Shape Shifters Team Chat - DECEMBER 2021

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Friday, December 24

Exercise: no
    Steps: 11.322 / 11.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. My Friday was mostly spent cleaning the house, reading and gaming. I started feeling really sick after 17:30. Took some asperine, got my steps done and went to bed really early. It's Saturday morning now and I feel okay. Let's hope it stays that way. MFP is still wacky with calculating burned calories, but I ate very little yesterday. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Happy holidays, everyone!

I’ve been enjoying Christmas and not bothering with weighing in. Our food traditions are otherwise relatively healthy, but ridiculously high in salt. Our ”main day” is Christmas Eve, we always spend it at my mom’s house and mostly just eat different kinds of salted fish with some bread and potatoes. Today we’re hanging out at home. I did some baby clothes shopping online as sales have started, then we went on a walk. Our daughter is getting her crib extension as a Christmas present, so we’re assembling that next. Then we’re going to make chicken enchiladas and finish our Harry Potter movie marathon, we have just one movie left. We specifically chose enchiladas because they’re very non-Christmasy, we get enough holiday foods anyway and we’re going to mom’s house again tomorrow.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas Day!! I just finished a 35 min walk and while I was doing so, got to watch a couple of neighborhood kids playing with their new in-line skates and their new bike...kids are so much fun when playing with the new "big" Christmas toy of the year! Didn't want to come back in and it's not too chilly out today, although it is a little windy.

Tomorrow starts our last weekly group challenge for 2021. Think about where you were in your journey a year ago this week. What have you accomplished!! I bet you have MANY non-scale victories, fitness achievements, nutritional mountains conquered you can list! Think of the mini-goals or major ones you have completed in 2021. Join me starting Sunday to appreciate all of those and to start the planning for 2022!

i4r3mvubb6en.jpg

Let's make a plan and start out 2022 strong, resolute and ready to work on improving ourselves!

I'll post the link later today!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Jazzadesigns
    PW: 215.3
    CW: ?????

Hi I have too much going on today so I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Merry Christmas everyone!🎄
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2021
    Jazzadesigns
    PW: 215.3
    CW: ?????

Hi I have too much going on today so I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Merry Christmas everyone!🎄

@jazzadesigns Are you asking to carry over your previous weight this week or would you like to weigh in first thing tomorrow morning and post it? Merry Christmas!
    Jessica
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @jessicakrall8 after all that I just ate I would like to carry over last week’s weight. I sure don’t want to weigh myself tomorrow! Thanks! Merry Christmas!
  • jessicakrall8
    Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Dec 26th. Let's review the year and get some goals set for a tremendous and active 2022! Join me for a New Year/New You!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10851645/december-week-4-challenge-new-year-new-you#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited December 2021
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    12/23: 10,173
    12/24: 11,600

1838672dzyygg3v8u.gif
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Beka3695
    Wednesday
    PW: 184.6
    CW: 186.8

This was actually from Wednesday…. It is higher today 🤦🏻‍♀️

I would like to change back to Saturday weigh ins in January please! I guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Steps for Saturday 25 Dec: 11.954
    Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas 🎄
    Mine went well,my youngest son cooked the dinner with just a little help from me.It certainly took the pressure off me which was great.My sister & her boyfriend came for dinner.We had a good game of Scrabble after.
    @jessicakrall8 I'm sorry we never got have a singalong I've been so busy this week.I like you was missing family who aren't here anymore.It's my Mum's anniversary today so I always take some pink carnations to her grave.Also the 2nd Christmas without my elder brother John sadly missed 😢
    Thinking of everyone on here with struggles,families with health issues & sadness.♥️
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I would like to change back to Saturday weigh ins in January please! I guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

I'll change you over right away - next week you can go back to Saturday!
  • Lw 180.8 or 180.7
    Cw 181.7
    I know I went to the weight page and you just carried it over the same weight. So if you can change it great if not or its too hard or to late it's fine at what it's at. I am curious though could it be changed after the deadline? Hello all. Sorry for the MIAs. Right now I have a massive headache from my booster shot the aches are susiding but I never had reaction to the other two shots. We got them on Thursday. My dads retirement place had a huge scare the person who gave him a bath had covid. So he was in isolation until Christmas. But his test came back negative. Now the other wing is in isolation until 29. It is not in lockdown since it was only 1 worker. But everything got cancelled so we didn't get to go down. Maybe in January. Kids got there first boosters. I've been at my job three months now but no evaluation yet. I am off for a while my request because kids are out of school for holidays. I did weigh myself on Thursday and for the life of me thought I posted it. I think I will be scared to weigh in after all the sweets and big dinners we've had.
This discussion has been closed.