Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,294 Member
    Options
    @Novembergail ,,, such PRETTY Pictures!! LOVE the Larkspur!! I had to look up to see what a summer tanager is. WOW they are so GOREOUS!!! I did giggle about the swimming to see the flowers, mostly because we've gotten a TON of rain too!! So hmmm the REAL reason I needed foot surgery could be that my feet had developed WEBS!! YUP I was turning into a DUCK!!! LOL Well okay, but LOLOLOL.
    @Patti241,,, HI Patti!! Enjoying those walks? Can you do a few steps for me?
    @Cseguin2 ,, NEAT JOB!! CONGRATS!! I love decluttering!! I've got to go into the bedroom later on. I want to go through my drawers, it's almost that time, well it may be in June to find my shorts and put them in, and take out the winter stuff. I "Think" I can now take out most of the winter stuff. Today we hit 67, but are going right back into the low 60's and high 50's. Isn't it freeing to get rid of stuff? On Tuesday I took stuff down to GW ,,, also on Monday.
    @Macrat12 ,,, HI Sarah!! Nice job!
    @Cormierannie,,, HI Annie!! Hope you are enjoying the day.

I did have my foot done, it's not painful at all as long as I do not move at all. I'm icing it, they were going to give my pain meds, but this is my #24 and I've done it without them before, so I am again. Tylenol and ice is enough. Tomorrow will be harder only because its my Aunts funeral. I've decided to arrive late for the visiting hours, and stay for the service, from there I'll see. Likely I'll come home. Saturday is my friends Moms funeral, but that's easier though it's an hour travel each way. SADLY Maine has the highest amount of cases of Covid now. So I am really weary of staying around others. I don't even want a cold, LOL A very gorgeous day today, though I am inside, with my foot up, my windows are open. So nice!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Cloudy day. Went shopping and got new shoes. They are no where near cheap but I decided it was time to have a good pair of shoes. Maybe it will help me move more. Still saving my old shoes for yard work. Did my workouts early knowing I wanted to go out. We had lunch at Lonestar Texas Grill. I am still within range! Woohoo!
    5bri2erpl51k.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2,,, I've learned the only way to really buy useful sneakers/shoes is to pay accordingly. New Balance is my GO TO if I am not wearing what I am right now (Otho feet). Those have a great cushion for your feet!! AND SO PRETTY!! Here are mine and worth every single penny!! I got my shoes from this same company. But I LOVE NEW BALANCE!! Do you have an outlet near you?
    jabrntr2wt7z.png
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,360 Member
    Options
    It's 55 feels like 54 with a high of 66 and no chances of rain today. I AM: I only submit to the things that help me grow. Axe Sharpening: Beating yourself up doesn't make this process any easier. Push yourself, but enjoy your journey too.~~Bella Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International No Diet Day and National Nurses Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Look for people doing good and reasons to be cheerful. Fitness quote for today: Note to myself: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Everything you need will come to you at the right time.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,738 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min Active Recovery Cardio either a walk or slim cycle ride.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,145 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Good morning everyone

Diane: It is raining out so I will not be able to do my walking.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,577 Member
    Options
    beautiful flower, @NovemberGail . i enjoy looking at flowers every chance i get.
    it is a beautiful sunny day here today! hurray! the weekend is here! my daughter says hi to everyone! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel amazing! i did some strength training this morning. i try to do some strength training three times a week. i will be dancing to some 80's music tonight! woo hoo! have a terrific day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Rainy day here My older daughter was accepted into national honor society! Induction is 6/1. Younger one is going for a follow up for warts on her foot.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

We don't have an outlet near us.

Rainy Spring Day. Finally was able to go back to work cleaning for my client. Only took me 2 hrs after not being able to go for a month. Got my workouts done early. My walk was to and from my clients. Next week is going to be hot. Lots of time will be had outside getting my flowers and vegetables planted. Will also have to cut the grass which means talking to my landlord to workout payment agreement.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @patti241 ,,,,, UGH on the rain!! I know we "need it" LOL We do, but still. Wish it only fell at night time. Can you do things inside that'll help you out? My place is so SMALL, but I walk around in a "circle" from living room to bedroom to kitchen ,,, living room ,, bedroom, Kitchen ,, LOL each pass takes about 30 seconds on a good day, harder day 45 seconds, but I'll do it over and over again. In turn, my legs are starting to look GREAT!! The smaller turns I do, strengthens them!! So many online video's too if you'd like to look at any.
    @Cormierannie,,, did you enjoy our being in Holland? On our PS4L team we put up a lot of various pics of flowers from there. It's been fun.
    @bookienj,,, WOOHOO Hon!! Hey that's pretty neat!! CONGRATS!! Kids learn from the moment they are able to understand in the womb and awwwww you had her interested in reading, learning!! Yet each child is very different too. Hope the younger one foot is okay. Mine is healing from surgery, hopefully in a few weeks it'll be able to set FREE of any pain. Well this pain. LOL
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, So much RAIN today south of us! We had the clouds from the storm to our south, but also peaks of the sun. It was still cold, but I'd rather have cold than the rain!! Glad you were able to do clients today, and get it done quickly. Hey neat on the arrangement with LL on pay for keeping the yard up! HUGE Saving for them, and YOU!! WELL hopefully you and it saves from having to join a gym,, well you may belong to one.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,145 Member
    Options
    Diane: I do strength exercises when it is rainy out. It is another wet day today
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 56 feels like 56 with a high of 74 for today. I AM: My validation comes from myself. Axe Sharpening: You know what you'll remember more than your accomplishments? What you didn't accomplish. Let that sink in the next time you set a goal or decide to not follow through.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Athletics Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Make a list of what matters most to you and why. Fitness quote for today: Laziness fuels more laziness. Activity fuels more activity.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Be prepared to find the good in the bad. When a challenge occurs, figure out what you're meant to learn from it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,079 steps yesterday.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx! She is still a reader. Younger one has to have a reason-right now she is reading for a comprehension competition (hard to explain). Foot situation getting better. Was 12-14 warts, now 6-7. She goes back in 2 weeks for a recheck. Aw I hope yours heals soon.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am glad to have the agreement with the LL although waiting for this year's agreement. This way things get done and I get control. I wouldn't say it always turns out cheaper but it helps. I also love the extra movement and excuse to be outside.

