Downsizers Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Outdoorsy_Canadian Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Unfortunately, I have to drop out for this month. Too much going on. Feel free to add me as a friend. Always looking to support and supportive people.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Walk in the afternoon. 5 miles in 1 hr 27 min. Short but up and down a large hill.
    5 miles is a short walk...hmmm😉? You rock!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, Downsizers! Here's my check-in:

3/7:
    Calories: 1,182
    Exercise: 60 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes strength training
    Steps: 11,731

I had a great exercise day yesterday and I continue to avoid sweets. I am now in Stockholm, Sweden. My NSV for today is: I completely overslept this morning and was running way behind - but - I made my exercise a priority and still did it!

@MOMWILLWIN66 You are definitely posting correctly and the great news is that you lost some weight - great job!!

@jimboden3 You have the right attitude - definitely stay long-term focused!

@rwood566 Awesome exercise!!

I hope you are all having a great day!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi All,

Unfortunately, I have to drop out for this month. Too much going on. Feel free to add me as a friend. Always looking to support and supportive people.

Sorry to see you drop out :/ ...Linda can put you on the support team so that you can still post with our team but your weight will not count while you are on the support team
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    6 miles done with Leslie Sansone walking dvd with HIIT....10 minute stretch before and after my workout logged all my food,,,I stayed within my calorie goal...I will be eating 5 servings of fruits and veggies... I will be taking an epson salt bubble bath as soon as I cool down...I drank 120 ounces.. I already posted my NSV...I found a healthy recipe that I already posted and arrived in Washington DC and I gave myself a pat on the back :)
  • 2BThinAgain5
    2BThinAgain5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/4=13,164
    3/5=3495
    3/6=10,852
    3/7=4237

Had a couple of off days- however, I started day one of my C25K this morning!! So excited and hope I can stick with it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited March 2022
    Options
    o6zuqidnqh14.jpg

Here is my 2nd reminder of the people's steps I need ..If I do not have them by this evening 3/8 I will have no choice but to zero them out..thanks for your cooperation

@Pippin20206- 3/5
    @mari_moulin 3/5
    @Beautyofdreams 3/1-3/5
    @Jpedno 2/27-3/5
    @melissadreed903 3/4 & 3/5

• Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Outdoorsy_Canadian Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the support team and check in when I can with all you lovely people.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,798 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/27-6675
    2/28-6632
    3/1-6589
    3/2-6075
    3/3-6316
    3/4-6236
    3/5-6513
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 134.4
    CW: 140.8

Those negative thoughts were like a bomb going off. While not sure that have completely dealt with the cause have cheered up by refocusing on goals and taking a look back over the last 2 years. Celebrated my 2 year anniversary today by cleaning out my closets and dresser then donating the clothes, shoes and books.

Could someone please tell me how to start a new thread using an iphone? Haven’t been able to figure it out since MFP updated?

Will resume intentional exercise tomorrow now that the clutter is out of my mind.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Those negative thoughts were like a bomb going off. While not sure that have completely dealt with the cause have cheered up by refocusing on goals and taking a look back over the last 2 years. Celebrated my 2 year anniversary today by cleaning out my closets and dresser then donating the clothes, shoes and books.

Could someone please tell me how to start a new thread using an iphone? Haven’t been able to figure it out since MFP updated?

Will resume intentional exercise tomorrow now that the clutter is out of my mind.

So week 1 you had zero steps?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the support team and check in when I can with all you lovely people.

I will move you to support! I will check with you before the April Challenge.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    I will read all the post tomorrow. I did a quick scan but didn’t read them. I made a good choice at the restaurant. I picked the grilled chicken fajitas. The menu said they were 710 calories. Not sure if I trust that but I didn’t eat it all. Night all!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

So week 1 you had zero steps?

I shoveled snow for 30 minutes, moderate yesterday, but have not recorded intentional exercise despite being active cleaning and running errands. Will resume tracking exercise tomorrow since have personal business and negative thoughts taken care of Weather has been weird here as it was 65 degrees Saturday, in the 30s Sunday and had a tornado Sunday night, then snow on Monday which melted today.

Figured out how to post in the Success forum. It is up if anyone cares to read it. Apologize for it being long and rambling as still feel grief for Kevin and kind of lost it while writing.

Deb

• Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sorry I’ve not posted lately.

I weighed myself last Saturday and got kind of discouraged. Plus I’ve had bad headaches lately. I had to go to urgent care today and get a shot of tordol in the butt bc the headache was so bad. I know I can do this but it’s hard. I honestly don’t know if I’m eating enough or too much. Just confused and discouraged.

So @lindamtuck2018 I did weigh myself last Saturday 3/5: 156.8

And @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/27 8,665
    2/28 7,682
    3/1 12,273
    3/2 5,342
    3/3 7,110
    3/4 6,683
    3/5 9,606

3/6 6,475
    3/7 2,692
    3/8 2,982

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I am in Nairobi now, city 14. I don't consider taking a nap as self care so I will be doing it tomorrow.
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams It sounds like you have been having a tough time - I'm so sorry - it's so impressive that you have been able to regroup and focus on your goals
This discussion has been closed.