Weigh In Sunday
    SW: 175
    PW: 169.6
    CW: 169.2
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    "🎉CONGRATULATIONS 🎉" @DrewsAnna, @davidji82, @micaroo4, @tammymccrady6278, @sleepygirl79 and @AmbersWay

@AmbersWay Thank you! I'm sorry about your traumatic news. Prayers that all turns out ok!

@AustinRuadhain Thank you! I use to love tax season😧

@DrewsAnna Thank you! Great job on working out💪 Taking a day off is good for the body. I am sorry about your Kitty. My fur babies are like my kids. I still tear up when I think about my baby Sansa. I love the picture of the mountain.

@trooworld Thank you! I can't wait to finish the house. I know it is going to be a few more yrs, but with any new thing done, it's so rewarding. I'm glad you are doing better.

@Katmary71 Thank you! So far everything planted is surviving.😂 I hope up are doing better with your pain.

@sleepygirl79 Enjoy your trip!

I love this time of the year. The change in energy my body goes through knowing spring is here and I can come out of hibernation. But they reality sets in and now comes so much work around the house.😂😅😂
    Most of my projects are finished at this point so I am getting back to the decluttering and organization. Planning a yard sale the 1st weekend in May so lots to do to get ready.
    Have a GREAT DAY!

☕Today is
    like COFFEE
    It will be
    As Good As
    YOU MAKE IT☕

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,909 Member
    Options
    @Sleepygirl79 Congrats on the loss! Good luck on your trip, I hope you have fun. What a beautiful picture!

@Katmary71 Violet is total puppy energy! LOL I am taking all the photos and videos, thank god we have modern technology to make it easy! I did have fun with my friend, thanks. I'm glad you had fun at the library lectures. That looks like a really helpful site with a lot of tips. Doing great with your no zeros!

@askewcr I'm glad your knee is feeling better. You've got this.

@AmbersWay Congrats on the loss! Wow, you are going to be in Onederland before you know it AND hit that 20# mark! :D

@txcritter69 Congrats on the loss! Yes, your house will be very rewarding. I love this time of year, too. It's like a fresh start. Good luck with the decluttering and organization.

Hi all. Feb 20th was the last day I tracked. I have been pretty off track for over a month. Today is the day that changed: I pretracked my meals today. I was going to just hop on here and reply to everyone but I stopped myself and made time to pretrack. That is the first step. I am donating blood today and running errands and that's about it.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Ate a healthy dinner as planned.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 217
    Todays Weight: 218
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    Is there a Slims Stridekick challenge? I may have missed out :/
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 Im waiting for a new one also. You gals did great this last week.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

gh14vs5zaqkx.png
    nsynzitxwpnz.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    4dcouzv0kc6s.png

By Pounds
    xqoh4x7k810s.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    6d5cnps3dd3l.png

By Pounds
    gujklwpkqfgz.png
    1epbj2mmm4qq.png

Team Winners
    q5w3cnt89m1p.png
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 271
    C. W. 282
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

I am catching up. Yesterday was super busy, and I peeked in and read, but didn't reply.

@GabiV125 , @FushiaKat and @txcritter69 - Congratulations on being on the leaderboard!

@DrewsAnna - Woohoo to all that work you are doing with dumbbells and resistance bands. It all sounds great!
    And double hooray to improving your food choices. For me, at least, those are key to losing weight.
    I am so sorry to hear about your cat passing away. They were lucky to have you.

@AmbersWay - Congratulations on taking such good care of yourself in the face of the traumatic family news. It's impressive you got on track so quickly.

@trooworld - I am glad your symptoms turned out to be a virus, and that you are improving.
    Hurray to eating so many planned meals -- way to go on those no zeros!

@19shmoo69 - I keep hearing about spectacular, scary storms this spring. I hope your weekend was quieter, after that hail storm.

@laurelfit57 - It's great that you are working on your sleep. That's so important!

@sleepygirl79 - I hope your trip is going well! Your sunset picture was gorgeous!

@AmbersWay -- Woohoo to that great weigh-in! Stay focused and you will be in Onederland soon!

I am having a good No Zero Day so far.
    🟢Eating fruits and vegetables
    🟢Fasting window (17-7)
    🟡Steps (I am just 300 steps short, and will head out on a walk with my husband in a bit)
    🟡Martial arts forms practice (30 minutes)
    🟡Breathing practice (30 minutes)
    🟡Meditation (30 minutes)
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    🎉Congratulations to our friends that made the leaderboard 🎉

@AustinRuadhain thank you! I have to say that I am beyond proud of myself for keeping on track (minus the whoppers and two small bags of chips 🤷🏻‍♀️) as I would previously go to bed and eat (comfort foods) until I felt better. And I mean take them to bed with me. Choosing not to do that really made a difference. Instead of wallowing in sadness, I stayed focused and also managed to deal with things in a better way, even the news.

Your no zeros look great and I am always enjoying your diary. Today I added acv to our meal all because of you. You put it in my mind.

@trooworld congrats on pretracking, that’s helpful. How great to donate blood. I wish I was a stronger person, I am the pass out person. I can give blood for test but when it’s a lot or an iv, I don’t manage too well. I seriously do better with surgery recoveries than with needles coming at me. I chose natural childbirth to avoid an iv. Ok I’m better than that now but still am known to pass out, even when I swear that I got my big girl panties on. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

@txcritter69 a yard sale sounds like fun. I need one. At this point Id like to throw my whole house outside so I don’t have to organize. 😂🤪

@Katmary71 I feel you on the tiny line and lists of allergies. Whenever a new dr opens my file they’re like woah! Especially, surgical days.

