Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    @Catwmncat: Loved seeing your post tonight. You are missed.
    @Dianedoessmiles: Billie is kind of behaving. Catawissa is all for cuddling. And Cricket has also been more affectionate lately. That is nice. Glad that you are playing cribbage again. Love to hear all about the friendly competition.
    @Tabatha_Cain: Hope you do take some photos. I miss your pics.
    @CSEGUIN2: Love the photo of the crew!

We got about six inches of snow that melted rapidly. As I walked in the woods, the dripping snow sounded like rain. Such beauty leaves me refreshed and at peace. There is so much healing in nature.

Tomorrow's word is Spontaneity.

z2axrfwtrz1e.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,454 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is Thursday and I have to get packed for my weekend away. I am not looking forward to packing as quickly as I can and then also working both jobs 2 days in a row. I am sure I will forget something at home for the weekend. I just cannot allow myself to forget. Saturday I will be going to sephora make up. I need to do a color match for my wedding. That way I can find out what I need to buy for my wedding. I am looking forward to getting what I need as far as make up is concerned. I have no clue what I need.

@Kurtize - I love Bible Study. Zoom is always a good way to meet.
    @JuneWalks - Hey nice to see you again
    @CSEGUIN2 - Noce. Glad you found something. I am sure after shoveling 2 properties you will feel it. You are going to be sore.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is so great. I am so glad you are back to doing cribbage again. It sounds like you had a great time.
    @Catwmncat - Welcome Back. I am looking forward to the weekend.
    @LindieMaeP - I worked from home at my main job and my second job called and told me not to come in as our winter storm was pretty bad. The General Manager was thinking of shutting the restaurant down early to keep the employees safe. Tonight I work both jobs again. I hope the weather is in better shape. When I was just looking out there it is still snowing.
    @NovemberGail - I have got a pic for you. I was not outside at all yesterday due to the weather being horrible and I worked from home for my main job and my second job called me and told ne not to come in. We have so much snow. Here is a picture. It is a lot.

rggw9nxj64f9.jpg

Well it is time for me to get some food. I hope you all enjoy your day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It’s 32 feels likIt’s 19 feels like 19 with a high of 38 today. Insight Timer Quote: The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.—Bruce Lee I AM: I remain grateful for the love I receive. Axe Sharpening: What is your mindset? Is it helping you?—Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose one of your strengths and find a way to use it today. Fitness Quote: Haters don’t make me stop they are my motivation: when you start having success in you, you will always be hated. So start loving your haters.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Life is messy and unpredictable, but that’s okay. Fix what you can, adapt to what you can’t, and keep doing your very best.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,324 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Active Recovery 30 min walk on Assault Runner with 12.6# Weighted Vest and 15 min mobility in the gym after breakfast.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,175 Member
    Options
    bb46b3ioxypq.jpg
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I know you are so excited to get back to Cribbage. I know you won't throw a game but like them all think they stand a chance. Then thrvfinals come around and you put your crown on and take them down one by one. Nice that you were able to go grab a bite afterwards.
    @LindieMaeP when I came in here and saw so many of my friends that I never see on the newsfeed it just lit me up... I'm beaming like the sun! I know that you even on the dark and dreary days you create your own sunshine so if you can't walk outside I know you'll be dancing the day away.
    @NovemberGail TY... I've missed seeing you and your inspirational messages that usually speak right to me. I have also missed seeing your beautiful photos. Spontaneity... such a great idea. Going to let loose and just let it flow. Hope all is well.
    @Tabatha_Cain oh have I missed seeing you. I thought for sure you would post regularly in the IBC chat and I even tagged you a couple times. I know you were extremely busy prepping and preparing for your upcoming wedding. BTW congrats on your engagement.💍💕 Enjoy your weekend away and don't worry about forgetting something, you can usually buy anything you forgot and really need.

