Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,228 Member
    Options
    It's 44 feels like 40 with a high of 63 for today. I AM: I am excited to start my next chapter. Axe Sharpening: Your life is a reflection of the mentality you have and the work you put in.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Have a 'no screens' night and take time to recharge yourself. Fitness quote for today: I don't have the time, but I make time. I don't have the knowledge, but I did what I knew. I didn't have the support, but I learned to support myself. I didn't have the confidence, but the confidence came with results. I had a lot going against me, but I had enough going for me. I had plenty of excuses, but I chose not to use any of them.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: If flowers can grow through concrete, you can keep blooming too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,361 steps yesterday. Today's training plan At home Legs/Shoulders after breakfast and before work.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,124 Member
    Options
    @Patti241,, how was the walk? Is it the city or country?
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    happy monday everyone! it is as very mild and partly sunny day here today, with a chance of rain later on in the afternoon. my daughter says hello to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -Aw sorry the virus is striking again there. Numbers are still low around here-rural areas do better in Nj at least for awhile
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Still having sinus and cough issues. It's been more like Spring today with cooler temps and rain all day. Had a productive day! Organized my cupboards I have been planning to do for a week. Also organized on top of the fridge. Also washed down countertops and stovetop. Workouts and step-ups done as well. Feeling stronger each day. Soon it will be time to hit the books again. Maybe Wednesday. Not going to TOPS tomorrow as I am still sick. Will be weighing at home this week. Not going to stress about the number for multiple reasons. But mainly it's a different scale. Have been watching a Robin for several days. It's definitely determined. It continues to try and make a nest but has had no success. It has tried 2 different spots on the house next door. But just can't seem to get anything to stay long enough.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    30o58de219ke.jpg

CSEGUIN2: Sorry you are not feeling well. I applaud you organizing your kitchen. If you need a helper, Catawissa loves reorganizing cabinets. She is for hire if you can find her.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Depending on how you access your team you might not be aware of an issue that has been discoverd so right click on the link, request new tab or window then when that one opens, click the link again and read the information about an outage for certain functions. I won't go into detail since it is nicely addressed at that link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.myfitnesspal.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Farticles%2F5716717249933
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Bookienj ,,, So strangely Maine is a rural state, yet. The upper part of Maine is very rural, but the numbers are simply crazy up there. I am in the Southern end ,, on the coast and yet, our numbers are also picking up quite a bit. So far everyone is feeling ick, but no more than that. TY TY TY TY!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, Awwww so cool to watch the birds as they look for a place to settle down into. They indeed do not give up. Fascinating to watch them!! Glad you are feeling better. Since Friday I am slowly decluttering (SPRING cleaning) my kitchen also. I "Think" I have to many containers for food, so OUT some shall go ,, well to GW or I'll see if any neighbors want some. Many are making meals for each other, those who do not cook are benefiting, and in turn they are helping the others who do cook with other tasks. It's so nice how much we care about each other. GREAT JOB on your progress!
    @Novembergail,, LOLOLOL When I lived in CO the crazy family set up an ENTIRE CUPBOARD TO IZZY so she could sleep ANY PLACE in it she wishes. Hmmmm I quickly told them "No, Izzy does NOT need a cupboard!! I was of course OUT VOTED!! LOL She also ALWAYS had a fresh glass of water ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE! at all times! HMMM NNOOO!!!! Izzy DOES NOT need water in a GLASS on the TABLE!! AGAIN I was outvoted. At least everyone LOVED Izzy. Awww Catawissa is so ADORABLE!! Awwwww so sweet!!! IZZY APPROVES OF ALL of their antics!! OH I MAY ADD my GS and Izzy shared the SAME GLASS!! LOL I was stumped, but who says Teenage boys are SMART? WELL he was, but!!
    @Lindiemaep ,,, Mine has been fine. Has it been taken care of for you? Are you now able to see the pictures on the home feed on your computer?
