Replies

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose I love the photos. Thank you for sharing
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose Love your photos, beautiful dogs! What a breathtaking place to run!

@nancyinmo Congratulations on reaching onederland!! And for all those consecutive days logging in!

@jessicakrall8 Way to meet your walking goal for October!

@PatriceFitnessPal I'm sorry to hear you have a family member struggling with health issues and for the death of your cousin. I hope your time connecting with friends helps ease some of the heavy feelings.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,127 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose Love your fur babies!!! Also, WOW the scenery is breathtaking!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Jess
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us

Steps
    10/30 8,519
    10/31 9,075
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Current Maintenance Weigh In:
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    10/30 7,658
    10/31 4,139
    11/1 6,120
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - Yes, I will keep my step goal at 6k.

I'm still focused on my studies, but if I can make-up low step days by walking a bit extra 2-3 times a week, I think it will average out.

Steps Update:
    10/31: 13,252
    11/1: 3,219
  • CasandraW
    Options
    How is everyone? It’s been quiet.
    I’m doing well, feeling good both emotionally and physically.
    I’ve found time during the day the past couple days to get out to the gym instead of trying to get up early to go. It seems a lot easier, but it’s not always possible to comity the time during the afternoon.
    When do you all get your workouts in?
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    How is everyone? It’s been quiet.
    I’m doing well, feeling good both emotionally and physically.
    I’ve found time during the day the past couple days to get out to the gym instead of trying to get up early to go. It seems a lot easier, but it’s not always possible to comity the time during the afternoon.
    When do you all get your workouts in?

Been airight - I get my home workouts in usually early morning when i get up - I'm used to getting up early b/c I would go to my barre studio 3x a week, but now that it's closed down, I'm used to getting up early
  • CasandraW
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo are you feeling any better about the studio being closed? I remember it being very hard.
    How is your family? I don’t think I’ve read about them recently. I hope everyone is ok.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1 Nov: 17.042
    2 Nov: 18.283
    Not much going on here. Having fun playing a video game. Also got some more cleaning to do since my mom will be here Saturday. I am getting curtains delivered today that I plan to install in her guest room. I had blinds before, but they are a pain to keep clean and somehow my mom always has to ask me to close them because she can't get it to work. Tinus has been waking me up at 5:30 for a few days in a row. He just comes upstairs meowing his little head off for some reason. He calms down after getting cuddles, but a few times I haven't been able to sleep again after. Still hitting my 8 hour sleep goal though. Getting some groceries today and I will clean the bathroom as well. Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    AC204
    Sundays
    PW: 190.2
    CW: 189

Happy to hit the 80s! This month my goal is to increase my steps. It's been a struggle for a few weeks due to pulled hip/groin muscle but it's feeling a bit better. Also doing a 5k in a couple weeks.
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo are you feeling any better about the studio being closed? I remember it being very hard.
    How is your family? I don’t think I’ve read about them recently. I hope everyone is ok.

My husband is scheduled for his scan next Tuesday, on my birthday, to confirm he's cleared from his pancreatic cancer & go see cancer Dr next Friday
    My mother-in-law is in hospital- she is still having episodes of not being able to breathe and stent was put in her good kidney on Sunday morning after she was brought in - she's still in hospital- her BP can't be stabilized and has kidney infection as of yesterday
    My brother had flown in from Hawaii to help with our parents 2 weeks ago - we are going to hopefully put their house up for sale in spring, but it means cleaning up as the rooms are very unorganized with stuff everywhere, but waiting until after holidays

Thx for asking
  • CasandraW
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo thank you for sharing.
    Fingers crossed that all is well with your husbands scans.
    Well wishes for your mother in-law
  • LaurieWrobo
    edited November 2022
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo thank you for sharing.
    Fingers crossed that all is well with your husbands scans.
    Well wishes for your mother in-law

I really really appreciate you reaching out I've felt pretty alone now that my barre studio closed I work from home & only have 2 good friends that I get to rarely see
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,127 Member
    Options

My husband is scheduled for his scan next Tuesday, on my birthday, to confirm he's cleared from his pancreatic cancer & go see cancer Dr next Friday
    My mother-in-law is in hospital- she is still having episodes of not being able to breathe and stent was put in her good kidney on Sunday morning after she was brought in - she's still in hospital- her BP can't be stabilized and has kidney infection as of yesterday
    My brother had flown in from Hawaii to help with our parents 2 weeks ago - we are going to hopefully put their house up for sale in spring, but it means cleaning up as the rooms are very unorganized with stuff everywhere, but waiting until after holidays

Thx for asking

@LaurieWrobo Praying for good news for you and won't that be an awesome birthday present?!! Sorry to hear your MIL is in the hospital...hope her infection clears up quickly and her recovery continues!

Sounds like life it really busy right now...hope you can find some moments of peace and joy with the visiting family!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.