Have a lot going on (what's new🤷‍♀️) as I found a leak under my bathroom sink the other day and what started out as a simple repair has turned into a major project. I've wanted to replace the bathroom vanity for a very long time so it looks like it's finally happening. Unfortunately my vanity is a custom size and I'm having a hard time locating one. It's all good, I can live with the temporary fix for a week or two. Time to start thinking about breaking the fast. Have a Great Day and remember to give thanks for all you have.
    6mpzc2ac0vrt.png
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,116 Member
    Options
    gb85sjcugltz.jpg

Have a wonderful Thursday, it is warming up. When I got up this morning it was 30 outside, Don said it was 28 when he got up and there was ice on the pumpkin as you may say it. Now it is 47. Sun is out though which is nice. Nothing new. Hugs and love

Joyce
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day. Light flurries on and off all day. Not accumulated to much of anything. Had some me time reading this morning then got up and did all my planned exercise. Also shoveled the rest of the clients parking lot and ours, did laundry and dishes. After lunch Hubby and I played skipbo as my muscles were letting me know how they feel about all the exercise. Maybe tomorrow we can play Wii sports and be active in the afternoon. Tomorrow I also have to go shopping for one of my cousin's first birthday party. That will be a nice trip with fun Saturday.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,653 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyon, hope you all are enjoying a good evening and having fun of some sort. My fun I had this morning and blogged about it. I had more fun this afternoon as it was Senior's Day at shoppersdrugmart and I spent enough to get a 10.00 gift certificate I can use next week. I also got 2 dozen eggs at a discount as they usually do that on Senior's day so I took advantage of that. I gave one to my sister along with some other product she requested and told her she can pay me the 25.00 later when she gets paid next week. The look on her face was huh?? I showed her the reciept and how much stuff cost. Then I walked home from her place and as you can see on the picture of my Iwatch activity, almost 10,000 steps!!
    @Catwmncat yes I basically comment here more then the news feed but I still post the odd picture here and there is not much chat on the team chat it barely moves. So I come here and can chat with folks here. I hope you enjoy coming here, I know chat is not really your thing, but sometimes we need it. Yesterday I was in a blue funk and the chat helped me today that mood is gone for now and I was busy with things. That helped too. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy and cause my own discontent but I find music helps me with that and chat here on line too.
    @Tabatha_Cain OH NO On the snow, send it to @Dianedoessmiles1 she wants it lol not me !! I hope it is not too bad for work at BK but if it is, being safe is always better then anything else!
    @everyone have a wonderful evening and reach out on here if you need to. Sometimes I need to !!

gusxew9fuc6f.png
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Dinner, figured I best have what I have been craving tonight instead of tomorrow- wish I knew how to resize these pics....
    z3josveskorw.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,599 Member
    Options
    HI ALL!! Such a BUSY DAY AGAIN today!! I love these days, and yet, they more then tire me way way out!! I had my GD this afternoon for a few hours, then I went grocery stopping as did they. LOL Nothing like shopping with a kid!! BUT he's very polite in ASKING if he can have something and of course I right off promised him when he said he wanted candy "I'll get a little bit IF You do not run around the store and stay right with us and behave." Which hey for a 5 year old with a TON of energy, he did outstanding!! He did get the small box of Reeses Pieces, sides, LOL He'd not be with me when the sugar hit!! LOL! I'm not built for this now, but yet, I loved every single second of it.
    @Lindiemaep ,, will you have everything you wanted done by tomorrow so you do not have to go out over the weekend? OH I ADORE numbers so much!! Yes that does help.
    @Catwmncat ,, WOOHOO NICE to have you with us!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Love the kitty standing up on it's hind paws! SO CUTE!! Izzy does that when I have her work for her treats.
    OFF I GO To the PS4L ,,, I'll LOL NOT Even try to catch up with the chat for today. There are 15 posts. ENJOY THE NIGHT!! Fridays as a CL is ALWAYS CRAZY!! We'll see what I can do tomorrow.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP: I can tell you how to resize if you have an apple computer. I'm not that good on PC's. The food looks delicious and congrats on your walking!!! Good job.

@Catwmncat: Purrsday! Now I can't wait for Caturday. Love your days of the week.

@Tabatha_Cain: Tickled to see your photo. Love the dog tracks.

@Kurtize: We're in for colder weather for awhile. I hope to be bragging about the 40's again next week.

@Patti241: So glad to hear that you enjoyed the gym.

