WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,158 Member
    Options
    @eggfreak We did a raclette just before Christmas with our family. It was a lot of fun.. hope your company enjoys the experience

1/8 exercise:
    8670 steps + 17 minutes Peloton

Final call for any step challenge members that still need to post for their week 1 (Jan 1-7). Loving all the numbers so far!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you @ashleycarole86
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @DD265 can't wait to make that soup - looks and sounds delicious, and filling. I rarely use lamb as it's pretty expensive here but I can manage 250 gr. of minced lamb, I'm sure of it.

@jugar glad you have the run of the house again :)
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie....so I'm trending in the wrong direction, but I'm honestly not too concerned. My lifts have gradually been getting heavier and I started a new lifting routine and let me tell you...incline & decline bench presses will have you feeling all sorts of things if you're used to doing regular flat ones. I'm glad I decreased my weight since I'm working smaller muscles that haven't really been touched before.

I plan on getting on the fancy bia scale again soon, so hopefully even though my overall weight is going up, it's from muscle (fingers crossed). If not, I'm going to have to tweak my kcal goals.

PW: 144.4
    CW: 146

Also - I just bought ESHA for my job, which is the gold standard RDs use for diet analysis, so if anyone would like to compare their MFP logs to that, we can conduct an experiment :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,142 Member
    Options
    Ahhh - Barcelona to Madrid. A beautiful 125 hours for sure!

I hope everyone is doing great. I'm just about to fall into bed, but first -- the Wednesday line-up!
    @AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @lauren_989
    @alydanbeads

And still up for an update from @ells_bellz :heart:

Thanks!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 153.4
    CW 153

It was lower yesterday, but I was starving last night and ate a lot. 🤷‍♀️ And, I was still hungry when I layer in bed. After 10 minutes, I got up and made tea. Tomorrow, I am going to Denver. I will be staying at hotel for 3 nights. I hope I can find healthy choices. I have a lot to do to get ready still. Today, I am going to loft. I was considering toong just Barre and pilates this month, but I want to mix it up.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,142 Member
    Options
    @AshenMoon That is a fabulous pendant! I will definitely go check out your latest creations :smiley:

Raucous cheering to all you wonderful losers! This week is SO green. We must be channeling @Meals12 Amelia's summer! I knew it would be great having another member from the Southern Hemisphere.

I'm starting to feel like it is finally winter here - it is really cold this morning, and a good snow storm is on its way starting tomorrow. At last!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm glad you're finally getting your snow! I'm not looking forward to the shovelling, but I will enjoy the calorie burn.
    I just hope hockey doesn't get cancelled like the last storm.

My weight this morning was right at the upper limit of my maintenance range and I've noticed thoughts when plating my meals that involve 'I can eat this extra portion, I'll burn it off later' or 'I'll get back on track in February'... So that's the beginning of the slippery uphill climb for me. I've tried to start tracking again and haven't won that battle... I'm going to be conscious of my thoughts and up my water consumption.
    We fixed the ice maker! No more excuses.
    I've also noticed lower back pain from our new, softer bed. I guess my spinal injury wasn't as healed as I thought and I will have to commit to more planks or pilates to strengthen my core and fix this.
This discussion has been closed.