Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    7kwvezokf75e.jpg

Out collecting trash along our road and saw the perfect foxglove. With all this rain, all the flowers are larger than usual.

@Dianedoessmiles1: Billie is healing very well, yet had to call the vet again because she was allergy problems. Benadryl is helping but she is one sleepy dog after I give it to her. Today won't be a problem because it is so wet out, she is staying inside
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    @DNjoys - Thank you so much for your response! I've decided I'll be staying on my team but stepping down from the leadership part. You all are wonderful! <3
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

The band's are easy to change. Just 2 clips.

Today started mostly cloudy but the sun started coming out. Day 3 of all my workouts completed! Cleaned for my client and also reorganized the bedroom to fit in the freezer. Need to get the a/c as next week will be in the 30°Cs and will feel like the 40°Cs. Feeling tired so glad dinner is easy tonight.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,714 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -lol yup it’s your hair. You are the one who has to like it the most. I enjoy short hair. I think I look better with it-but because of covid I have been avoiding the place. I think two haircuts since March 2020.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,249 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 did you have any t storms today? Tomorrow they're saying we could. I don't mind either way. Izzy is funny and RUNS to the windows ,,sitting on the ledge so happy to watch the lightening dance across the water. The thunder as long as it's not directly overhead she's fine with. If it she'll start to run, turn around and pretend she wasn't scared. LOL
    @Ceriusly1 ,, I had gone to answer , saw Dee's response, indeed she did GREAT!! WOOHOO Dee!!!
    @Novembergail ,, the foxglove is perfect!! Nice picture!! I always enjoy how well you take pictures! Your eye is fantastic. I hope they can give Billie something else!! I know they have other stuff. She's so cute!! How are the kitties?
    @Aalley5 ,, Glad you are staying with your team. When we do to much, we aren't enjoying life, and it only makes our personal journey that much harder. The day(s) I come on and I do not have that special excitement, I'll step down. Like Jell-O, there's always room for more (leaders).
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, I had looked into new bands, I could look again, the idea of the clips LOL Scared me,,, but it's not hard huh? Glad the sun came out! Also that you got A LOT of stuff done tonight. That's always a WIN WIN!! YO I looked up to see what 30c is in F and I grabbed my chest!! LOL HOT!!! Today the maintenance man came in to do my AC (I had asked if someone could for me early) LOL It's a new one, I didn't know that I had to put it together or get someone too. Awww he took pity on me, and came back with the tools to do that for me!! My window though is 44"s across (Inches)and of course the piece that goes on both sides of the AC are never long enough for that!! Between the thingie that can fan out and the actually AC it covers 33 inches, so I want to get a piece of Plexiglass that's 13"s wide and 18" tall. Hopefully yours will go in easier!
    @Bookienj,,, LOL Indeed it is!! We do see our hair more than others, or LOL if others do, ehhhhhh I don't always mind what they see, as long as I like it. SAME HERE!! Only 2 times since Covid. Since we are in the RED I'm not anxious to go in yet. HOWEVER a friend has said she'd cut it which is fine. LOL First I did talk to her about "The way I WANT IT?" She agreed. She is a stylist so I am okay with that.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,108 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    It's 60 feels like 59 with a high of 84 and slight chance of rain this morning. I AM: I surround myself with people who feel good for my soul. Axe Sharpening: Don't wish for it. Work for it.~~Ryan Hardwick 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something special and revisit it in your memory tonight. Fitness quote for today: Fitness is 20% exercise and 80% nutrition. You can't outrun your fork.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: In order to enjoy the good life, we need to be fully open to experience, live in the present moment, trust ourselves, take responsibility for our choices, and treat ourselves and others with unconditional positive regard.~~Carl Rogers Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,057 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Full Body 21-15-9 workout after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -we are in moderate right now so I was nervous but went for it. My hair cut was like 15 minutes total and only 4 people in the building. So nice your friend will cut it for you.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today! woo hoo! my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Once I looked up the Fitbit manual for my charge 5 and read the instructions on changing bands I laughed at how easy it was. Talked to my friend about going and getting our a/c on Monday night but she is busy starting her move that day. So we'll be struggling till she has time. Hate being overly hot but our furbaby will feel it the most.