Tomorrow's word is TENDERNESS

0v5tdrk30da2.jpg

Here's a photo of Jonathan--Billie's best friend unless she has to share treats.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,454 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good day. So this last week I panicked because my hair is so short and I did not think I would be able to do anything with it for the wedding. So I called my hair stylist and in a panic scheduled an appointment just to talk about my hair length and my options. So I went there. He saw me almost in tears over my crappy hair and he did me a quick updo and just told me that by the time my wedding came I could have another couple of inches and all would be fine. Ladies he made me feel so pretty. I am attaching the photos of my first hair trial. Next one will have my veil with it.

1q2qxzb2gwk3.jpg
    ud2l8tp0jvcb.jpg
    e8hmxypu5haq.jpg

Let me know what you all think.

@Catwmncat - Yeah during IBC I was so busy. I am not sure if I was coming or going. It was crazy. I hope your vanity repair goes well. Thank you for tagging me and I am sorry if I did not respond. That is not like me.
    @Kurtize - It is so cold out here. It is 30 outside and the snow just won't quit. We are suppose to get a couple inches every day for a couple weeks.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I hope you are able to relax. Enjoy your cousin's birthday party. Way to go on getting laundry and dishes done
    @LindieMaeP - So glad they have a senior day. Some places are still good. It was not bad. I have lived in Michigan all of my life so this snow you just have to be slow on the roads. Way to go on closing those rings. That dinner looks good.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - What a cute puppy. I have more photos to show. I am attaching them to this post.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day. It is time for me to get some food.

Tabatha

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,355 Member
    Options
    Novermbergal: I just started but I am enjoying it.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It’s 35 feels like 27 with a high of 51 today. Insight Timer Quote: Self-care is how you take your power back.—Lalah Delia I AM: I am still learning, and it’s okay to make mistakes. Axe Sharpening: If you don’t start now, when will you? There’s no perfect time, no perfect moment.—Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Challenge your negative thoughts and look for the upside. Fitness Quote: No Energy. Tired AF. Still Going to the Gym.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: When you focus on what’s blessing you, you’ll forget what’s depressing you.—unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,578 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Full-Body “GBC” Week 4, Day 5 in the gym after breakfast.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,175 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP You were quite the busy beaver and got plenty of exercise, deals and a $10 gift certificate to boot. Sounds like a day to be grateful for. Every time I see your fish and chips I just want to dig in, it looks so yummy. To resize Android pictures on the app, select a picture from your gallery, click on the pencil at the bottom, click on the three dots, click resize then select a size from the options. Just double check that you didn't reduce it too much or it will be fuzzy. You can not resize a gif or it will automatically change it to png or jpg and not run.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 you knew I'd end up here eventually. I gotta stick close to the CL (crazy lady).
    @NovemberGail You jumped from Purrsday right to Caturday... did you forget about Furriday aka Caturday Eve??? Jonathan is quite the handsome boy, Billie is one lucky girl to have such a sweet friend.
    ujdwroi9ti6e.jpg
    @Tabatha_Cain no worries about the IBC or not responding to the tags. Diane filled me in on how busy you were... you were just missed. A good hairdresser can work with any issue and knows exactly what to do in almost every situation. Your hair looks fabulous and will look even better with your magnificent smile as you glide down the aisle.

I'm trying to cut down my time spent on mfp, as it has been consuming my days, so I decided to stop posting to the newsfeed and just post here and on the PS4L team. I normally post pictures of my daily food on the newsfeed to help me stay more accountable. I don’t know where to do that now... If I did one daily collage (see below) and posted it here would that be okay or would it be better to post it on my team? If doing a blog would be the best place I'll do it there, but I'd rather not add another place to havw to keep track of. Please let me know what you think... all opinions are appreciated. HAPPY FURRIDAY!
    aiosbuusaqpl.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's the start of a co-o-old weekend but I have no reason to go out except in a car if necessary or for a short walk if cabin fever hits a bit. This morning I'll head to Safeway early and get back for lunch and have a nice afternoon. That should help me get my steps in and most of my fitness minutes as well.
    @Catwmncat oh oh oh love the pic, thanks, I was missing them. I understand less computer time, especially when there are so many other things needing your attention. AND I'll be back in the den to help you with the CL (crazyladybwahahahaha) Thank you for the direction of changing pic size on android - good thing I am keeping that phone eh! I tried one and will post it after I finish jabber-jawing !!
    @Tabatha_Cain your hair looks amazing and growing a couple of inches will give the hair dresser more to play with, rest assured you will look an amazing beautiful bride on your special day!!
    @everyone, hope you have some good plans for the weekend, and hey don't sweat weigh-in tomorrow - I am up a couple of lbs but I expect that on this journey of a healthier me. Have a good Caturday Eve !!! and enjoy your Furiday !! lol

