Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,561 Member
    Options
    @patti241,,, Sounds rather nice!! I need to explore my own area more. So much deep history here. Also so much beauty. In the areas we all live no doubt we can all say this, so much beauty.
    @Bookienj,,, Love when things are in a nice, smooth routine. Are you able to have any ME time? To relax?
    @Cseguin2 ,,,,The masks have a few benefits,,, you mentioned one of them. That plus I never caught a cold or the flu over the winter. SO NICE!! I was worried since I catch things rather easily I would. Hmmm fast food can taste so good, it has its place if not that often. I had asked if next week we could stop McD's on the way home, but have since than decided I'd rather have only 1 item ,, not the 4 I usually order. I'll have stuff at home that I can cook up instead that'll be very fast. Nice that you can go at your own speed on school. Awesome you are starting to feel better.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 60 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I have abundant energy and vitality. Axe Sharpening: Find your squad and make stuff happen.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Meet a friend outside for a walk and a chat. Fitness quote for today: Losers quit when they FAIL, Winners FAIL until the SUCCEED.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Less stress, more joy.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,346 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: either Pike WOD from App or WOD posted on the board at Alpha-Fitness will decide when I get there and see the WOD posted.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,333 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,737 Member
    Options
    happy thursday everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today! my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great. i am helping out a good friend of mine who is not feeling well this week. i like to help others out whenever i can. i will be doing some dancing after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sunny but chilly today. Studied for my food handlers course, worked out, and played cards with Hubby. Also did a few chores. Tomorrow will be a busy day as it is the end of the month.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! Was it windy there? YO it's STILL HOWLING HERE!! It's been quite a few days.
    The harbor isn't usually this rough.
    Oh yeah our trees are beginning to BUD!! I always enjoy this, but they'll cover up my view some ,, LOL Until October/November.
    k0hv9q7a6lce.jpg
    @Cseguin2 ,,, We went out for a walk at 6 PM tonight it was 48, but only felt like 40. That was our high today. Brrr to us both and many others!! Do you dread that all of a sudden in May or June we'll BIPASS the 60's and go straight into the 70's and 80's? I DO!! Glad you had a busy day. Hope tomorrow goes well.

• Patti241
    Options
    Diane: It was windy all day yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 63 with a high of 77 for today. I AM: I am honest and trustworthy. Axe Sharpening: When you choose to do more challenging things you're more prepared for the unexpected.~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Become an activist for a cause you really believe in. Fitness quote for today: Surround yourself with those who challenge you, push you, motivate you, those who keep your fire lit and make you better.~~competeveryday Motivational quote for today: Remain grateful for everything in your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 18,944 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 1000 piece truck unload this morning then either WOD posted for the noon class or Strength Part 1 and conditioning will decide when I get to the gym and see what the WOD that the noon class did.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @cseguin2-glad you are doing better. Fast food is hard but I have found either doing a baked potato and nuggets or a kids meal seem to work calorie wise-or grilled chicken sandwich skip fries
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a beautiful sunny spring day. Went for a walk to run errands. Hubby took a cab. I beat him there and I took the longer way along the river. Anyways other than a little bit more of exercise it was more of a rest and study day. My core is a little sore so taking it easy. I hope we don't skip straight to summer but I don't mind if it does. Gives me a reason to look forward to winter. I planed my meals mostly well today with to meals being take out. I will still be in range. Son messaged me and told me he was coming tonight after work but then messaged me that he was not as they have to work tomorrow. So now he isn't coming at all. Oh well plans with him will have to wait. Work and rest come first for him.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241,,, Today was also very windy! YO!! Tomorrow they're saying a little less. Hopefully Sunday will be calmer and warmer. For you also.
    @Bookienj, nice choices!! Most places have a nutritional menu with calories etc. I love that!! It helps me out so much. Often times when I look at this, I just continue home and make something. NOT ALWAYS, but often.
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, LOL On your beating H when you walking him a cab. Sounds like a nice day. GLad you are taking care of your core, hmmm I agree it's going to JUMP straight into summer. Happens it seems quite a bit more now with global warming.

A nice day was had! I did some volunteer work this AM, it went nicely. Met with a friend, we did errands for about an hour. At home Izzy's been WAY to cute, but yeah that's Izzy. And here I am!
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: Yesterday was a nice day. Started off cold but warmed up. The same is for today.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 57 feels like 57 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I choose to stay happy in times of challenge. Axe Sharpening: Strength comes in many different forms. It builds resilience and has the ability to push you through the fight.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Jazz Day!!!! Happy National Honesty Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Make time to run, swim, dance, cycle or stretch today. Fitness quote for today: To naturally be skinny and be able to eat what you want is a blessing, but to dedicate yourself through heavy lifting, diet and creating and sculpting an unreal looking body, is obsessive, manly, and un natural? No it's dedication. Muscle is not just given, it is achieved. Let's give it up to the women who dedicate themselves and work for their bodies.~~MMA-Fitness Motivational quote for today: Replace worrying thoughts with confident ones and see how your life changes.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,729 steps yesterday.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -so true! I had Wendy’s two nights in a row. Should have skipped the second time
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, Same here!! LOL Are we both on the east coast? New England? Brrrr it's cold out! I am not going out today, it's a PJ DAY!! WOOHOO I LOVE PJ DAYS!!
    @Bookienj,,, was the 2nd time for convince? Craving? Family? LOL my family suddenly realizes my sense of SICK SICK SICK humor (They have the same thing! LOL NO wondah!) they invited me out next week after my Aunt's funeral (weird when you look at that word "Fun" eral. There's NO fun in that!) to a bar (I do not drink, but they don't overdrink) and food. So I doubt that I'll go to that part, but the food ,,, I'll eat before I go. I love my hamburgers so much more than the best restaurant! I make them ahead of time, freeze them. I pop them into my airfryer for 7 mins one side at 350 , turn it over for 5. DONE!! I also add fries to the basket at the same time, and a 1/2 serving. It's a great way to save calories and money. AND I can fix a salad too. YUMMY!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was partly cloudy with a few rain drops. Went to the farmers market. Bought plants, veggies and some treats. When I got home I made kale chips also studied for my food safety course. Son showed up just before lunchtime and we all headed to the mall and did some shopping and had fun.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 48 with a high of 73 for today. I AM: I can achieve this goal and be happier and more fulfilled. Axe Sharpening: It's a powerful moment when you transition your thoughts from "I have to do this" to "I get to do this."~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Laughter Day!!! Action for Happiness: Do something kind for someone you really care about. Fitness quote for today: It's never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Do something today that your future self will thank you for.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,885 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: It was a little warmer yesterday. Today they are calling for showers.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -first time was convenience and I planned for it. Totally worked nutrition wise. Second was definitely family then convenient. Knew it was going to be a rough time was getting Dancer girl food anyway. We both got kids happy meals so it wasn’t too horrid of a mistake. Good thinking about the funeral after meal.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today started out cool but became beautiful and warm. Did a little gardening. My son helped me take in all the alcohol bottles/cans in for refund and grab a couple things at the grocery store. Struggled with getting exercise in today as I just didn't want to do it. But I won the war with myself and got most of it done. Not sure what all is planned for tomorrow but hope to be productive
    Oh yeah I also got some decluttering done today by getting rid of the liquor bottles/cans.