Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    Caught up, but tired, and need to hit the bed!!!

See ya tomorrow!!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    It's 9 feels like -6 with a high of 22 and possible snow showers after 9AM. I AM: I am grateful for being brave enough to take control of my life. Axe Sharpening: It's you vs you. You'll only ever be as strong as your weakest excuse.~~Stacy Irving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be gentle with someone who you feel inclined to criticize. Fitness quote for today: I'm not here to be average, I'm here to be awesome.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: When you count your blessings, make sure you count yourself, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,295 steps yesterday. Feeling better so will get in a modified week 4, day 2 this morning then ROMWOD Welcome Series day 7 this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,113 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • dkhudson56
    dkhudson56 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Called squad for Mom last night about 5p. She finally agreed after 2 hrs of checking BP. She was acting weird but really no signs of stroke. BP kept showing normal. Finally left ER waiting room 9p. They were so swamped Mom was still in ER in hallway on gurney and they wouldn't let anyone go back to patients. Friend I went to school with came out once and said she was more with it 2nd time she looked at her. 9p she said she was sleeping and for me to go home cos I'd be sitting there for several more hrs. l called ER every hr and at 1030p Mom had woke up and called me. 1130p ER said she was being discharged. High potassium, low sodium, dehydrated. Gave her a some drink to bring down potassium. She's to avoid leafy greens and bananas but the grapes she's been eating are fine. She isn't back to her normal self but is more with it today and has family dr appt later. I have splitting headache
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    r91yoannchpl.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

We had snow all morning. It was light so not a big deal. We had the final big push of Mom's stuff. I just have to finish cleaning and bringing all those supplies home and the rest of what's in the freezer. Hoping to get that done tomorrow. So far calories are in control and I am not feeling hungry. Hoping today is the turning point for me.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @dkhudson56 ,, So sorry about your Mom. Did she see the Dr today? Hopefully they'll get her levels back to where they need to be. That's a lot going on, no wonder you have a headache!
    @DLBEASYRIDER ,,, We appreciate the TY!! Awwww @Catwmncat we are so delighted to have with us on the PS4L team!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, Friday we have up to 10"s coming. LOL I AM LOVING IT!! I have the day planned out to ENJOY IT too!! Saturday AM,, it'll be a light snow,,,, so it'll be very easy to clean off the car, and move it. WOOHOO!! Hey congrats on having it about done!! GREAT JOB!! I hope after this you can relax some. I know I've been through the sell my Mom,,, and years later,, my Dads house stage. THANKFULLY 1 of my brothers has done that for the both of them. I am usually the back up, with Moms house it needed to be cleaned out, expenses wrapped up. Hers was more complicated ,, my Dad had his stuff all set up. I hope it all goes so well for you all. WTG On a turning point!! We know it's not easy.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 17 feels like 7 with a high of 24 and wintry mix this morning. I AM: I am a radiant and joyous person. Axe Sharpening: The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things will only get better. Attach the hard things first in your day.~~Jeremy Mullins 1st Phorm Director of the MyTransPHORMation and Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Tell a loved one about the strengths that you see in them. Fitness quote for today: Work out. Eat Well. Be Patient. Your Body Will Reward You.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Fill your week with grateful, positive thoughts and your whole life will start to change.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,145 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified week 4 day, 3 after breakfast this morning then ROMWOD 2/24 this evening.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,714 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Fighting a cold right now-hoping to get my steps in before the snow hits
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options
    83inev66orh2.png
    Temps have soared to the 20's!! Actually not too bad if you are in the sun, this kind of day is the day people get snowburned while skiing. Yep you need sunscreen even in the middle of winter!!
    It has been a journey pulling all of this together..our leaders,,our CL's and all the associated ML, WL, and EL's ...lleorkom6n3j.gif
    A huge Thank You to each and every one!!

