WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @micki48 I think it's great that you took some me time. Maybe you need to assign people cooking nights 😉 hehe that will teach them! I'm also the head chef in our household and it does get old.
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I'm late! It seems I'm still recovering from holidays 😢 cw 226.4 @jugar
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe, but it is time to wrap up this first week of January weigh-ins. Here are all the remaining people through end of day Saturday:

@EvMakesChanges
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @Rauhis
    @bobagurl2017
    @Isitua
    @zankash23
    @jimprogress

Last chance to stay with the team - we hope you're with us:
    @annieo22
    @Major_Psy_Girl

Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 and @jugar Thanks for the ideas for a visit to Canada. I’m excited! Now to get the ball rolling. This hubs of mine needs to get his passport.

Ashley - I’m so impressed with all that being social, you still logged. Great job!

Lots of taking down of decorations around here. I will get a walk in, but my foot has been bothering me a lot. Hope I can manage. Had over 10k steps yesterday. Most of them from our busy day at school. Our kids were tired. New record 12 of 14 kids asleep. (Two were elsewhere)

Hope everyone has a great day.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,156 Member
    Options
    @DianaGetsFit512 What you told her could have come right out of my mouth! Looking forward to hearing how it goes

1/6 exercise: 12488 steps

Going hiking today to a hike we've done before but not for a long time. It's not super far away which is good because one of my Christmas gifts from Brad was a dinner theatre show and that's tonight, so we need to get back in time.

Have a fun day!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    The January Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin Sunday, Jan 8th. Hope you will join us for the Live and Learn Challenge, designed to get you active and share some knowledge with others...Live and Learn! Look forward to seeing your posts each day. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10881472/january-week-2-group-challenge-live-and-learn#latest

Jessica :blush:
This discussion has been closed.