a comment box to let anyone know to sign me up.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Patti241 wrote: »
    I have tried to sign up for a Spring team but I do not get the leave a comment box to let anyone know to sign me up.

You have to actually join the Community team first to be able to comment on the threads. Does anyone know where the join button is? I can't see it since I am already a leader.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,510 Member
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing this afternoon and some laundry tonight after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    The join button was above my “Groups” that I had bookmarked.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 you are with us for the Spring. WOOHOO LOOKING forward to it too!!
    @Aalley5 ,, so happy you decided on the decision you made!! DANCING!!!
    @Bookienj,,, GREAT JOB!!! WOW you are doing so amazing!! Love that H went on the walk with you!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, Its AMAZING how you stayed with us with all you faced, and you did maintain!! IMPRESSIVE!! I so dearly wish all that had happened ,, hadn't of. Hopefully you can get some studying done with your S at home.

EVERYONE signed up for the 2022 SPRING 5% Challenge?

If not, here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142698-2022-spring-5-challenge-community-please-invite-your-teammates
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    Patti241 wrote: »

You have to actually join the Community team first to be able to comment on the threads. Does anyone know where the join button is? I can't see it since I am already a leader.

I believe it is right under the introduction. Did it this morning so not exactly sure I am remembering correctly but I know it was before the announcements and discussion thread.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! Finished studying and wrote my last exam for this section. Now to wait for my next set of books. My son and I went for a walk this afternoon while it was still sunny and a decent temperature. Visited my friend and got an update on her husband. He has improved but is still not out of the woods yet. Has along way to go just to be on the mend. Also exercised and am playing Windsoropoly. Last night made fish tacos. Never cook fish that has not come from a box but it was awesome LoL 🤣.
    v6ue3i14spms.jpg
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    075ed9f8pxqy.gif
  • dbeau57
    dbeau57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with the Spring Challenge link? There is no join button!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 24 with a high of 47 for today and chance of rain coming this afternoon. I AM: I am a light shining in this world. Axe Sharpening: It's important to understand the opportunity of a lifetime DURING the lifetime of that opportunity.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Have a "no plans" day and notice how that feels. Fitness quote for today: Stay POSITIVE. Stay FIGHTING. Stay BRAVE. Stay AMBITIOUS. Stay FOCUSED. Stay STRONG. ….Mentality is everything.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Obstacles and struggles are a gift; they encourage you to grow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,010 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: Thank you. Looking forward to it
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I didn't have any issues with joining the spring challenge.

Today has been a good day. Some movement and chores. Also played Windsoropoly and Mario Kart. I was able to work on getting my challenge ready for the 15th as I am on a study break till my books come in. Tonight's dinner is a repeat of Friday as it was a hit with all of us and is easy. Hubby wanted BLT's but no bacon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 27 feels like 16 with a high of 39 for today. I AM: I cultivate happiness moment by moment. Axe Sharpening: Take the higher road in life. You will be tempted. You will be tested. Take the higher road. It speaks a thousand words about your character and your future self will thank you.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take three calm breaths at regular intervals during the day. Fitness quote for today: Some days it's not about health or building muscle. It's just therapy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No more worrying about the "what ifs." Let what happens, happen.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,655 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Chest/Arms this afternoon after dinner.