Airport Lounge Discussion

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

They didn't do a root canal. Just a filling.

Today has been a rough day. Slept most of the morning so I wouldn't feel the discomfort in my mouth. Then got up and did what needed to be done. Had lunch and got ready for work. I have pinpointed the pain to be my jaw for sure. Unfortunately the pain has increasingly gotten worse all day. The good part of the day is that work went well today. Praying for more relief tomorrow from pain. No sleeping in tomorrow as I need to go to church. It's the first service since before Christmas.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,357 Member
    HI ALL!!! Great to see the chat chatty!! WOOHOO!!! I had company over tonight, before that it was a blahhhhh day physically as it can be. I am so hoping tomorrow I'll feel much better. Meanwhile keep a chatting!! DAY 2 coming right up!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,960 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. Today is going to be a busy day for me. I have Church, an interview for a second job, and my Mom's house to work on wedding flowers. I am putting together my Bouquets today. I am hoping to get all 4 of them done. I want to be able to get a lot of things done for the wedding ahead of time so that I don't have to get a ton of stuff last minute.

@Kurtize - That is hilarious. Had me cracken up
    @cormierannie - I need to go for a walk. I really do. I need to exercise alot.
    @jeanhickokhaley - I hope the storms are not terribly bad.
    @LindieMaeP - I did get to the dollar store. I got some different things to do the aisle for my wedding.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I would reach out to the dentist on Monday if you are still having pain. Your tooth may be getting infected.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Today was a good day for me. I am hoping to get a lot done this weekend.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,128 Member
    It’s 29 feels like 29 with a high of 49 for today. Insight Timer Quote: To know yourself, you must sacrifice the illusion that you already do.—Vironika Tugaleva I AM: I practice patience with grace and ease. Axe Sharpening: More positive thoughts equals more positive action.—Stephanie McDonough 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Say positive things to the people you meet today. Fitness quote for today: Train with a Ferocious Fire, And Achieve Your Goals.—gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Lows bring highs, lessons bring blessings, and setbacks bring comebacks.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 14,594 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,836 Member
    Novembergail: I did enjoy my walk.

Getting ready to go walking a little bit this morning.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,862 Member
    akqyvnk9tigk.jpg
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Happy Sunday Evening! Day began with snowflakes and prayer. The afternoon was setting up a new printer for an old computer. Waiting for the downloads took oodles of time.

This evening I am enjoying 60 MINUTES and finishing an experiment with olive oil. I learned that you can soak your nails in the oil and it repairs cuticles and strengthens the nails. (20 minutes once a week -- yet if this is done once a year, that will be good).

Tomorrow's words are patience and tenderness.

e8kjc762tojt.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 5,011 Member
    Good evening everyone, well if you saw my news feed, and if we are friends of course, then you know my alfredo spaghetti squash casserole was a success - I did however, burn out a bottom oven element, ohhh that burning coal !! So now have to get the landlord to fix it or get me a new stove ! WELL new to me stove, I think they get used refurbished ones and we just use them.
    @NovemberGail love the pic of the clouds !! Olive oil has such health benefits to it, you can also use it to darken your hair if you want it darker in colour, not me though I like being grey blonde lol The Israelists of old used it for a lot of things including their wicker lamps! Such a versatile commodity. I know it is good for dry skin too!
    Hope the new printer and old computer can talk to each other !!
    @everyone hope you all have a good day/evening and morning tomorrow, as most of you will meet tomorrow sooner then me lol I'm still at dinner time lol
    oco8uubjxlxm.gif

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today felt like a very long day. Got up and took my antibiotic then got ready and went to Church. Discovered they had service last week. Oh well. Had a great visit with them before and after Church. Came he and did some dishes. Then went back to bed and slept till noon. Got up had lunch and got ready for work. My Son came while I was at work. Tomorrow morning he goes to get his wisdom teeth out. My pain is now only discomfort and definitely connected to my jaw. Have not had to take Tylenol all day but will take some tonight to be on the safe side.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 3,320 Member
    FELL ASLEEP NIGHT
  • jeanhickokhaley
    jeanhickokhaley Posts: 1,235 Member
    @NovemberGail that is a interesting tree.
    Have a Marvelous Monday everyone!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited January 2023
    I had a pretty nice day on Sunday!! In the AM of course I tied into my congregation meeting. I WANTED to go in person, but when I stood up it was an NAHHHHhhhhh let's sit right back down!! After meeting if you are still on ZOOM you can chat with each other. We go into breakout rooms so each person can feel welcomed. Shyer people (Hmm that's NOT ME! LOL) are able to be seen and heard. We had 5 in our room, this time we were all talkers, that was fun. After that this afternoon a friend came over to help me some. Another one came over to watch "THE GAME" we shan't talk about the END of it, but!! We had another friend by phone "with us" we were laughing so hard with the 3 of us. Lynda and I was quick witted, and Terry's laughter is infectious!! So we LOVE having her with us!! After Terry left, and Lynda hung up my GD called me that turned into a 2 hour phone call. LOL my GGS had to talk to Grandma of course, awwww I am SURE those days are LIMITED once he gets a little bit older and it'll be "HI GRANDMA! I am GOING OUTSIDE!" Thankfully they live in an area the kids can really play!! There are about 6 to 8 kids who play together on and off. I am SO GLAD he's one of them!! Kids should be outside.
    After that I FELL ASLEEP so here I am just check in at almost 3 AM!! YO!! That sleep though earlier means I am NOT tired right now, however I need to shuffle on off and get tired!!