i6ko6h1ind1w.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,116 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday and hoping you all are having a great day. @Tabatha_Cain & @NovemberGail not sure I could handle that cold of weather.
    @Tabatha_Cain your stylist does a beautiful job, you look fantastic, your hair isn't too short. You are going to be a very beautiful bride. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Well here is some Friday humor

asiqn52z1i82.jpg

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Tabatha your hair looks fabulous and will only look better by your wedding.

Cat I have no problem with you posting the photo here. I completely understand groups taking up a lot of time. It use to happen with Sparks for me.

It's snowing again! Most of the day was sunny and it was a nice change. All my exercise done. Didn't let my muscles control my plan. Tomorrow will be a bit more relaxed. Also ran some errands to get my walk in no excuse that way, some dishes and laundry are done. Finally started working on my program for TOPS on Tuesday. That will probably get more attention on Sunday during football. Played a few games of skipbo with Hubby. Can't wait to go to bed tonight.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,599 Member
    Options
    @Novembergail,, Awww Jonathan is so cute!! LOL BILLIE ,, please share.
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, LOVE the curls11 Nice and thick. My hair has always been very fine and not much, I still love it, but its far from full. I think yours if very nice as it is.
    Patti241,, have you been back to the gym? Please build up the time you are there. I love Planet Fitness motto (if its the same it was in 2020 ) NO JUDGEMENT ZONE!!! I've others who are quite large, I always smiled and waved, I was not small, and am not small now. THE HERO'S ARE THOSE who are willing to keep going!! You'll be one.
    @Catwmncat ,, TY TY TY for helping Linda (I am sure for those of you on iPhone it's very similar) I had figured there MUST BE A WAY!! Is there a way to make them smaller when copy and pasting a pic from another site?
    LOVE FURRDAY!!! LOLOL YOU KNEW I WOULD!! ABSOLUTELY POST here your food and also PS4L? PS4L counts on that picture, and maybe others will. If enough people do we can have a new feed! TY TY TY!! HMMM i knew you'd end up here, are you going to cause the TROUBLE YOU DO ON PS4L? LOLOL We get the team to laughing and they of course get in the things we come up with and add their OWN!!!
    @Lindamaep ,, before you come back to PS4L I THINK we need a vote!! LOLOL IT'LL BE ALL YES of course. OH DEAR ME!! I have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO "WITH THAT CL!!" I've talked and talked to her, explained it all, and well it's like talking to MYSELF (I AM the CL LOL). But we agree she's the most sane CL the PS4L has ever had (AND THE ONLY ONE! LOL). She hales from the Dawggie team, need we say more? You ALL GET ME GOING!
    @Kurtize,,, Next week Linda ( @Lindiemaep ) is sending it here, our high Weds 27, Thurs 24, Fri 17 (low 5) Fri 17 (low 6) Sat 21 (low 9) Sunday 24 (low 11). I DO NOT MIND THIS AT ALL!! I may even be able to wear my puffy coat!! I HOPE SO!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, Hope you are enjoying the snow!! I LOVE IT as you well know. Glad you had a more relaxing day and tomorrow will be again. Often during a football game, I do not eat anything extra. I try to make the it about the game though if I have others over, I am usually in charge of what gets made and brought over, but not all can do that.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 that CL needs to remember the mirror has two faces, one you see and one you do not see!!! I am sure you will "chat her up" when it is right LOL I am just doing a load of laundry, Gene has to work tomorrow so he's chillin' and just got home actually - and S79 is playing so nice ... my song...
    I went to Walmart tonight and got a couple of pairs of joggers I can wear out instead of jeans, might be gentler on my knees. Although I have stretch jeans, they hurt my knees when I wear them too long. I also spent too much !!! I want to look to see about Oofas shoes to see if they will work for me. I might look into that next week.
    Have a good evening everyone !!