Today has been a beautiful sunny day. Studied for my food handlers course, went to the farmers market, completed my exercise and did some gardening. Trying to figure out how big to make the flower bed in the front. Also got some laundry done. Now I am sitting at a friend's house for some visiting and a BBQ. Also enjoyed helping her with her gardening.

Hope all the mother's and mother figures out there have a great weekend!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,, we've watched you improve so much since you joined us. It does our hearts so much GOOD!! You are doing this!! With my foot up for the majority of the time, I've been like you,,, stuff inside. For me right now it's sit down yoga. My foolish neck and shoulders are so wicked sore, and it's HELPING! I am specifically am targeting those area's and my hands!! My hands get so painful NOT from the computer, but hehehehehehe TEXTING!! A LOT of texting! Especially since my family and friends know I am not out and about right now.
    @Bookienj,,, Oh as you likely know I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read!!! Your older D ,,that comprehension Competition sounds like it'll be a challenge, but also very interesting. NO DOUBT she must pay strict detail to what she's reading. Isn't it so cool how each child is so different? SUPER Glad with your younger one her feet are getting better. Hopefully they'll clear up soon. It's hard being a teen in the first place, and well summer is almost here. At 14 I got some types of warts, I had to wear ONLY WHITE SOCKS (They were NOT IN!!) AND ONLY Sneakers for the entire SUMMER!! THANKFULLY I have a sense of humor and was also the toughest girl in JR High no one DARED to otherwise. LOL!! I was a GOOD BULLY (HUH? There's NO SUCH THING??? SURE THERE IS!! I only went after the ones who picked on the kids who could NOT defend themselves. I've always cheered on the under dog). As long as I am not walking on my foot it does well. When I step on it, it's still sharp pain, but it's been 3 days. I no longer need ice on it, nor Tylenol so it's improving! WOOHOO!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, Always a good idea,,,, a definite to have things in writing. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you get in exercise with the yard work, and gardening too!! We are able to do gardening here, but it was always the same ones who did it, they got tired of it,,, and I sure do not want it. I did for awhile, but yeah,,, I'd rather leave it to the men who do yard work. We also have a good size indoor garden and we turned that over to the workers also. Glad it was a gorgeous day!! WOW What a week coming up!! WOOHOO though it's cool right now, it's SUNNY!! Congrats on the school work! Is the semester almost done? I SURE DID SMILE that you are or where at your friends house for the BBQ!! GOOD!! Hope you enjoyed.

My friend and I did go to the cemetery and her Mom is now in it. We didn't say anything other than "Goodbye". The grounds man was there, he has the same strange sense of humor, it must of strange to anyone going by to see us, at a fresh site, and laughing. But for us, that was the right way to be. It was just the 2 of us, her sister ,, they were texting back and forth. We did stop on the way up at IHOP ,, yummy!! I need to do 10 more mins of sit down yoga so that I am IN calorie range! LOL I AM NOT BLOWING it by NOT doing only 10 more mins.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    gn2oa34yma9i.jpg

Wishing all mothers a beautiful Mother's Day! This is my first Mother's Day with my mom in heaven, and I am certain that she and my grandmother are celebrating together!!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,130 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you moms.

All my children have fur.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    iadbg9a9zy4w.jpeg
    r9jc4dnxv77v.jpeg
    hmq2esuj2bt1.jpeg
    The afternoon tea we’re having on my blog
    tea
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 62 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: I don’t need to be perfect. Axe Sharpening: Being cheap with your health is the most expensive thing you'll ever do.~~Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Mother's Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Set yourself a kindness mission to help others today. Fitness quote for today: I workout because I really like food.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Have faith; the best is yet to come.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,122 steps yesterday.