Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,523 Member
    Options
    @novembergail hope that your dog feels better soon.
    @CSEGUIN2 that is a beautiful mug

happy saturday everyone! it is a beautiful, warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and staying well hydrated today. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be heading out in a while to spend some time near the water. i like to spend time near the water whenever i can. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,695 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Supposed to be a soggy weekend. My younger one has a day full of dance, older one had youth orchestra and now is driving herself home from the library.

@Dianedoessmiles1 -Aw I hope your friend recovers soon. Sounds like you guys are doing as much as you can.
    @NovemberGail -sweet looking dog
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! Lots of walking and gardening. Did my walk in the morning, then went to the farmers market with my Son and friend. Came home had breakfast, and then started my gardening with my Son. Got strawberries from neighbour, tomatoes and my zucchini plant planted. Still have cucumbers, lettuce, and parsley to go. Hope to have them planted tonight before it rains. Also did dishes and laundry. Hung out with a few friends for a bit.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,211 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 ,, we hit 82!! YO!! That's just way to hot way to early. Our average for today is 63. They didn't think on the coast we'd get that hot, they were wrong. LOL sure were. But now it's clouding over, and a breeze is up are already down to 70 with the low tonight 57. I am OKAY with that!! It won't get hot like that for quite a bit. THANKFULLY!!! Tomorrow is the rain you're sending us. 🤣
    @Novembergail ,, OH POOR BILLIE!! Poor thing!! Sure hope she heals FAST!! Awww Billie girl you know we think the world of you!! Hopefully soon you'll be back into the usual mischief!!
    @Bookienj ,,, sometimes I enjoy a rainy weekend, it's used more as a ME TIME if I can. Of course housework is a never ending cycle for all. Nice the kids had indoor activities to do. Oh I am so happy today my friend tested NEGATIVE!! She's far from out the woods, it's going to be a very long recovery, but she's QUITE THE FIGHTER! THANKFULLY!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, AWESOME Job on the early walk!! AND of course the gardening!! I grew up with our family having a garden (We live "in the city" or rather "In A city" but, in the better end, so our yard was large, for 10 people you NEED a lot of yard if you're going to have a garden. It was usually okay to be out there working in it, unless 1) I saw ANY WORMS and 2) MOSITQUITO'S!! The MAINE STATE BIRD!! LOLOL!! Glad you got so much done!! WTG!!

Today a friend and I 'walked' to the grocery store. I say "walked" because I used my knee scooter with my foot never ever touched the road, floor etc. What would of taken us 20 mins for now took me 40 mins, well us 40. I am okay with that, I did burn way more calories cause it takes so much more energy to use my knee scooter, but I so badly wanted to out in the warm weather. I also did my 10 mins of stretching and may do more of that later,,,it's such a feel good thing.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,092 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,298 Member
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 65 with a high of 77 and chances of rain this afternoon. I AM: A perfect body is one that works. Axe Sharpening: Anyone can do anything when they’re motivated. It's dedication that makes you show up on the days that you don't want to get out of bed.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Day of Families!!!! Action for Happiness: Do something to contribute to your local community. Fitness quote for today: Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going.~~Jim Ryun Motivational quote for today: Endings can be a blessing, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,427 steps yesterday.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ib4337vith6x.jpg

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Thanks for all the well wishes for Billie. She is doing super (especially with her meds). I finally got my flowers planted and am enjoying the hard work of other gardeners. This is one of our meditation gardens where I am showing off the irises. They are really looking good this year.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1-thx! Younger one’s dance was supposed to be outside-instead it was under a tent. She got a little wet-audience was worse. Yeah been trying to catch up more on laundry
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I don't like the worms either but when I have my gloves on it doesn't bother me. Plus the only time I have to worry about worms is in my flower garden in the front.

