Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,909 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 That's interesting what you heard. I hope your garden works out, too! Wow, your rooms look great! I love the floors.

@AmbersWay Thank you. I am feeling a lot better today. More on that later. I'm sorry about the traumatic news. That's great you were able to get back on track right away.

@AustinRuadhain Yes, I love dog walks! Thanks. Good luck with the taxes.

@DrewsAnna Congrats on the loss! Your hard work is paying off. I'm so sorry about the kitty. I'm the same way, my animals are family. What a beautiful view for a walk. And pretty flowers.

@davidji82 Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. I am feeling better today, I still have a little nausea and headache but much better. I emailed my doctor yesterday and she said she thinks it is a virus. Violet got spayed yesterday and we have to keep her from jumping and playing, not easy when you are a 9-month-old pup. I am going to try to track today.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Ate all 3 meals as planned, drank more water.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 232
    CW: 232
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    @trooworld I just saw how bad you were feeling and scrolled ahead to see if you were feeling better, I'm so glad you're on the mend and doing better, sounds like a strong virus! Good luck with Violet, she sounds like a bundle of energy!

@txcritter69 I missed the photos of your yard, I love seeing both your pop and your palette garden going in! That's such a great idea for both of them. Your rooms look amazing!

@AmbersWay Hope you had a great nap! I'm sure finding out you were allergic to NSAIDS wasn't fun, I'm sensitive to a lot of stuff and it can be real frustrating but seems to run in the family as my Granddad had issues with reactions to meds. Love filling out forms where you have to put down allergies, surgeries, and meds and there's one tiny line, haha! Way to go resisting the breads, great job coping but I'm sorry to hear about the tough family news.

@AustinRuadhain I haven't find my glasses lens, I think I vacuumed it and threw it away and the garbage was already picked up. I heard my vacuum suck up something and it wouldn't pick anything up after it sounded different so I stopped and emptied everything and asked my Dad to look at it, it spit out chunks of hair and he didn't see anything wrong but checked it out, I'm thinking it's the perfect size to cause a clog like that so I'll go order new glasses next week.

@DrewsAnna You're doing awesome with your workouts! Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. My last cat was feral but she'd scratch on my door to come in every night and I fed her and her family and got a few fof them ixed. When she disappeared I missed her so much I couldn't stop crying, gentle hugs, I know it's horribly painful.

Hi team, happy Friday! I skipped working out yesterday and stayed in bed the second half of the day hoping to help this flare but no luck, I'll just rest around my plans as the next few days are busy. I had lunch with a close friend yesterday which was fun. I'm going to get my weights done then go to the greenhouse, usual stuff then there's an event at the library tomorrow with guest gardening lectures and a seed/plant swap and we're going to put some seedlings together to share with people (manager is speaking too). I'm working on a list for the charity and that's the second half of the day. Have a wonderful one!

No Zero Days
    great water
    healthy food aside of the taco salad shell
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody I pray you all have a blessed day. I managed to go to the gym this morning. I need to pursue it so that it goes passed being a habit and becomes part of my character.
    The drive to work this morning was an event. I drive in the dark. The lightning was so bright and often it was as if it was daylight. Then there was hail. Oh boy! The hail sounded like gunshots.

Fun times!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 148
    CW: 148.8

Goal Wieght 135-140
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am finally doing a real check in. Over about the last week I have pretty consistently been getting about five hours of sleep most nights and it is making a huge difference!
    I have been reading the posts when I am at the gym, so it has been really nice to catch up with everyone.

@19shmoo69 are you sharing the names of your glam squad? That was great!
    @trooworld I am so glad that Daisy and Violet get along (love the picture, she is so dang, cute! ). They are going to keep each other young♥️. If Violet is old me, nine months old, I imagine she will be running circles around Daisy L O L. I am sorry you had such a challenging day on Thursday, I really hope you are feeling better!

@katmary I am so sorry that you are struggling with pain, I hope that barometric pressure will even out for you! You had quite the day on Thursday!

@Fushiakat you should be so proud of yourself for staying right in your goal range, good for you!

I thought I was going to have more time to comment more, but I am running out of time! Absolutely loved seeing everybody’s pictures!!!
    I am so sorry for those that are struggling, hopefully it will be short-lived for those that are celebrating successes I cheer along with you!

Now that I am actually getting some sleep, I am finding life more manageable. Definitely running out of steam by about three or four, but I can definitely see and feel that I am able to concentrate more which is huge!
    I did have a gain of .8 pounds this week, but I wasn’t sad about it. I totally forgot to weigh myself on Wednesday and didn’t do it until this morning, I have been weighing on Sunday mornings for so many years. I totally forgot. My brother and nephew have been up all week, so eating has not been good and on Thursday night we went bowling, had chicken fingers up and fries and beer!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @19shmoo69 I pray you have a blessed evening my friend. Great job going to the gym! Wow I'm glad you made it to work, sounds pretty scary.