    @Nbruns83,, we are still doing the racing,,, the top 3 teams tend to be the same ones who always got the bonus points. In these 3 (usually 3) top teams getting 100, 75 or 50 points it made it even harder for the Final weekly points for other teams. This way the other 5 teams aren't at more of a disadvantage for the Final Points. We wanted to close that gap better. I am the CL of the Positively Strong 4 Life team, and indeed agreed that we really didn't need 100 more points for coming in first or the 75 for 2nd place. Does it make more sense this way? ITs the Final weekly points that helps the team in it's overall standings. Each team at the end of the week for the Overall points is scored at 25% of their final points for the following 4: Exercise , LTGL 1 , LTGL 2 and their weigh ins. PLEASE DO ALL continue to help your plane land first, it's fun for us all to see how we do. This is still very much a part of the "Race to exciting places" it's not been discontinued. Only the bonus points are,, the WOOHOO and excitement is still there very much. As a CL, I'll still be encouraging our team to work for that spot we are usually in.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 39 with a high of 66 for today. I AM: My spirit is eternal. Axe Sharpening: The word "impossible" was invented by someone who wasn't willing to work hard enough, long enough, past every barrier they have ever known to make everything they believed possible.~~Tony Sentmanant 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take an extra break in your day and walk outside for 15 minutes. Fitness quote for today: No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress. You are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.~~acefitness.or Motivational quote for today: Your strength will get you thorough ever obstacle in life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,430 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: at home EMOM either after breakfast or after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,032 Member
    Options
    Diane: It is a little bit of the country.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    happy tuesday everyone! it is another mild day here today. tomorrow is going to be a lot colder than it is outside today. my daughter says hi to everyone! she is working at her part time job today when she finishes school for the day. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will definitely be doing a lot of dancing after supper today. have an amazing day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -Aw I am sorry! I hope the numbers settle down here. Nj is rural, suburban, and urban. Just depends on where you are.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been cloudy. Also was my rest and weigh day. Gained 4.65 lbs 🙄. Oh well it is what it is. I know what's causing it so just need to get more serious about my calories and other things. Did some marching, step-ups, and a core workout to get some movement today. Time to start cracking down on my food intake and make way better choices. I have done it for multiple years and there's no reason not to now. I CAN DO IT!
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    hky2w0231n10.jpg

Today was a perfect spring day -- high of 60 degrees. The lilacs have the best scent this year. I managed to work outside for five hours. I'll pay for it tomorrow (maybe). Billie had a blast.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, sounds so nice!! I DO LOVE the city. LOL Sometimes I WISH I could see the stars, and have quiet, though QUICKLY it'd drive me crazy!! LOLOL!!
    @Bookienj,,,, The numbers are crazy, at some point Covid will be like a cold, is it a bad one? Or a mild one and that'll be it. We'll go on in life , changed, and different, yet the same.
    @Cseguin2,,,, Oh I hate a large gain, but a large gain as we get it back it together it also comes OFF fast!! You know to track your food and there's NO DOUBT you can do it!!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,032 Member
    Options
    Diane: Yeah it can be quiet here.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 49 feels like 46 with a high of 74 for today. I AM: Listening to my emotions can help guide me to make better decisions. Axe Sharpening: You can have anything you want in this world. You just have to be willing to work for it.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Find a fun exercise to do while waiting for the kettle to boil. Fitness quote for today: What your mind can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE. It can ACHIEVE.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: I am thankful for all of those who said "no" to me. It's because of them I'm doing it myself.~~Albert Einstein Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,337 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: at home Chest/Back after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -so true! Happy life is pretty “normal” school concerts are back, school musicals, book fairs, summer camp
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was cold and cloudy to start now the sun has come out. Went for a walk as I had to go to the bank and grab some groceries. I learned very quickly to wear my mask even when outdoors to help protect my lungs from the chilly air. But I still enjoyed being outside. Ended up bringing a cab home as I bought more than I could carry. Calories are really high as we ate fast food for lunch. I really need to be strong about my food plan or I will continue in the wrong direction. Started studying for my food handlers course as I need to have the test taken asap. This puts my school studies on hold but that's ok. There is no time limit on that except the one I put on myself. My client called today to see how I am as everyone was asking about me at TOPS and she wanted to know if I would be coming to clean on Friday. I told her I am doing better and I would let her know tomorrow if I will be there on Friday.