Today was another hot and sunny day. Got my walk done early and did some searching and strength. Son left after lunch to go home. Visited a couple of friends and watched Bones. Started the BBQ for the first time and cooked steak and stuffed mushrooms. Now it's raining which makes me happy because I don't have to water them all.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! Did it get warm?
    @Novembergail,, What a MOST GORGEOUS Picture!! WOW!! STUNNING!!! Glad Billie is doing better.
    @Bookienj,, Sounds like she had fun though a little bit wet!! COOL!! Hope more laundry got done.
    @Cseguin2,, Ewww worms!!! LOL!! Bones is fun series!! YUMMY BBQ steak!! Glad you got to do that!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 53 with a high of 78 for today. I AM: I am happy, strong and positive. Axe Sharpening: Not everyone will understand your journey and you are under no obligation to explain it to them.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Show your gratitude to people who are helping to make things better. Fitness quote for today: Losers complain, Winners train.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Choose your thoughts carefully. Do not let your thoughts choose you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,178 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Legs/Chest after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: It did get warm and now they are calling for thunderstorms today
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx! Strange day but she fun. And yes more laundry was done
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today started out slow. When I got up it was raining so decided to lay in bed and read for about an hour. By then it had stopped raining and the sun came out. Had breakfast, did some exercise, and ran errands. Had lunch out. Wasn't the healthiest but am full and will have something small and healthy for dinner. After lunch we went to the liquor store and I carried a 24 of Smirnoff ice all the way home. Took lots of breaks as it got heavy. Great workout for arms and core. Now just resting as I am still feeling the burn. Tomorrow is Tops, rest and weigh day. Looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow. Hoping all the yard work and walks show. But if not that's ok too. Oh almost forgot. Have to go for jurry selection on June 7th. First time ever doing this and unfortunately it is on a Tuesday so I will be missing a Tops meeting that day.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 today we've been cool in the 50's, while inland they got into the 70s. We were in and out of fog, I am SO HAPPY since my AC hasn't been put in yet. IT SHOULD BE SOON!!! We aren't allowed to install them ourselves, some have fallen out in other high rises (Once MINE FELL OUT but, LOL It was only noticed by my downstairs who doubted her sanity, I just smiled to her, but, BOY WAS I LAUGHING!! Under that window (different unit) was only grass that no one ever around on. But, other high rises in the city it's been an issue. So now yeah. Hope the storms weren't bad? We have a very high tide tonight, I'll be awake its so cool as long as no damage is had.
    @Bookienj,,,, Glad she's fun!!! Hope today was very good. Ohhh laundry and dishes just never get done. Never get done. LOL
    @Cseguin2 ,,, Nice workout, oh I am sure you felt that burn!! You're working so hard, sure do hope when you step on the scale it'll sing your praises!! I've not been called for Jury Duty yet, I do not think I want to be,, well if it's not gruesome,,, maybe it'd be interesting. But anything with blood is a NO GO!!
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: The mornings have been chilly but then it gets warm.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 81 for today. I AM: I welcome inspiration and positivity. Axe Sharpening: When in doubt: Execute.~~~Tyler Ball 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Hypertension Day and National Pack Rat Day!!!!! Action for Happiness: Find a way to make what you do today meaningful. Fitness quote for today: On good days, work out. On bad days, work out harder.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Sometimes a breakthrough comes from a breakdown.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,388 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 21-15-9 of biceps curls, hammer curls and push press all with a dumbbell after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx. Tonight is band concert snd my daughter is working on an outline for a big paper
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Quick check-in as I am on the way to a meeting. Lost 1.75 lbs this week! Woohoo!

Catch-up with you all tomorrow.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, Ohhh I like those days!!! Today the wind was so strong which kept the heat from feeling hot at 71. NICE!!
    @Bookienj,,, did you go the band concert? I MISS those things, but WOOHOO my GGS will be starting pre k, so in time, maybe I'll be attending those again!! LOL Depends on what the little monkey does as time goes by! I'd LOVE to see him doing track!! GOLLY he sure can run!! AND it'd burn some of that energy! If they can get him to focus. Hope the paper comes out well. Anything this summer you are looking forward to?
    @Cseguin2 ,, ,WOOHOO Hey
    gycitevy9e4e.gif

It was a low keyed day, I did do 2 errands, one was very short the other grocery shopping, but didn't get nearly as much as I should of. Still it's enough for 2 or 3 days for water and a few more things. Overall though it's all good. I did buy an outstanding roast!! Now to cook it, but it's so simple it'll be super easy. AND YUMMY!!