WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi there... @jugar Not sure if you remember me, (Vikki - Gidgitgoescrazy) but I would like to come back, and this is the group I'd like to come back to. I deleted by old account, so this is a new one. I know I can't start till Feb, and that's fine... PLEASE :)
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - here are my stats for the week!

Sunday 1/8: 12,795 steps
    Monday 1/9: 10,811 steps + 34 minutes functional strength training
    Tuesday 1/10: 8,206 steps + 46 minutes yoga
    Wednesday 1/11: 5,552 steps + 34 minutes functional strength training
    Thursday 1/12: 7,018 steps + 33 minutes functional strength training
    Friday 1/13: 6,708 steps
    Saturday 1/14: 13,571 steps + 47 minutes functional strength training
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Vikki! @Gidgitgoescrzy Good to see you. How's your back? I still have a quote I stole from you written on my wall: 'I won't get stronger by crying over it'. It's a much nicer version of 'Suck it up, Buttercup!' that I tend to have rattling in my brain when I get down on myself for quitting on workouts because they're hard. Love the new profile pic!
  • PlaneMonkey
    Options
    @jugar so many people are having problems with their ears after covid or colds this holiday season. My hubby has had blocked ears for over 2 weeks now. Decongestant pills weren't working so we got him flonase from the pharmacy and it's been helping. All the tubes and sinuses are connected so even though your nose is clear, you might be able to administer something through it that will help your ears.
    We're in the same boat with doctors. Those phone calls aren't fun... I hope you find a solution soon!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks @PlaneMonkey ! I hate ear stuff since I only have one that functions. Bleh!!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @cleaneater80 That’s true. Thank you so much.
    Great progress this week👍
  • PlaneMonkey
    Options
    @DD265 you have put so much into your home. The 'what if' game can be so hard. There's pros and cons for both moves. I don't know if the UK does it but here in Canada we can 'port' our mortgage to the new property and only pay an increased blended rate on the additional borrowed amount for the larger property. Not all lenders tell you about that option as they make more money when they just give you a higher rate and start fresh.

How has this anxiety affecting your BED progress? What's your process to make decisions like this? My tummy is churning with anxiety on your behalf! Ohh the unknowns! Taking a walk or run to clear your head might help your heart to decide.

Hugs

• PlaneMonkey
    Options
    @jugar hubby was on hold for an hour and 20 minutes with the health services but managed to score an appointment cancellation with our assigned medical clinic today and they've diagnosed him with otitis, an inner ear infection. He doesn't have any fever associated with it so they found that strange, but antibiotics are waiting for us at the pharmacy and they told him to expect results within 3 days.
    Fingers crossed!
    I hope you're able to get healed quickly as well.
This discussion has been closed.