Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    @Cseguin2 You look GR8 Connie! Love the suit too.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very hot and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. we are all keeping cool and well hydrated. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i got in a strength training session earlier this morning, before it got too hot. i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -yup went to our town’s Memorial Day parade-not crowded at all but I had a mask just in case in my pocket. Aw I am sorry more long haulers are being created. My friend’s dad is becoming one and my step mom is.
    @CSEGUIN2 -great pix!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments about my suit!

Today has been a hot one with a high humidity. My neighbor offered to take me to get my A/C out of storage. So we did that before my Son's appointment. Definitely feeling the difference. This morning I woke up feeling off. Went for my walk and decided my body wanted a rest day so no workouts. My mind kept saying I needed to workout. So I compromised and weed wacked and mowed the front lawn and swept the front sidewalks of grass. Will be interesting what the scale shows tomorrow.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,211 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 ,, Oh Patti, I do sympathize!! Today it was our day (WELL 81 in May IS HOT!) thankfully we're cooling way down for the rest of the week with 50's (LOL Almost a 30 degree DROP for tomorrow!) and 60s. Did you get the lawn done? I LOVE the way fresh grass smells!! Strangely it smells even better when cutting it than just being around it. Agree?
    @Bookienj ,, Hope you enjoyed the parade. My friends cat next door, 2 times a year poor thing she goes crazy! It scares her, but even wind can scare her!! Good idea to have the masks with you. The next wave, not looking forward to this one!! Hope you enjoyed some sunshine.
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, What a sweet neighbor!! Glad you got the AC!! Yesterday I bought the plexiglass I needed so mine can go in. The rest of the week is cool enough that I'll not need it, but I was told it'd be in by Weds. It WOULD of been on Friday (And I COULD Of used it!) if I had done the prework. We LOVE new stuff, but I hadn't realized all I needed to do first. Thankfully the maintenance man had put it all together for me! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you worked outside today! That's so great and NO doubt it looks so much nicer. Like dishes and laundry, mowing etc. is never done.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Diane: After thursday we will be cooling down as well
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,295 Member
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 82 for today and chances of rain this afternoon. I AM: I am my own best friend. Axe Sharpening: If you're waiting for momentum to pick up, you'll be left in the dust.~~Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy World No Tobacco Day and National Smile Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Find three reasons to be hopeful about the future. Fitness quote for today: Pain is a gift. Instead of avoiding it. Learn to embrace it. Without pain there is no growth.~~smoking.success Motivational quote for today: I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.~~Voltaire Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,215 steps yesterday. Today's training plan Lower Day 1 in the gym after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Yup good parade. Quicker than usual but it’s ok. Better than no parade like the last two years. Aw poor kitty. Yup went to the gym. Ran on the treadmill wearing a mask. I stopped after 10 minutes-my body has to get used to it again. Definitely lots of heat here. 90 plus degrees
  • cormierannie
    Options
    happy tuesday everyone! it is another very warm and mostly sunny day here today! my daughter says hi to everyone! she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated today. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on after supper, when it is cooler weather. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was another hot one! A cold front is supposed to be coming through tonight or tomorrow. That will be nice. The scale was not kind again this week. Trying not to get frustrated with this new ugly unhealthy trend. I know what the issue is and am struggling with it. I know I can do it as I was doing it before.
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Thank you!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241,,, Today our high was 55 (at midnight it was 60 something , at 3 AM it was 70! It DROPPED FAST). I ALMOST Grabbed a jacket today!! Hope you'll enjoy the cooler air on Thurs.
    @Bookienj,, Glad you enjoyed the parade. Oh you get FULL CREDIT for using the treadmill with a mask on!! WTG!! YO On 90!! OH MY!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, YO Hope that cold front comes through FAST!!! Today I giggled when maintenance came in to put in my AC, we are in the 50's and 60's all week, but of course BY ALL MEANS PUT IT IN!!! Do you have your WHY you want to lose where you see it often? Such as a picture on your phone so when you turn it in, there's your reason? That's helping me out so much. Actually it's MAKING the difference for me. I make better choices seeing a pic of a heart, my GGS and staying as healthy as I can for as long as I can. Sometimes we need to go crazy and gain for a bit, to get things back together in a way that's more sustainable for us in the long term.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 65 with a high of 71 and rainy all day. I AM: I am in charge of my breathing. Axe Sharpening: If their presence can't add value to your life, their absence will make no difference.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Children's Day!!! Action for Happiness: Decide to look for what's good every day this month. Fitness quote for today: Fit. Fierce. Fabulous.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep doing what your heart knows is right.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,341 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then if the weather improves 45 min cardio in the gym.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a cooler and windy day here today. there is a chance of some thunderstorms later this afternoon. my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel amazing! i got in a different strength training workout this morning and i enjoyed it. i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,, HI Patti!!! Did you enjoy the day? Any plans for today?
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I do have a visual of my why maybe I need to update it and change its location. When I get on a gaining streak I am so worried about completely going back to my old ways. I use to be able to flip it around quickly now I don't seem to be able too for more than a week.

Today was a great day even if an off one. Didn't sleep well experienced pain in my left hip and knee but seemed to go away until after I mowed my neighbors lawn. So no planned workouts. Enjoyed relaxing and reading instead. Also spent time with friends. The cold front definitely came through this evening as it is chilly outside tonight.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,,, The mowing it self was exercise so that's a WOOHOO and you knew you were going to do it. Its absolutely intentional exercise. GREAT JOB on that!!! I used to worry about going back to my old ways, but when you really think about how you felt at that time, compared to now, would you even want to? Usually a desire hasn't gone away, is when that's more of a trend. SO SORRY about the hip and knee pain, can you do intentional stretches etc. to help those out before going for a walk, etc.?
    My Why's for the Spring challenge were my heart, to see my GGS grow up and to live longer. Those STILL apply of course, but I want NEW WHY's to help me through those summer BBQ's and gatherings. This time of year is when more of them happen for me than any other time of the year. WELL UNTIL FOOTBALL Season. LOL That's MY OWN FAULT!! I need to come up with a healthier plan for FOOTBALL Season, but I have quite some time before I need to think about that!! Short terms goals can be more doable for many of us, and small ones even better. Those small ones, ADD UP In the long run.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 58 feels like 58 with a high of 75 for today and no chances of rain. I AM: I am grateful for all I have. Axe Sharpening: If you don't put yourself first, then you are not going to be the best version of you!~~Dani Hoff 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Say positive things in your conversations with others. Fitness quote for today: Fall in love with the process and the results will come.~~Kill Cliff Motivational quote for today: This coming year, I will guard my mental health and make the best choices for me.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,800 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 969 piece truck unload this morning then after work upper day 2 in the gym.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: I enjoyed my day. Yesterday I walked in the morning and in the evening.

good mornong