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,547 Member
    Options
    happy thursday everyone! my daughter says hello to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! it is a cool and sunny day here today. there is supposed to be snow later on tonight and into tomorrow here. my daughter and i are prepared for the weather change. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing after supper. woo hoo! i love to dance and i dance whenever i get the chance. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't make it to Mom's today. Concentrated on Me and my apartment today. Looks more like it will be on the weekend. We are supposed to get a snow storm tonight and have to work tomorrow unless she calls to cancel do to the snow. Also moving more to storage from my apartment. Hoping it's tomorrow but may not be till the weekend. I don't like not knowing what is happening when. To much in the air but trying to go with the flow. Also my Son is coming tomorrow for the weekend. Not sure where he will sleep if the stuff doesn't get moved tomorrow. Oh well we'll get creative I guess LoL.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241, HI Patti!! Snow today? We are expecting 6 to 10" ,, my body says 7 to 8. LOL We'll see!
    @Bookienj,,, did you get them in? How much did you end up with?
    @Katiecondy1 ,,, Oh you SURE DO need sunscreen when skiing!! I say even more so!! Well equal to being on a beach with the sand reflecting the sun, so does the snow.
    6hdhnj1uxerq.gif
    Awwww @Katiecondy1 has been an ML with us for so many years, and so greatly appreciated both on SPARKS AND MFP!! She's with the PS4L team also. She'll be sliding over to being an EL so she can expand on life and with us too!! If one is needing a change as a leader to change to a different position is so encouraging for both the leader and team. Indeed TY TY TY TY TO ALL OF YOU who are or have been a leader, or thinking of being a leader!! If you are thinking "hey I'd like to try that!" Please write to @Ceriusly1 to see what positions are available for the 2022 Spring 5% Challenge. It may seem scary at first, but your fellow leaders will help you. I was not sure about it, but look at me now, others say the same thing. AND you can do it right from HOME!! It helps you in ways we can't begin to express, but I did not have the confidence I DO now thanks to my taking that chance.
    @Cormierannie,, you too!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, ENJOY the snow!! It's so peaceful as it falls, I am so happy ours is falling during the day time!! Hope the stuff being moved around happens so you can relax some, and be more of like the routine you envision. Enjoy your son, can he help you with the moving stuff around to storage?
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: All we are getting is rain.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 9 feels like 9 with a high of 32 for today. I AM: I deserve love and respect. Axe Sharpening: Do it for YOU after the workout. For the YOU that will be so proud that you completed it…You'll never regret putting in the work.~~Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Thank three people you feel grateful to and tell them why. Fitness quote for today: I just get things done. Instead of talking about getting then done.~~Henry Rollins Motivational quote for today: Any morning can be a good morning if you fill your mind with positive thoughts and happy memories.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,865 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 4, Day 4 this morning then Full Body ROMWOD this evening.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,714 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -yup got them in! Total was just over 12,000 yesterday. Low for me but I don’t feel great and winter weather. Today we are getting ice/sleet. May turn into a Leslie day.
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    zpbimx1ki9os.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a very productive and busy day! We have had snow on and off all day and is still going. Not a lot but enough to make everything beautiful again. Finished writing my second exam and mailed it in. Got my hard copy of my first exam. My friend messaged me this morning to say we could do the move today to storage. So spent the morning getting the stuff ready for the move and shoveled snow for 3 properties. After lunch went to clean for my client. Then moved the boxes to storage with my Son's help. Of course by the time I got back home from my clients my lower back was bothering me really bad. Still is and hoping it will be better tomorrow.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @patti241 ,, Rain can be quite nice. We ended up with 7 or 8"s. So pretty!!
    jvn9u60e06su.jpg
    @Bookienj,,, Was it a Leslie day? My weekend will be a Dianese weekend!! Under Dr orders to take it very easy. My PB is wacked out when I do much of anything. Tonight I went downstairs (Elevator) which is only 3 floors, but again Elevator, and dropped off my trash. I do my trash daily since i have miss Izzy face kitty cat, and I refuse to have stinky litter. Since it's done daily it fits in a 4 gallon bag with plenty of room left over. Weighs maybe 2 lbs in all. So that's light enough. What did you do if you had a Leslie Day?
    @Cseguin2 ,, WOW SUPER BUSY DAY!! How's your back today? I hope it's not painful. WOW IMPRESSIVE you got SO MUCH DONE!! WOW!! Imagine doing that a few years ago!! Nicely done. Did you get all to storage you were hoping to move today?
    @wallahalla ,, Reminds me of "Trix are for kids." OH I KEPT on VOTING For the RABBIT TO HAVE SOME TRIXs!!! LOL My Mom finally told me "one vote Diane, that's all they'll count from you." LOL I suppose I was breaking the bank, but she loved my writing so I had more practice.