12/15: 9,562
    12/16: 8,090
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Marni3369 wrote: »
    Marni3369

PW: 236.8
    CW: 236.4

This morning when I weighed myself I realized that I have finally reached a point where I can appreciate that the scale is going to reflect my efforts. I have always known that of course, but this morning I didn't get angry at myself for what I should have or should not have done differently. I will take the small loss knowing that my choices this past week were mine to make and own.

I will be out of town for the holiday next week without access to a scale so the next date I will post my weight is 12/31.

Merry Christmas.

@Marni3369 I have asked the MODS to excuse you from your next weigh-in. Enjoy your holiday and have a Merry Christmas!! Keep up the great work...you're doing amazingly well!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 145.2
    CW 143.2

Great loss this week @Chalmation!! That's awesome!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @angmarie28 Good loss this week! Yayyy!

@justanotherloser007 WOW! HUGE loss this week! You're disappearing before our very eyes!!! WOOHOO!

@KittyInBoots17 Nice drop this week!!! WTG!!

Jess
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Great losses, everyone!

I thought about my weigh-in timing issue some more, and figured a pre-breakfast, and thus pre-pumping, weigh-in is probably most consistent. My pump amounts are quite consistent but how much water I drink with breakfast isn’t, and I definitely don’t want to subconsciously limit my hydration because of a weigh-in. If I have an unusually large pump yield, I can weigh in again and select the lighter result. Skipping the night snack isn’t an option, I’ve tried it a couple of times but ended up rolling around in bed hungry, and few things are as frustrating as insomnia when the baby is sleeping and I’d have a chance to sleep as well.

Today I’m having a Christmas brunch with some girlfriends and we’re probably going to visit the Christmas markets in town as well. Then I have some cleaning and prepping to do for the Christening party tomorrow. Before that, I can go back to bed after finishing my night pump session and snack :) I have to try weaning myself from the night snack at some point, but I’m quite used to it at this point after starting to need it sometime during second trimester…
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Friday, December 17

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 656
    Protein: 55
    Steps: 16.220 / 11.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Did not make it to the gym sadly. I had a pretty bad headache most of the day. I relaxed and read a lot. Also cleaned all the bird feeders outside and put in fresh food. Because I missed the gym, I put in some effort to get some more steps instead. I am getting my new plants today which I am very excited about! I will share a picture when they are all settled in. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 215.0
    CW: 215.3 (+0.3)

My goal for this month is to maintain. I started the month at 216.6 lbs so I am not too upset with this week’s gain.🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    ek1322zorxhy.jpg

Good morning Shifters! This little guy looks like he's eating his veggies this morning AND getting ready for Christmas...isn't he cute?! LOL Made me smile.

So, it's the last week before Christmas...how many of you are running around trying to finish things up to get ready?! I have a few errands to run today...gotta pick up the ingredients to make a Hashbrown Casserole for a Brunch/Lunch potluck at work for Wednesday. Other than that, my day should be fairly calm. I have two piano lessons to teach from 2-3pm. Only two weeks away from closing that chapter of my life. Looking forward to freeing up my evening and weekend schedule, I'll tell ya! I'll miss my kiddos though. They're a sweet bunch.

Got up early and walked a half mile. Will do another later. I've been pushing myself on the walking front this week and I'm going to still try to do an intentional mile every day and hit my 6k step goal each day but I've been going way over both of those numbers and my knee and right foot are complaining a bit today. So I'm going to rest a bit and read this lovely book I started yesterday called Christmas in Vermont. It's starting out to be quite nice. Yesterday I read The Christmas Table and it made me cry...very sweet book by the same author of the Christmas Shoes (movie on Hallmark). I love holiday reads.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Caturday...my Hazel is all stretched out on the floor after breakfast and a couple of rounds of "chase the string"...she's got the right idea, I think!

Enjoy your day!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    Afternoon All, this was a really busy week for me and I didn't realize just how tired I was until I laid down this afternoon and fell asleep...glad I got my walking done early or it likely wouldn't have gotten done today. This next week, although only a partial as far as work is concerned is going to be insane with activity. Thank goodness I'll be working from home, although Wednesday morning, I have to bake that casserole I mentioned earlier and go into the office at 11 for a potluck. After that, the rest of the week is a flurry of piano lessons and festivity. One of my colleagues is bringing over dinner on Thursday evening and wants me to play Christmas music for her on the piano.

Should be a fun week...

What are your holiday plans? Would love to hear about your adventures!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2021
    13ahsvjcbv84.png

We're missing 10 weigh-ins...PLEASE report in as stats start early in the morning!
    @TheMrWobbly
    @peachplace
    @gelatinouscube
    @shnerb00
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @christinalagree
    @KHill875
    @Arc130
    @DreaRN15
    @CasandraW

Thanks!
    Jessica
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 144.1

I broke into the holiday chocolates and it did not go well....
    Sorry my weigh in was late.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    @jessicakrall8 please mark me as a no weigh in please. This has been an awful couple days.
  • Lw 180.1
    Cw180.8
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Saturday, December 18

Exercise: no
    Steps: 11.964 / 11.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not a great Saturday. Some positives: I got the new furniture for Tinus and my tea. The tins were already sold out so I am getting some money back from them. Not a big deal. Some negatives: My plants never arrived. The tracking said the package was on its way most of the day, and later it changed to 'being processed'. I am pretty bummed about it because I was really excited about setting them up. Instead I get to worry about the plants surviving the transport and being in boxes until Monday. I highly doubt I will get them today because it's Sunday, but I will hope anyway. Another negative is that we went into a pretty serious lockdown again. Which means everything has to close except for essential stores. Meaning the gym has to close too. This will be for at least a month but could be longer. I will try to go for more walks, but December is a very wet month here so not sure how that will go.

I have no plans for the holiday. I will stay home, cuddle Tinus and maybe eat some Christmas cookies. I am not really big on holidays, I hate fireworks and my family doesn't live close. Also with the state of the world, throwing parties and visiting people isn't the best idea anyway. I don't really mind though! I will have fun on my own. Happy Sunday everyone <3
This discussion has been closed.