@laurelfit57 So wonderful to see an update from you! I'm glad you're getting better sleep though you still must be tired, too bad we can't sleep like when we were younger. I'm glad you're feeling better though thank goodness. Thursday night sounds fun, glad to hear you had a good time!

Hi team! I was all dressed to go to the greenhouse and the manager texted saying we're going too low to move more stuff to the farm so we skipped it. I went to Costco to order my new glasses, I managed to get sunglasses too for $50 off plus a $100 gift card, yay! I still spent too much altogether but that always happens at Costco. I cleaned the kitchen and family room then all the boxes I ordered for the military care packages came, my poor mailman was holding a pack of 25 and said 8 more were in his jeep so I insisted on carrying them and it flared me back up of course. I filled a closet with them but made sure I'd ordered the right ones before moving all of them. Not much else going on, tomorrow's the garden day at the library so I'm going to the farm for a bit then doing that. Have a great Saturday everyone!

No Zero Days
    arm cardio, arm weights, abs, and stretching plus Costco walking and box lifting.
    Great water
    healthy meals- salad with chicken and Brussel sprouts with sweet potatoes and chicken. (yea yea, Bubba Gump but with chicken this weekend!). I bought asparagus not thinking of Bill being allergic to it and he's coming Monday so I have to get through Brussel sprouts and asparagus by then.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In day: Saturday
    PW: 125.8
    CW: 125.4
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 230.3
    CW 230
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,909 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 I am feeling better except for a headache. Thanks! Violet is definitely a bundle of energy lol. I'm sorry you aren't feeling better. Hopefully the weather changes soon up there. Wow, great deal at Costco! Great job with your no zeros! Have a great day!

@19shmoo69 Great job at the gym! Oh gosh, that drive of yours sounds like it was treacherous. Do be careful.

@laurelfit57 I'm glad you are getting a little better sleep. Yes, Daisy is probably going to lose some weight keeping up with Violet (and Daisy could use it lol)! Violet is definitely running circles around Daisy. Except right now: we have to keep her calm which isn't easy at all lol. I am feeling better, thank you! How's Vanny? Chicken fingers, fries, and beer sound amazing I hope you enjoyed them! :D

@micaroo4 @tammymccrady6278 Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. I am feeling much better aside from a headache. I didn't track yesterday but I feel close to tracking like I may get it together to track today. I am getting my hair done and then my friend is going to come over to meet Violet this afternoon. That's about all I have going on. We are having gumbo for dinner: I bought this frozen gumbo starter brick from the grocery store called "Mee Ma's Gumbo Brick" a few weeks ago and made it and we really liked it. So, I bought some more for us and for my MIL: https://www.gumbobrick.com/

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Ate 2 meals as planned, and drank more water.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 216.4
    Todays Weight: 217.8
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday- posting today as I won’t be home tomorrow to weigh.

SW 232.2
    PW 221.8
    CW 220.4
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    The March Week 5 Group Challenge is active and will begin on Sunday, Mar 26th. Please join us for Choose Two and Do! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10887239/march-week-5-group-challenge-choose-two-and-do#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Username: askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 258.5
    CW: 259
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @trooworld Thank you! LOL I'm reading through your responses and laughing at Violet, sounds like puppy energy! I couldn't believe my cats when they were kittens and my brother's puppy is a huge handful, remember she will slow down a bit so take a lot of photos. Have fun with your friend. I've never made gumbo, that looks really tasty.

@sleepygirl79 Have fun on your trip, you got this! Being able to look up menus first helps a lot with anxiety though if it's not a chain it may not have calories so just do your best and have fun. I love that photo with the tree branches, so beautiful.

Hi team, hope you're all having an amazing Saturday! I went to the farm this morning then to the library for a few hours, the seed/plant exchange and lecturers were fun. The farm manager was first and he had 3 of us from the farm there (I wore my farm t-shirt like a true fan!), the tree and native plant talks were real interesting too. I made it through the master gardener which was mostly general info and grabbed my walker and left before our “farmer Fred” talked who is a popular garden writer/speaker here: http://www.farmerfred.com/ Think I'll check out his site after I post this! I finished a mailing list for the charity, worked out, had dinner and a bath, and am headed back to finish my book after I look around that website. Tomorrow the charity has a booth at a Women's Businness event so I'm going to help out for a bit. Have a great Sunday!

No Zero Days
    healthy meals and under calories
    weeded at the farm, chair cardio, leg strength, stretching
    great tea and water
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    @sleepygirl79 - Nice photo!
This discussion has been closed.