Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,092 Member
    Options
    Diane: Today is going to be a nice day as well.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,298 Member
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 86 for today. I AM: I radiate confidence, certainty and optimism. Axe Sharpening: Never give up on your goals. Don't ever quit yourself. You can do this. You can achieve your wildest dreams.~~Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Museum Day and National HIV Awareness Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Send a hand-written note to someone you care about. Fitness quote for today: Fitness rule #1 Don't get Comfortable!~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Good vibes or good-bye.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,032 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Active Recovery Cardio 45 min of either weighted vest walking outside or walking in an area of the cross-fit side that's not in anyone's way in the gym after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -yup went to the concert! We got home a little after 8 and then she started working on her paper. 10pm she called it a night and then finished this morning at 6. Aw I hope he is an athlete and/or a musician so you can go to lots of stuff. concert? Summer? Going on vacation to Disney and of course marching band for both girls
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was busy. TOPS in the morning, lunch out, went to a friend's in the afternoon to celebrate Hubby's birthday. Had chinese delivered for his birthday dinner, and then went to a meeting and didn't get home till 10pm.

Today I got a walk in before it started raining. Feeling sluggish today. I think from an early morning and a late night yesterday. Made a deal with myself that I would do what I call my minimum amount of exercise. While do that my Son called good thing too as I completely forgot about his appointment. Of course I get down there and he hasn't even left his house yet🙄. Ended up eatting lunch out. Not the best way to start after a loss. But it is what it is. I don't have any intention of gaining it back. This afternoon played cards with Hubby and am having a light dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,523 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! it is a windy and mostly cool day here today. my daughter says hi to everyone! both budgie birds say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,211 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,,, AWESOME!! Was nice and cool here, BUT SUNNY!!! The wind was up too. LOL I have my heat on slightly. It was so COLD in here Izzy was on Amazon trying to buy a new fur coat!!
    @bookieNJ ,, How was the concert? Did your D get the paper done? Awwww we'll see what he likes, if he likes anything special. LOL time will tell. Sounds like you'll have a great summer.
    @Cseguin2 ,, Sounds like a good day!! Sure hope you sleep well tonight. LOVE the determination to not put the weight back on!! WTG!! That'll help you out so much, and again CONGRATS on the weigh in!!
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 85 and rain on and off all morning. I AM: I appreciate everything I get to enjoy. Axe Sharpening: If you find yourself over doing it, take a step back. Be realistic with your time, schedule and lifestyle. And ask yourself what you can commit to long term. And adjust the course along the way.~~Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Reflect on what makes you feel valued and purposeful. Fitness quote for today: I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her weaknesses. I know her strengths. I've lost to her before, but not this time. She is going down. I have the advantage. Because I know her well. She is the old me.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.~~Joel Osteen Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,323 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 21-15-9 of squats, standing leg curls, standing leg kickbacks and standing calf raises after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -paper is done. Concert was good-little long but they have to give time for each percussion group to get set up and start moving of chairs…
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a great day! Took Hubby shopping for some shorts. Lot's of walking at a slower pace. But was still pretty good. Got lunch at Subway. Most planned workouts done and also did my morning walk at the river. Seen the biggest family of Canadian geese yet this year. They had 13 babies! I also made ruhbarb crisp and played cards with Hubby.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oxodkc7om7yt.jpg

Cricket enjoys watching the little birds. He is my meerkat (on the larger size). Have a wonderful Friday all!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! How did the day go?
    @Bookienj,,, Oh yes!!! My GD for a tiny bit played the clarinet, I had too. I did it through Jr High, but the director was something else,,, we did not see eye to eye. But, I played well into my 40's for the fun of it, and my pure enjoyment. When one plays an instrument you learn so much more about self discipline, and yes the joy that you can do something that makes others relax. It'll help her all the way through life.
    @Cseguin2,,,, COOL on getting H some shorts, Subby way (LOVE SUBBY WAY!). Awww I get to see the Canadian geese all the time and the ducks in the harbor. One Momma duck has 11 babies!! Awww isn't it so cute? I think so!!

