WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,181 Member
    Options
    Thanks @wishfuljune
    Our week starts Sunday (1/1)
    Do you happen to have a step count for that day you want added (just so you're not missing a week)?
    No big deal if you don't!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous full moon out there tonight! I hope many of you can see it as well as we are right now. Makes me want to go out and listen up for any howling that might be going on.

Great job, intrepid steppers and exercisers of the last week of December! I love the statistical interpretation that you worked off 10 Christmas dinners complete with wine 🍷

Things are pretty boring around here, so I'll just put in the congrats and reminders.

Well done our top 3 for the first week of January 2023! Bragging rights all week :smiley:
    @eggfreak
    @cleaneater80
    @alydanbeads

Weigh-ins due Sunday - Monday:
    @ells_bellz
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @kto0194
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Yes, definitely! 1/1: 20 minutes yoga + 14,752 steps.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - it does take up a lot of space, but we decided the ability to set an incline and run on the treadmill was more important to us than something smaller/moveable. I suspect there are some that tick every box, but not in our budget for sure.

@lauren_989 Thanks for the heads up. We'll definitely test carefully, as I have a feeling it'll be plugged in to the same circuit as the TV etc. If we need to, we could have a cable run around the outside of the house to the conservatory for it, rather than damaging walls.
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Hi, when entering in your weight. Do you use your previous weight before the new weight of the 1st starting weight.

Example, if my previous weight was 160 and CW 158 for this week. Do I use 158 as my previous weight or just continue to use 160 for the next week?
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 3,746
    Mon 14,613
    Tues 15,172
    Wed 13,487
    30 min elliptical
    Thurs 10,708
    Fri 13,806
    Sat 9,267
    30 min Barre
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I did not have a good weekend. So much snacking, so many carbs. Today, I will eat 3 meals and track everything. I slept through my alarm and I have class tonight so no workout today.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    zankash23 wrote: »
    @ashleycarole86 Hi, when entering in your weight. Do you use your previous weight before the new weight of the 1st starting weight.

Example, if my previous weight was 160 and CW 158 for this week. Do I use 158 as my previous weight or just continue to use 160 for the next week?

Usually, the previous weight is the week before, but you know what? You can just put in your current weight and that goes in the spreadsheet no problem! It's just fun (or sometimes tough) to show your progress from the week before. The original starting weight shows up in the "total loss to date" column on the spreadsheet, and helps to remind us of how far we have come. If a bad week does not wipe that out, you're doing well!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I've had an overall good day, but haven't met my steps and I feel ravenous today 😫 I feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit. And a little shaky like my sugar is low (but I've eaten 1500 calories and had a bunch of fruit and protein 🤷🏼‍♀️)

@micki48 my husband had a lot of pain in his pinky toe, especially while walking. He got a steroid injection and was told to get wide shoes and that has significantly helped his pain. Also you didn't mention too much about your arch, but maybe plantar fasciitis? Stretching your foot and rolling it on a tennis ball help a lot!

@wishfuljune I'm glad the house inspection went well! Fingers crossed on the appraisal!
This discussion has been closed.