Today was a busy but great day. Mostly sunny and comfortable. Got all my workouts done. Walked to and from the farmers market and also went to my cousin's graduation party. We went to Swiss Chalet for dinner. Not over in calories like I thought I would have been. But also didn't make the best choices. Tomorrow is my nephew's birthday party. Hoping to make better choices but it's hard to say. I can't pass up cake.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, Did it get to hot today? For me, it seems to be to HOT, but it was really the humidity and the dew point. Once the storms came through,, ahhh NICE!! And will be for Sunday though Monday is YIKES!! I AM going to put in the AC!!
    @Bookienj,,, We are finally down to moderate also, we had been the red!! I'm glad you got it cut!
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, Ohhh you may of convinced me!! LOL I'll look it up, cause we all know Amazon has about EVERYTHING!!! And who of us doesn't like to match our bands with an outfit or 15 of them??? LOL
    Glad you had such a nice day!! Have some cake, but it can be a 1/2 slice? And a 1/2 cup of ice cream type of thing if you wish. But, hey if we go over, we can make it up over the next 2 or 3 days.

WOOHOO I am at 3.66% of my weight loss goal for the 5%!!! I do not think I'll hit the 5%, but it'll likely be 4.??% next week. It's been quite a bit since I've lost so much. I am now down 6.7 lbs in 7 weeks!! WOOHOO!!! I HOPE by the end of the year to drop at least another 10 lbs, that's doable. What's making the difference? I am eating smaller meals , and more of them a day. It varies between 4 and 5 smaller meals, I am still at the same calories, but my body is digesting it better.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 86 for today. I AM: I am living a blissful life. Axe Sharpening: The moment you understand how to properly use food as fuel is the same moment your results can go to the next level.~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers!!!! Action for Happiness: Today do something to care for the natural world. Fitness quote for today: Everything is HARD before it is EASY.~~Courtesy of Fitness Quotes App Motivational quote for today: Radiate the light that is inside of you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,421 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: It got warm but not hot. It is supposed to get this week though
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -yay for moderate! I think we are on the upward slope right now? I don’t know. Around here I know people who have covid-a few weeks ago I didn’t. We are now telling our girls to mask up again when in a busier location.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,,, Same here, today and yesterday were mostly doable. Tomorrow in the 80s,, OH MY!!! Please be safe in the heat to all of you.
    @Bookienj ,,, You could be on the upswing, we are on the downswing, but so many friends and family have gotten it. I'm glad you are encouraging the girls to mask up in busy areas. With our numbers going down ,,I'm masking up. Many here are. Though this one isn't as deadly, more are becoming long haulers.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Quick stop in it's already past my bedtime again tonight. But always have to checking with all my groups before I go to bed. Today was my nephew's birthday party. Got all my workouts done early. Went swimming at the party. It was a little cold but felt great. Very happy how well my bathing suit did. The booty shorts not so much. But that might just be a self-confidence thing. Over ate but also didn't have any ice cream and only one cupcake. Where as before my journey started over 3 years ago I would have had 2 cupcakes and ice cream. Got to do a lot of baby bouncing as well as my cousin's 5 month old was there and he loves to be moving constantly.
    lvkeqgx0vh1c.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,,, LOVE the bathing suit!!! GREAT JOB on the swimming, you burned off so many calories even if you barely did much in the water, just being in it, and moving WOOHOO!! That cupcake and the other food, you should be fine. WTG on that NSV of not having 2 cupcakes and ice cream!!
  • Natroushka
    Natroushka Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    @Cseguin2 Looking good. Great suit and you look great in it!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 83 for today. I AM: I am full of optimism. Axe Sharpening: It'll never be the right time. But if you have enough drive, grit, and determination, it'll be impossible to fail.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Share a quote you find inspiring to give others a boost. Fitness quote for today: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star: Hit the Gym and Lift the bar.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Smiling makes room for blessings to return to your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,613 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 21-15-9 upper body after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: It was hot yesterday. I waited until 7:00pm to mow the front lawn