An easy day today. I enjoyed it. My place looks amazing thanks to my friend who's now helping with cleaning.
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    I've discovered a fun way to read more blogs. I click on "blogs" in the MFP tool bar and read the ones that have "5%" in the title. Great idea to encourage us to put that in our blog titles! ....something for me to do when I can't fall back to sleep right away.... G'night and/or G'morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 75 feels like 75 with a high of 80 for today. I AM: Every time I set goals I accomplish them. Axe Sharpening: When you go to the gym, there's a pursuit for struggle, performance, and pain that provides a since of accomplishment….. Creating that environment for others is just as important as the physical specimen you build for yourself.~~Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy World Metrology Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Share photos of three things you find meaningful or memorable. Fitness quote for today: DO IT for the people who want to see you FAIL.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Happiness is a choice you make every day.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,799 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then if my back is up to it Lower Day 2 in the gym.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -I played the clarinet through 11th grade. Had some interesting directors in that time
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,523 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! It is a beautiful sunny day here today! woo hoo! my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk earlier this afternoon and i feel terrific! i did a different strength training workout this morning and i really enjoyed it! i try to do some kind of strength training at least three times a week. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. the radio station that i listen to the most often is playing 80's music all weekend. so i will be doing a lot of dancing over the weekend. tomorrow i will be visiting some of my relatives on my dad's side of the family. i have not seen them for a really long time. it will be a chance to catch up on how everyone that will be there is doing. today is my mom's sister's birthday. she is my youngest aunt. she is only four years older than me. have a fabulous day, everyone! take care and stay safe. it is a long weekend here this weekend. lots of different activities are happening throughout the city.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today is a hot one! Went for my walk early, did my workouts and walked to the grocery store. Had to bring a cab home as I bought another 4 bags of soil. Got lots of fruit and plan to get that made up in the next couple of days. Almost caught up with my dishes and got some laundry done as well. Hubby wanted to play cards so we did.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hvwi7cv4luni.jpg

One of my favorite places to sit--even if I need to share it with ticks. Too bad we are not into chickens; those fellows know how to get rid of ticks.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Thurslins ,,, GOOD IDEA!! I'm glad so many are putting "5%" in theirs, it'll help us with exposure. Glad you are enjoying them!! I am pretty sure I've read one of yours? Maybe more.
    @Patti241,, Oh Patti, SURE HOPE You are up and OUT EARLY tomorrow and Sunday if it's going to be hot there, and I am pretty sure it is!! Up here (Maine in case anyone's not sue) and ONLY RIGHT along the ocean, LOL it'll not be so bad (OR SO THEY SAY, but they said that weekend we'd be 74 and we hit 88!) tomorrow 71 and Sunday 68, we'll SEE!! I WILL put in my portable AC if needed we are still a few WEEKS AWAY from our AC's being installed, all I can think is "WHY!!??"
    @Bookienj,, OH COOL!! I wanted to play the FLUTE SO BADLY, but my Mom said my fingers weren't "long enough." Truth is SHE LOVED the clarinet and her Mom made her learn the piano. Now one would of TUNK she of said "Okay, since you really want to." LOL MOMMMMS back at that time! But, ahhhh she was GREAT in so many ways. I'd never of traded her in!
    @Cseguin2 ,, would you like to "Practice" doing dishes tonight? I can't stand them dirty. I did some cooking today so it's quite the clean up out there, but I'll get up in a few and do most of them, than finish them by 10:30 and TA DA I'll sparkle it UP well!! WOOHOO!!! it sure was FUN!! I did a pork roast (a rub with garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and fresh rosemary. Than I stabbed the meat several times, putting in each stab 1/4 of a clove of garlic ,,, and a few leaves of rosemary. OH MY GOODNESS!! SO GOOD!! SO VERY GOOD!! Oh YO! LOL!! Glad you'll get out early cause so many places TO HOT TO SOON this year. SIGH global warming was laughed at in the 80s when I first heard of it, not now! ENJOY the fruit,, are you doing a fruit salad? Oh I'd LOVE to carve it like they do at Incredible Elidables! NO DOUBT if I can go onto youtube and see how.
    @Novembergail,, OH SO PRETTY!! If I had a yard I'd WANT CHICKENS for that reason or something else that takes care of them.

Foot is far from happy tonight, maybe tomorrow it'll be.