SEE YA in a bit later today. Have you all turned in your time to help your team plane land? If you are however on FIT FORCE you do not have to.
    rvz4hlictjhz.png

LOL Fit Force and Positively Strong 4 Life(I am the CL challenge leader/Captain of the Positively Strong 4 Life, and @Retired_Sue is the CL /Captain of Fit Force, way back Sue and I were co leaders on the Awesome A team. Hence the teasing and more so the SUPPORT we give to each other @Tabatha_Cain LOL you can tell Sue. LOL Tabatha is a leader on Fit Force) teams have been back and forth on who's the #1 team. Now of course it's ALL in good fun!! ALL TEAMS have their nitch, their own flavor, each and every team strives for the SAME EXACT GOAL and that's to helps it's members be healthy. NOT all teams have the same amount of weight to lose, not all teams empathize exercise, ALL TEAMS do work on the LTGL (Living The Good Life AKA healthy habits) and ALL TEAMS are very special. Over time we all make friends on our teams, that's so neat!! AND OF COURSE right here many of us visit this feed daily or semi daily and we've drawn close to and support each other. MY TY TY TO EACH OF YOU be it this is your first time coming here, or like some of us we've been doing this since we came over to MFP from Sparkpeople in August of 2020.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,960 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is Monday and we are back at it. Getting ready for work soon and then relaxing a bit before going to work. I have 2 jobs and I am hoping to be able to get started at my new job soon. I know by new boss is off work today and he wanted everything finished by Tuesday so I am assuming I will start sometime this next week. I do however need to tell him that I am not able to start this weekend and that I will be gone but I can start on Monday next week if he would like. We will see where he can fit me in.

@NovemberGail - I did not even think to do the nail soaking on olive oil. Tonight I have to change my nail polish. I might give that a try. It has been the same color for a week
    @LindieMaeP - I hope you get a new stove soon. I did not realize there were so many uses for olive oil
    @CSEGUIN2 - That is good that the pain has gone down. I would be worrying if it had not.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Sounds like you had a full day. I have been on the same team my entire career with 5% challenge. Started out as the Awesome A's. I wouldn't change anything. I love my team.

Well it is time to get some food before work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,836 Member
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,128 Member
    It’s 33 feels like 28 with a high of 57 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.—Omar Khayyam I AM: I accept failure as part of my journey to success. Axe Sharpening: It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.—Kevin Jordan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Get moving. Do something active (ideally outdoors). Fitness quote for today: FOCUS: Feel every rep. Make every set count. You’re here to work.—Muscle Nation Motivational quote for today: Your attitude determines your direction.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 14,584 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: 45 min walk during the 1st Phorm Live Stream after breakfast.
  • LindieMaeP
    @katiecondy1 a lil something to warm yr heart, my friend, enjoy !! EVeryone enjoy !!
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/just-strolling-along-b-c-man-brings-goats-to-run-errands-1.6222380
  • MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @enjoys - Dee, Thank you for the final IBC stats. Thank you for helping us get through the Christmas holidays!
    You are a great leader! 🦋
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Tabatha_Cain,,, did the new job agree to work around this weekend? We are so happy you are on the Fit Force (was Awesome A) team!!! Clearly you are well loved!!! We easily see why!
    @Patti241,,, HI Patti!! Did you get outside today?
    @Macrat12,, HI Sarah!! Nice job!
    @Lindiemaep ,, Aww they are so CUTE!! ADORABLE!!
    @MawMaw1941 ,, isn't @DNjoys (Dee) GREAT!!??? We love working with her!!
  • LindieMaeP
    Good afternoon everyone, busy day here, playing detective and trying to find out what happened to our rent increase notice that we are sure we did NOT get. But since it's gone through nothing we can do but accept. Our rent is now below market value for what we have so we will just leave it at that. Now that stove needs to get fixed! BUT I do have a micro and airfryer in the meantime so not difficult to warm up foods.
    @Tabatha_Cain is your new job selling products too, or something else ? So now you have 3 things on the go, don't spread yourself out to thinnly now, you need time for you and family too. Are things still going good at the current job ? Yes olive oil is quite versatile!
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I thought folks would like that story - oh and the kittiens in the cat stroller hiding from Monday was cute too LOL
    Gene wanted to go to walmart for food and I said we have enough here, just warm something up and call it a day. Smells like he has LOL it's not a burning smell anyway. I hope he did not find my short ribs LOL Oh well if he did !! Are you feeling better Diane? When do you go to the doctors to discuss all your issues ? I go on the 18th, I've been having some dissying moments - usually getting up or getting down kinda thingy. We will see.
    Have a good evening everyone !!
    9ns60zup49ao.gif