TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @jenkindo Welcome, Jen! Looking forward to celebrating your crossing over into Onederland with you!!

@HASWLRS Heck yeah! Let's do this! :D
  • JenKindo
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Daily check in

User name: Jenkindo
    Date: November 28, 2021
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, got out for a walk but I'm battling a upper respiratory infection, so I couldn't go as far as normal before my lungs said "Nope"
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Sunday November 28
    Track:  yes.. well tried to homemade Thanksgiving dishes are hard to track!  NO MORE leftovers for this chick..  time to move on and clean out the fridge.
    Under:  prob not
    Exercise: no... kiddos all back at their schools and this mom was just truly exhausted.  Got dressed and binged tv upstairs.. one bad vice is enough didnt want to chance wanting snacks too so stayed away from the kitchen!

Not my best day but the truth will set me free right? 🙂  jumping back into full steam ahead tomorrow after a much needed day of rest.  CYBER Monday shopping and exercise are on this gals schedule tomorrow!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 28
    track: yes
    under: no, but close, exercise helped
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 59 min. (did exercise video with my daughter, hope I don't regret it)
    steps: 8281

My start WT for December--188.0
    Weigh in day will be Monday

We got this, I'm ready, I can keep those calories down (one meal at a time).
    I will lose one pound a week, by reducing my calories in and exercising daily, during the month of December 2021.☃❄👼🎁🎄🤶🎅⛄❣
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Sunday 28 November
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: always 😉

Only leftovers that I have are 🦃 so it's all good, nothing but protein. Gonna finish putting the house back together today. Hope it's nice enough outside to get a walk in. Happy Monday!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @kristiekay1962 Sounds like you have a great plan, let's do it! 🎄🎁🎅🤶
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday November 28, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 6,125

@maryc11 Starting the month off with a bang!! A great day, Mary!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jenkindo wrote: »
    Daily check in

User name: Jenkindo
    Date: November 28, 2021
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, got out for a walk but I'm battling a upper respiratory infection, so I couldn't go as far as normal before my lungs said "Nope"

@jenkindo Well done on getting out for a walk, even if it was a shorter one. Hope your infection is getting better.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Sunday November 28
    Track:  yes.. well tried to homemade Thanksgiving dishes are hard to track!  NO MORE leftovers for this chick..  time to move on and clean out the fridge.
    Under:  prob not
    Exercise: no... kiddos all back at their schools and this mom was just truly exhausted.  Got dressed and binged tv upstairs.. one bad vice is enough didn't want to chance wanting snacks too so stayed away from the kitchen!

Not my best day but the truth will set me free right? 🙂  jumping back into full steam ahead tomorrow after a much needed day of rest.  CYBER Monday shopping and exercise are on this gals schedule tomorrow!

@sandkp So smart to watch TV away from the kitchen!! I am loving your mindset, Shawnee; You thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving with your family, but that's done. Now you will move forward, once again, with lower calorie food choices and exercise. So inspiring!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @kristiekay1962 Sounds like you have a great plan, let's do it! 🎄🎁🎅🤶

@kristiekay1962 Agreed! You are always so close on calories, that with some higher calorie exercise burns, you should be able to put yourself in a deficit!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, November 28th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: No, nothing formal, but I did get 14,012 steps yesterday decorating my house for Christmas.
    water: I think it was 12 cups; I didn't use my regular 4 cup water bottle so it was harder to keep track.
  • JenKindo
    Options
    Monday, Nov 29, 2021

Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in week: Dec. Week 1
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 206.6
    Todays Weight: 202.6
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2021
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - NOVEMBER WEEK #4
    (Sunday the 21st to Saturday the 27th)

Also known as "THANKSGIVING WEEK" in the States, so the results speak for themselves!

Notable Effort

@everydaywechoose (5)

Attempted

@forbes_melissa (3)
    @DaffyGirl88 (2)
    @sandkp (2)
    @ashleymullo6195 (1)
    @IvanaKirilova (1)
    @kristiekay1962
    @murdog3t

Congratulations, Dee, on having a good week! You almost made the Winner's Circle!

Okay, November is behind us....time to move on!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    We have a big group this month with a lot of new members, so I will try to remember to post weigh-in reminders this week.

Missing Sunday weigh-ins:

@fatoo_
    @kkay2345
    @kwag25

Monday weigh-in:

@IvanaKirilova
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jenkindo wrote: »
    Monday, Nov 29, 2021

Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in week: Dec. Week 1
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 206.6
    Todays Weight: 202.6

@jenkindo I nearly missed this post!! I would have said you were inching closer to Onederland, but with a four pound loss, it's more like barrelling towards it!! Well done, Jen!! I had better get some champagne on ice...at this rate you are going to be in Onederland very soon!!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Weekly weigh in: Nov.28
    user name; everydaywechoose
    PW: 148.4
    CW:146.8

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Weekly weigh in: Nov.28
    user name; everydaywechoose
    PW: 148.4
    CW:146.8

@everydaywechoose Nice loss, Dee! A reflection of the Notable Effort you put in last week!
  • JenKindo
    Options
    @HASWLRS Ha, thank you! 😊 I'm thrilled but it feels unreal. Was hoping to get there by the end of the year so looks like it's time for a new mini goal!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Sue, and I am 61 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 1 grandbaby (VA) and 1 fur baby. I work full time, currently teleworking which appears may go on forever. :/
    I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I love challenges and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time.

I have been on MFP for almost 10 years now and part of TBBT for a little over 1 year. I joined TBBT after COVID/teleworking caused my weight to climb. I am still down from when I joined TBBT but between weddings, vacations and holidays my weight has crept up. I braved the scale this morning and was relieved to see that while up, I hadn't crossed over into the next decade (so to speak). Dangerously close though so I need to refocus and get back on track before the new year. Wow...can you believe that's only a month away?? :o

Here's to a successful December!!! Go TBBT!!!
  • StarfishK
    StarfishK Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I disappeared for a while... I want to join back in for December's challenge... am I able to or do I need to register again?