TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    jenkindo wrote: »

Exercise: Yes, walked 2 miles. Still not able to walk my normal route and a bit sore from yesterdays weight training so taking it a little easy today.
    sandkp wrote: »

My calf needed a rest anyway as I "felt it there" after Monday so don't wanna tear it again and not be able to walk for 6 weeks!  Listening to the body is just as important as what you put in it! ** learned that the hard way. 

@jenkindo and @sandkp Thank you for the reminders that we should listen to our body when it is trying to tell us something!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    12/2 check in for forbes_melissa
    Exercise: no workout today
    Water: 50 oz
    Did not stay within my daily calories. Recorded.

@forbes_melissa Well done on being accountable, to yourself and to us! Makes it easier to move on from it....today is a new day! And that "break" may have been just what you needed at the time!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    maryc11
    starting weight for December 2021 = 190
    12/3/2021 weigh in=190
    lots of walking this week but did not translate to the scale...it will happen.

@maryc11 Yes, it will, Mary!! Love your attitude!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Thursday 2 December
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    I would've been under my calorie limit if I didn't get the sweet tooth for a toblerone. But I'm happy I got some otherwise I would've dreamed about it

Sometimes you just need to heed the call and eat it. As long as it was only one you will be fine.

@IvanaKirilova Agreed! There was one time I was really craving a Snickers bar. And I happened to have a ton of extra calories to work with that day, so I made the short walk to the grocery store. However, while I was there, I discovered that a protein bar had just as many calories as a Snickers bar, and obviously had more nutrients, so I bought a protein bar instead. Big mistake. It wasn't what I wanted, so when I got home, I still felt unsatisfied and then continued to eat whatever I could get my hands on. I would have been much farther ahead to have had the one Snickers bar!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 146.2
    CW: 148.0

I have a post brewing but it will have to wait until I'm at my desk. You've been warned. 😂

@DaffyGirl88 A little silver lining, perhaps? ..... We transferred your weight over incorrectly last week so, on paper, you only gained 0.8 pounds. If that helps (hugs).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, December 2nd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no
    steps: 11,632 (went to work)
    water: yes, 12 cups
  • HASWLRS
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Saturday weigh-ins:

@ashleymullo6195 and @me

And anyone who has not yet submitted a weigh-in for week #1 (or asked me to roll it over).
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow. I am seriously inflammed from working in the yard yesterday. I kept thinking all day I can't believe how great I feel I'm not hurting at all....and then I went to bed. My hips felt like they were set on fire.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Christine, how are you doing?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I'll weigh in tomorrow. I am seriously inflamed from working in the yard yesterday. I kept thinking all day I can't believe how great I feel I'm not hurting at all....and then I went to bed. My hips felt like they were set on fire.

@brandi_84 I saw your gardening post in my news feed; that was quite a workout! No wonder your hips are on fire! No worries about the weigh-in. I'll look for it tomorrow!
  • Fit_Prit
    Fit_Prit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fit_Prit wrote: »
    Fit_Prit
    Date = 30Nov
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = No
    Water = 3ltr.
    Steps = 10k done

Fit_Prit
    Date : 1 Dec
    Exercise : Walking
    Calorie deficit : Yes
    Water : 3ltr.
    Steps : 7000

Fit_Prit
    Date : 2 Dec
    MFP log : Yes
    Water : 2.5 ltr.
    Steps : 5000
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 146.2
    CW: 148.0

I have a post brewing but it will have to wait until I'm at my desk. You've been warned. 😂

@DaffyGirl88 A little silver lining, perhaps? ..... We transferred your weight over incorrectly last week so, on paper, you only gained 0.8 pounds. If that helps (hugs).

Every little bit helps. 🤣🤣
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Mfp name: ForLangston
    Pw : 254
    Cw : 253.4 😂 I’ll take it esp after turkey break!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mfp name: ForLangston
    Pw : 254
    Cw : 253.4 😂 I’ll take it esp after turkey break!

@ForLangston Absolutely...any loss after Thanksgiving is welcome! Nice to see you again!
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday 2 December
    under calories: no
    I would've been under my calorie limit if I didn't get the sweet tooth for a toblerone. But I'm happy I got some otherwise I would've dreamed about it

Sometimes you just need to heed the call and eat it. As long as it was only one you will be fine.

@IvanaKirilova Agreed! There was one time I was really craving a Snickers bar. And I happened to have a ton of extra calories to work with that day, so I made the short walk to the grocery store. However, while I was there, I discovered that a protein bar had just as many calories as a Snickers bar, and obviously had more nutrients, so I bought a protein bar instead. Big mistake. It wasn't what I wanted, so when I got home, I still felt unsatisfied and then continued to eat whatever I could get my hands on. I would have been much farther ahead to have had the one Snickers bar!

Exactly. When you and your body want it that bad just get it and go on with your day. Not much of a big deal and it's so worth it
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Friday 3 November
    under calories: yes
    I also weighted myself today. I was worried because it's been awhile since my wast weight in that the results are not going to satisfy me but I'm glad to tell you that this month I'll be starting on 178 pounds.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday 3 November
    under calories: yes
    I also weighted myself today. I was worried because it's been awhile since my wast weight in that the results are not going to satisfy me but I'm glad to tell you that this month I'll be starting on 178 pounds.

@IvanaKirilova Well done, Ivana! Back into the "70's"!!
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Check in for Dec 3

Log: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walked 2 miles.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • Fit_Prit
    Fit_Prit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fit_Prit
    Date = 30Nov
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = No
    Water = 3ltr.
    Steps = 10k done

Fit_Prit
    Date : 1 Dec
    Water : 3ltr.
    Steps : 7000

Fit_Prit
    Date : 2 Dec
    Water : 2.5 ltr.
    Steps : 5000

Fit_Prit
    Date : 3 Dec
    Water : 3 ltr.
    Steps : 10K 😀✅
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Dec. 2
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 50 min.
    steps: 13818

kristiekay1962
    Dec. 3
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 11547

Read through thread, a lot of posts. Sounds like everyone is doing great, keep up the good job. Good night team TBBT.⛄🎅🤶🎄🎁👼❄☃😴