Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    ❌ Steps
    ✅ Closed rings (closed
    ❌ Calories

YAY! I closed my rings. I did a bunch of slow mini walks. My back wasn’t too bad except for a lot a pressure which maybe from the injection. The test will be grocery shopping today. I might go for a swim early evening if the pool is open. I really wanted a chocolate bar yesterday and I allowed myself one putting me slightly over calories for the day.

Have a great Saturday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 5,649
  • MeowScout
    MeowScout Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Early morning check in on this grey winter day. Keeping moving will help me keep warm. Meetings and reunions and meals on the agenda. Shouldn’t natural introverts get steps for extended social occasions? 😂😂
    It is like family, the good kind, so I know I’ll have a great day but will be worn out. So put your feet up and fire up the all-day hallmark movies for me! Ciao!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Red1185
    PW: 162.2
    CW: 161.8

A loss is exciting! Just gotta keep it up.

This week was not super great for my steps or my diet - I have to do better next week! I’ve been VERY busy at work (only with paperwork unfortunately): finals season! 5 more wake-ups until I’m officially on winter break!!! Wwwwooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!

Steps:
    12/4: 3,020
    12/5: 2,450
    12/6: 6,355
    12/7: 3,785
    12/8: 6,428
    12/9: 6,040
    12/10: 4,169
    12/11: TBD

Going to a business meeting this afternoon, and then going to watch my nephew sing the national anthem at a hockey game tonight. Should be an interesting day.

I hope everyone is well. Enjoy your weekend!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Downsizers! Here's my daily check-in:

12/10:
    Calories: 1,191
    Exercise: 65 minutes elliptical and 35 minutes of stretching class
    Steps: 11,151

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    Nice loss! Glad aspen is ok.

Thank you so much Linda :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Yesterday daughter and I literally went shopping until you drop ..... my steps for yesterday was 18,820...it was a fun day we bought lots of stuff ..... I had never been to the store Hobby Lobby ...that is an awesome store ... I felt like a big girl in a candy store .... Daughter wanted a pair of knee high boots so she got those and I bought myself a black pair of New Balance tennis shoes ... we bought new ornaments and a new santa clause in PJ's and other stuff ...I bought a new air fryer than has dehydrator button for my keto homemade jerky ...and I also bought the new ninja creami so that I can make my own keto ice cream :) I hope everyone is doing good
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 yes steps came from dog walking.

Forgot to do check-in yesterday 12/11
    Calories around 1000
    Steps 4524 lazy day yesterday
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    Weigh in
    Username Pippin20206
    PW 191.8
    CW 188.7

Honestly I'm a little bit in shock that my weight keeps going down. I mean I know I'm doing a lot of hard work with my diet but that's never worked before in my life. I'm thrilled but also a bit scared that somehow it won't last.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    Week 2's Group Challenge has been posted and begins tomorrow (12/12/21). Watch each day for a new picture and activity. Enjoy!

Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850791/december-week-2-challenge-activity-candy-cane#latest
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Shoveled the drive and sidewalks today. It wasn’t very much but our drive and walks are shaded. So the snow doesn’t melt very well when it warms up. Was really restless today because I didn’t exercise yesterday. Had to fight to not snack. So went shopping and resistance trained for an hour. Even with exercise, ended up over calories by 8. Doggone 1300 calorie mfp goal. Weighed 135.4 lbs. today. Almost to where doctor wants me to be! Am shooting for 130. We’ll see how close I get. The end of next month will consult with a plastic surgeon. Excited yet afraid that I won’t be a candidate or cannot afford it.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 glad to hear that Aspen has recovered. Bet her appetite has improved without those pills! Isn’t Honby Lobby awesome. When we go, we soend several hours and have to walk the whole store.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Shoveled the drive and sidewalks today. It wasn’t very much but our drive and walks are shaded. So the snow doesn’t melt very well when it warms up. Was really restless today because I didn’t exercise yesterday. Had to fight to not snack. So went shopping and resistance trained for an hour. Even with exercise, ended up over calories by 8. Doggone 1300 calorie mfp goal. Weighed 135.4 lbs. today. Almost to where doctor wants me to be! Am shooting for 130. We’ll see how close I get. The end of next month will consult with a plastic surgeon. Excited yet afraid that I won’t be a candidate or cannot afford it.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 glad to hear that Aspen has recovered. Bet her appetite has improved without those pills! Isn’t Honby Lobby awesome. When we go, we soend several hours and have to walk the whole store.

Thank you so much ....yes she is back to herself (thank goodness) mom was worried about her ....We spent hours in that store along with Michael's and bedbathandbeyond ...3 of my favorite stores :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Another Saturday night and I ain't got no booty. Flat and flab.
    Check in for 12/11:
    Steps - 1108 plus 22 minutes bike moderate effort. I had it on charge until I got back from the gym.
    Calories- 1645 or so. Lots of salt, unfortunately.
    Exercise - gym early afternoon finally. First time since I hurt my back. 7 machines, mainly upper body to protect the back, and 22 minutes bike.

Hoping to go to SeaWorld tomorrow evening for their Xmas stuff. Want to get a picture with "Bumble".
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    NSV i did all my measurements and I've lost about 6 inches in total. Also noticed that all my fat areas seem really soft not that hard lard feeling they used to have feel like the fat in my body is really changing like its breaking down.

Only downside is this means my boobs too. I've lost 2 inches off them.
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1030
    Steps 8812

Forced myself to walk the dogs and that always means I make my step goal.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @MeowScout
    Sometimes the Cookie Monster in us strikes but the important part is getting back on track. Way to be accountable!

@red1185
    Nice loss! How long is your winter break?

@peng123
    Awesome loss! Frequent weighing can be frustrating. Have you ever tried weighing daily? I do and use happy scale to track my weights. Looking at the moving average is definitely gives me a better idea of how I am doing opposed to a weekly weigh in.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sounds like an awesome day!

@Pippin20206
    Fantastic loss and NSV! It is important to look at both the scales and the changes in our bodies during our journey. Don’t be scared because if you continue working hard you will see progress.

@Beautyofdreams
    Your weight loss story is inspiring and now you are so close to goal. How do you feel to be so close?

@rwood566
    Glad to see you return to the gym and have a good session. Who is bumble?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ❌ Steps
    ✅ Closed rings
    ✅ Calories

Off to the pool and then go for an eye exam noon. Should reach step goal tomorrow.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 6,863
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    k29fnamq2b91.png

Here is my Sunday friendly reminder of the people's steps I need ... Please have them in no later than the evening of 12/14 so I can post the results ... If I do not have them by then I will have no choice but to zero them out ... Thanks for your cooperation :)

@red1185- 12/11
    @tahm42- 12/5- 12/11
    @littleflutterby - 12/7- 12/11
This discussion has been closed.