Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    @cormierannie -oh that’s great her physics class is ready for her. My 12th grader is going to a music intensive for 2 weeks-she wants to be a music teacher when she graduates college.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -missed you too! Thx!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 apparently I am just a few miles South of @LAANNE5 in Southern Maryland. 😊
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Night
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. My day is having a good week. So glad it is Friday. I needed this break. I can actually relax this weekend. There is nothing going on that I have to do. Monday or Tuesday I am going to the Thor Movie with my boyfriend. I am so excited. It has been 3 years since I have had a boyfriend. This one seem more attentive right now.

@cormierannie - My son does online courses as well. Yay on seeing the new Thor Movie.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Glad you are feeling better. Yay on getting some gardening done. You are so helpful for your friend. Way to go.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I hope you have a good peak through that window. It sounds so pretty.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,009 Member
    Options
    Diane: Waving back from VA to you
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! i just got back from seeing the new Thor movie and i really enjoyed it! the movie theatre was giving away mini-posters for the movie so i picked up one. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i got in a strength training workout early this morning. here in canada the company Rogers is down. which means no phone service and internet for thousands of people. i also heard that Interac is down as well, which means that you can only pay cash for anything you are buying. i am okay for the internet, as i have a different provider for it. i got in a walk when i went to see the movie Thor. i went to a different area of the city that i had not been to for a while. so i got to explore before and after the movie. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Talk to you tomorrow night
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all having a good morning. It is the weekend. Today I am going for a walk in nature and taking photos. I am super excited. I really want to get out there and get photos taken.

@cormierannie - So glad you enjoyed the Thor Movie. I am going to go see it with my boyfriend on Monday. He also said my son could tag along but I am thinking I may not want that. I did hear that almost all of Canada is without internet. I am not sure I could handle that. Good luck dancing today.

Well it is time to go get ready for photos. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful day here today! my daughter says hi to all! she is working at her part time job today. the internet and phone outage that happened here in canada yesterday has been fixed. everything is working once again. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! I will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,308 Member
    Options
    When the BMR calculator was first introduced as a LTGL, I inputted my info and read what was in the box related to it and moved on. But last season I took a closer look at that page. Have you noticed the box on the right that has links to all kinds of health calculators? Been overweight so long you no longer know what a healthy weight for your age and height is, check out the Ideal Weight calculator (I was glad to see my ballpark guess wasn't far off). If you want help in determining your pace or distance for exercise (or converting from kilometers to miles), check out the Pace calculator. There's one for suggested macros, body fat calculator and lots more.

Here's the link to all their Fitness and Health calculators - note that the same menu box is on the right and you can select BMR to get back to that page. https://www.calculator.net/fitness-and-health-calculator.html

mf91n0ol24n9.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Read through all the posts.

BMR 1580

Yesterday was a great day even with my network done. No phone or internet for about 24hrs. It was a nice break but still frustrating. Definitely glad to be back. Yesterday mowed the front lawn, cleaned for a friend and went for multiple small walks. Also did multiple chores.

Today did weeding, mowed the back lawn, and did 5 jumping jacks. Also did some chores. My Son is spending the night. Went to the clinic and he found out he has the starting of laryngitis and is now on antibiotics.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    @Bookienj,, WOW Your D's are getting so much older!! It's neat to watch them, see them as they become what they want. They both are so different, great parenting to you both for helping them each to flourish with the interests they have.
    @Daffygirl88 ,, did you get to enjoy the day? I've not been to Maryland, well I rode through, but it was barely and late. ALL EYES on the road thing. WHAT KIND of New Englander AM I? LOLOL Well not from MA!! Of course it's only some of the MA's who drive so crazily. I ALWAYS RELAX the moment I go over the bridge between NH and ME.
    @Marg750me,, did you sleep well? Start the day off well?
    @Cormierannie,,, Roger being down did affect some of the leaders. Glad they are back on! YO!! I LOVE exploring my own city and of course, Portland (Maine). Glad today (Saturday is a good one) It's simply GORGEOUS HERE!
    @Patti241 ,, HI Patti!! Hey how's it going for you? As you I POOFED For a bit, HOPING to stay on now. The timing isn't great for our team, but I KNOW we'll still AMAZING!!
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, OH PLEASE SHARE some of your pictures with us!! SO NEAT!! In a "small" way I'd enjoy the no internet for a FEW HOURS. LOL MAYBE!
    @DNJOYS,,, HI Dee!! I was playing with that earlier, with the calorie calculator, it was agreeable with both the BMR AND ALSO MFP!! WOW I was surprised it AGREED with MFP!! By staying by this in the Spring 5% Challenge I ALMOST hit my 5%, with losing 7 lbs in 8 weeks!! I HAD been stuck!!
    pbqhdii5wd0y.png
    Today went outside on my knee scooter!
    htxg2q4o7wbl.jpg
    It was 75 with low humidity 57% which is great here!! Very few clouds. I enjoyed being outside, I've not been out much this year.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 ah summer in New England, nothing better. Except maybe fall. 🍁🍂 😊. My husband was in the Navy so we lived in CT, MA and ME, with a lot of passing through NH.

Must've been rough on all of you Canadians. Although I think it might be nice if my husband had to go a day without watching cat videos. 😂
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Daffygirl88 ,,,, Ahhhh indeed Summer in Maine!! I've lived here 99% of my life. A tiny bit in Florida and Colorado. Now Colorado I LOVED SO MUCH!! It just "felt right" though we were right outside of Denver in Aurora, just after the shooting. It was such a strange time to be there, but if one had a BRAIN we ALL AVOIDED All the "news" trucks, sensationalism at it's BEST!! It was a time everyone wanted to both remember and forget.

Hey a man who LOVES cat video is a gentle soul and ahhhhh WOOHOO NICE!!! Izzy approves of this message (my cat) LOL
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I am going to share some photos I took yesterday. I love taking photos. They are so calming to do. So here is some of my work.

cklrm1j8ylxs.jpg

xetwyc32bz4b.jpg

2dm8i2cwq09w.jpg

I hope you like them. Let me know what you think.

@cormierannie - Glad everything is back up and working for you.
    @DNjoys - That is good to know they have so many calculators
    @CSEGUIN2 - Sometimes no internet and no phones can be a blessing. It helps us learn when we should be stepping away
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I sent over some photos. I hope you like them.
    @DaffyGirl88 - I completely agree. Definitely would be nice for no internet. The kid would have to stay off his laptop for a bit.

Well I am going to go get my workout started. Have a great day.

Tabatha

• Patti241
    Options
    Diane: Yeah I have to get back on track with my plan.

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, WOW LOVE your perspective!! SO COOL from various angles!! I'd not thought much about that, from time to time if a building is unique I'll do that, but LOVE how did even the chairs that's just so neat!!! Makes me think of a wonderful summer day and I HOPE they were NOT HOT to sit in, but grin, brings back memories. The building one SO AWESOME as is the camera one. NEAT!!
    @Patti241 ,, so happy you are flying with us!! Its so easy to slip out of a plan, but you've got that "I CAN DO THIS" going on. We are always encouraged by your spirit!
  • cormierannie
    Options
    happy sunday everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i am taking some extra food to the local grocery store's food bank drive bin this afternoon. i like to help whenever i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

My Son seemed to feel better today. He even helped me in the yard a bit after lunch. I also mowed the neighbors lawn. After I mowed the lawn in the morning Son and I played Madagascar kartz Wii. Was lots of fun but got very competitive. After the yard work my knee was bothering me so have been resting.