TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Aww, Man! It was National Cookie Day!?
    I do feel better. Thank you.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    I didn't get any cookies, but my husband bought a cake to celebrate my birthday (tomorrow) but we are doing some celebrating today. So I have a few people to help the cake disappear.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 I got a good visual...almost spit out my coffee...too funny
    @daffy_girl88 National cookie day?? Is that a real thing? hahahha
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I forgot to post my weigh in earlier and I remembered in the middle of the grocery store going through the cookie aisle with my eyes closed. 190[/qote]

Good for you, and on National Cookie Day too! 😂🍪

@everydaywechoose you betcha!! You name it, we have a national day for it! 😂
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Check in for Dec 5

Log: Yes
    Under: Yes, barely. Went out to lunch with a friend. I checked the menu beforehand and split 1 entree into lunch AND dinner. Little too much alcohol.
    Exercise: Yes, walked 1.7 miles.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday December 5, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,908
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Jenkindo wrote:

Log: Yes
    Under: Yes, barely. Went out to lunch with a friend. I checked the menu beforehand and split 1 entree into lunch AND dinner. Little too much alcohol.
    Exercise: Yes, walked 1.7 miles.[/quote]

@jenkindo What a great strategy, Jen. First, you looked up the menu ahead of time, and second you split the entree into two meals! A great day!!
  • JenKindo
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you. I haven't been out to eat much and have trouble finding semi healthy things. Glad I pre-checked, the salads were all over 1000 calories and I could have eaten an entire one, no problem.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Dec. 5
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 10551

Worked on outside X-mas decorating. I haven't had a yard in 5 years, so I am out of practice. Tomorrow, I am working a 12 hour shift (4 hr. as a CNA), hopefully I won't get too worn out. Good Night Team TBBT.⛄🎅🤶🎄🎁👼❄☃😴

• IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Saturday 4 December
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes

Sunday 5 December
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: no
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 5 December
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Back to the old grind. 😔
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, December 5th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, Fitbit gave me 20 minutes of aerobic exercise while I was decorating the tree, burning 89 calories, so I'll take it!!
    steps: 11,476
    water: 10 cups

Speaking of "the tree", it is not taking up water! Gave it water as soon as we brought it in the house, (which was maybe three/ three and a half hours after it was cut), and .... nothing. We are so doomed! And disappointed! And I was hoping it would look nice for my son and his girlfriend when they come. :(
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDI!!

@brandi_84 May today be the start of a wonderful year filled with health, happiness and love, and may all your dreams come true!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, December 5th

exercise: yes, Fitbit gave me 20 minutes of aerobic exercise while I was decorating the tree, burning 89 calories, so I'll take it!!

Speaking of "the tree", it is not taking up water! Gave it water as soon as we brought it in the house, (which was maybe three/ three and a half hours after it was cut), and .... nothing. We are so doomed! And disappointed! And I was hoping it would look nice for my son and his girlfriend when they come. :(

They're coming to visit for Christmas? How wonderful!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, December 5th

They're coming to visit for Christmas? How wonderful!!!

@DaffyGirl88 Yes, they are, and getting the house ready and presentable for two extended stay house guests is no small task! My son flies in on the 17th, and his girlfriend is coming on the 28th. She wanted to spend Christmas with her family, and I don't blame her!! They have so many traditions over there, that she would come here and probably want to say, "You call that celebrating Christmas?!!" When she comes, though, I am worried about what the government may do to her, in terms of quarantining, since she is not Canadian, (yet fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine!)
  • JenKindo
    Options
    Weigh in Week 2

Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous week's weight: 202.6
    Today's weight: 201.4
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    daily report for dec 5
    log; yes
    under; Yes, however my body is unhappy with my poor choices of loads of cheese/saturated fats
    exercise; yes