Replies

• wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    ve5uto9lis64.jpg
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    happy thursday everyone! it is a cold and windy day here today. my daughter says hello to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for two walks today and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • dkhudson56
    dkhudson56 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Mom got home from hospital today. Already creating extra work for me, but right now she's taking a nap
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,488 Member
    Options
    @Macrat12 ,,, WOOHOO on the exercise and also the STEPS! Nice job!!
    @Patti241,,,, AWEESOME!! LOL than last night I struggled some, but did get to bed on time.
    @Golfma4 OH MY Bronson is so VERY VERY CUTE!! What a handsome young little guy!! He's already growing so much!!!
    @DLBEASYRIDER TY for the link to the blog. So sorry about your cousin. Music plays such a huge role in all of our lives.
    @wallahalla ,,, OOPS OOPS!!! LOLOL
    @dkhudson56 ,, please continue to take care of yourself while helping out Mom. Being a care taker is never easy.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,499 Member
    Options
    It's 28 feels like 23 with a high of 35 for today. Axe Sharpening: Get outside and quiet the madness of everyday life.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask other people about things they've enjoyed recently. Fitness quote for today: It's never too late and you're never too old to become better.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: It starts with a good morning, then it becomes a good day, then a good month, and a good year. In the end, you'll find it was a good life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,347 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is cross training WOD modified for at home.
  • wallahalla
    Options
    jrngy61xcv4m.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241,, HI Patti!! WOOHOO Plans for the weekend?
    @Macrat12,, HI Sarah!! What did you enjoy recently? I've not been well, but its so cool how many MANY MANY calls I've gotten, so many wanting to help, that LOL I'm just making a list to say TY TY TY!! That warms my heart so much.
    @wallahalla ,,, LOL ARen't those "Statues" for making the yellow snow?
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 25 feels like 16 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you put your head down and grind it out without expecting praise, the success comes with time.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Say hello to a neighbor and get to know them better. Fitness quote for today: I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't.~~Neila Rey Motivational quote for today: Find the voice inside of you that wants to see you win.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,680 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: No plans since it snowed about 2 inches here and today is windy and cold. I will be going out and shoveling a little later
  • wallahalla
    Options
    3r3chgj50zq5.jpg
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 with a high of 51 for today. Axe Sharpening: It's not going to be fun all the time. But results won't just magically show up one day.~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: See how many people you can smile at today. Fitness quote for today: Muscless soreness is painful but it's worth it.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Practice the art of seeing the good in every situation, and you will soon see the silver lining in your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,484 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    HI All!! Would you rather we switch over as we did part through the Fall Challenge to a QOTD (Question Of The Day) to help JUMP RESTART any who are struggling with losing weight/healthy eating etc?
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Prayers to all who need them. I have done my best to catch up on everyone's posts.

I am slowly getting back to feeling more normal partly because I have had more normal things to do. Mom's apartment is about half sorted and packed. Lots have and is coming to my apartment. Did not plan to bring so much home LoL. Mom's cat was taken to her new forever home 🤞. If not there are a couple other people that would like to take her. I am hoping to be back participating more over time. I have missed you all so much and appreciate all the support I have received.