Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Exercise:

6/5 - 4,438 steps
    6/6 - 6,171 steps, 31 minutes Peloton, 10 minutes strength
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @DD265 I love the mood forecast. Well done.

@CarolAnnM2 so sorry to hear about your co-worker's wife. Definitely scary.

I didn't drink enough water yesterday so I will try to be better today, and I only got 4000 steps and 7 flights of stairs since it was so rainy and all the landscape work has stopped for the week. This past weekend I was hitting 11k steps and over 40 flights of stairs up and down. My joints are enjoying the day off! Back at hockey tonight with only one game on the schedule so it should be fun without tipping over to exhaustion. Later on this summer we plan to install a hot tub to ease the sore muscles but there's still a lot of heavy work to prep the space it will be installed before that dream can be realized. *sigh* Someday!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Happy birthday @micki48 ! Hugs and kisses to you <3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    That is some wonderful Wednesday packed with news! I hope it is a wonderful birthday for you Michele @micki48 with lots of hugs from everyone, a wonderful cake (with someone else taking away the leftovers!), and knowing how loved you are.

Hugs flying off to @DD265 - take those deep breaths, keep well, and hopefully you'll be sleeping in your new bed and stepping onto the new carpet soon. I hope your OH feels better quickly, too :heart:

@Gidgitgoescrazy Yes! Pickles and triscuits - sounds good. Your new job sounds like the kind of place everyone wishes they worked. It makes such a difference to have kindness coming your way instead of pressure, competition, blame, and all the other toxic things that can happen. Good move!

@KellyBgetsfit fingers crossed for your weigh-in! No crying, I hope - you are deep into this experiment, and feel like you are hitting your food just right. Keep on going, adjusting small things to see what effect that might have (more water? less salt? different macro balance?) and you'll get there! Hugs going your way too.

I have had a good day - lots of steps getting the garden completely finished and ready for what looks like a week of rain coming our way :frowning: I also had a couple of long conversations today - catching up with people I have not spoken with in way way too long. That felt fantastic. Now, hopping on the bike to finish off the day -- probably a shorter session than usual, it's late!

tally ho!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Thursday people - it's your turn --

@AshenMoon and @KellyBgetsFit - special Thursday guests!
    @PlaneMonkey
    @bowens1973
    @JessiBelleW
    @ashleycarole86

Thanks!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    I was feeling snacky after I got home from hockey but I know my weigh in is tomorrow and I've been doing so well that I convinced myself to just go to bed.

So that's it. I made it. Diary is complete for the day and If I feel hungry later, I will have a glass of water. Done. I said it, so that's what will happen.

@Kali225 I'm the opposite when I exercise, I get more hungry. I'm basically never not hungry. My husband doesn't like to eat if it's hot outside but I have zero issues with even eating hot soup in the summer.

Mmmm food.... No! I'm already in bed. Good night everyone.

@micki48 I hope your birthday is wonderful.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    Today I am feeling like I am on the other side of this darn cold! Still don't have a lot of energy and not working out yet. I did finally get my detox diet day in today like my wellness coach wanted. I am hopeful to see some of the water weight come off because of it.

@KellyBgetsfit I am sorry you are not seeing your efforts reflected in the scale. When I started my recent program my scale moved the first week and then just really stayed stuck for a few weeks despite some very consistent on target days. I think some bodies are stubborn and don't just respond right away. They want to make sure you're serious and won't abandon the plan too soon. Hang in there. In the past your body has definitely done some recomposition that was much more dramatic than the scale seemed to indicate. Maybe that is what is happening 🤔

@DD265 Sending well wishes to your OH! Hope you do alright as well if you get sick 😷 Sounds like you have a lot going on.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

Goal Zone
    Maintenance Range - 160 to 165

CW:
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    @PlaneMonkey you did make me giggle with your remarks about being able to eat no matter what the season - that's just like me! And I'm super happy about you getting to that under-190 milestone. Hurrah!

This morning I woke up feeling super nervous about a new workshop that I had to give (virtually). But it went really well, and I feel so much better now! I had a nice brunch afterwards and now I can take the time I need to prepare for another new complex session that I have to give on Monday afternoon.

Food intake so far this week has been really good, and I worked out Monday and Tuesday morning - then I went out for my forest walk yesterday. I was going to try going out for a walk this afternoon, but it's been pretty miserable for the past few hours and I won't walk in the rain. I'll just take today as a rest day.

Well, I suppose I ought to get to some household chores (while I'm still feeling so positive).

TTFN
This discussion has been closed.