Wow your list of things you did made me tired. I love all the gardening and charity posts. Makes me happy. I am about to start my first project after a long long break. 💕

@askewcr you can do it! We’re cheering you on. Cycling has been kind to my knees. Strength training, I learned last week to skip things that put pressure on my knees. So I just did a different form of the workout. I now realize I won’t be able to do things I once did but I’m finding ways around that. You will too. 😉

@sleepygirl79 i hope you’re having/had a nice trip.

Thanks to everyone for the support. I still feel gutted but have realized that sometimes 💩 happens and you can only give support and move on. It’s hard to see someone make bad choices and then to watch them struggle through them. All I can do at this point is listen and try to give sincere advice. Sometimes, this adulting really sucks.

Other than that, kids are doing well, husband has been supportive. Weather is slightly warming up. I had a nice cool walk today. Love cool/cold weather walks. Met some stray cats. Made sure not to bring any home. Found a couple food trucks, considering to buy burgers for stray cats next time I go out. Support the food truck and feed the kitties. We did that in the mountains (ski area) in Turkey. Asked for the meat only to feed the stray dogs. Tourist watched like it was an attraction and the Turks were happy. They’re very kind to stray animals. A country were the kitties take naps absolutely anywhere they want, as do the dogs. You find food, water and houses everywhere. There are even recycling machines that spit out cat food.

Ok late night rambling over.

Have a great Monday everyone 🌷

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    @askewcr So happy to see you post! I'm so glad your knee is feeling better. Slowing down stinks but of course it's better to have functional movement throughout the day than exhaust yourself with workouts. You can find balance with it. Any current favorite ways to eat veggies?

@AmbersWay That's wonderful the next ,couple pounds will be double exciting with 20lbs down and Onederland!

@txcritter69 You're on fire getting things done! You're right you're finally celebrating spring then there's so much to do it's stressful. Of course allergies kick in too! Hope you get a lot done in time for the yard sale.

@trooworld Way to go on getting back to tracking, you got this! It's hard to get back to it after stopping for awhile but you're right, first step down. Thanks for donating blood!

@GabiV125 @FushiaKat @txcritter69 Congratulations team winners!

@AustinRuadhain Beautiful no zeros!

@AmbersWay Your walk sounds wonderful, I'm sure the kitties would appreciate some free food as would the trucks business.

@soniascarlett5173 Welcome to Mission Slimpossibles, can't wait to get to know you!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Thank you thank you for the card and the seeds! I just learned yesterday at the garden event at the library that if you put lettuce in containers in shade here it can last through our summers so I'm going to give it a go with these. The card is beautiful too!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! I'm struggling to get good sleep again but am not sure why, it could just be because I've been busier. The women's business event was slow but the time talking with the other board members was fun, I feel like we're crossing into becoming friends at this point. I was going to meet a friend who volunteers with us for lunch but she was just waking up when I left and didn't answer until I drove by the restaurant. I cleaned the house and didn't accomplish much else today aside of my workout this morning. Bill's coming tomorrow, we're going to see Greta Van Fleet's rescheduled concert with my brother Tuesday night. He hasn't come in a couple months and it's going to be a short visit so I probably won't be around much the next two days. Hope you all have a great Monday and start of the week!

No Zero Days
    - under though I had popcorn for dinner!
    - Good exercise (arm cardio, arms and abs strength, stretching, cleaning)
    - great water/tea, I put extra ginger in with my tea in the IP and it's strong and tasty so I've had a lot today. I bought a tea from an herbalist at the fair and she said it tasted better out of the two I was looking at, I think it's damiana that tastes yucky in it, I remember taking something with it before for endometriosis in my 20s and I hated that tea too. Back then I'd come home from the holistic clinic with bags of roots and leaves and the whole house would reek and I actually like most herbs.
  • rodgerd27
    rodgerd27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: rodgerd27
    Weigh in day: Monday
    SW: 106.0kg
    PW: 104.6kg
    CW: 104.4kg
    GW: 95.0kg
  • trooworld
    Options
    @GabiV125 @FushiaKat @txcritter69 Way to get on the leaderboard, congratulations!!!

@AustinRuadhain Thanks! :D Congrats on your good no zero day as well.

@AmbersWay Thank you! I was actually turned away from donating yesterday: they said my iron was too low. That's never happened before, I've been donating regularly for a couple of years now. I will have to go back in 2 weeks. I almost pass out when I try to donate plasma, which is a shame because you can make a lot of money donating plasma. You are not alone, there are a lot of needle-phobic people out there! I'm glad you are doing a bit better. Sounds like a good walk. Did the strays let you pet them? I love that the Turks are kind to the strays. You have a big heart, I love that too! <3

@soniascarlett5173 Welcome to the team! I'm glad you joined.

@Katmary71 Thank you! Unfortunately, my iron was too low to donate yesterday but I will try again in 2 weeks. That's never happened to me before and I wonder if it had to do with the virus I had. I'm sorry you are struggling with sleep. That's great you are making friends with the board members. I hope you have fun with Bill. How's he feeling now? Ooh that tea sounds good! Great job with your no zeros!

@rodgerd27 Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. Well, I didn't eat anything I pretracked yesterday but I went back and tracked what I ate. I pretracked again today and I should be able to eat everything I pretracked. I drank a lot of water yesterday, most of it was drunk in the morning before I went to donate blood.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Pretracked all meals, drank 101.4 oz liquids, got pretty good sleep.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Please share our sign-up thread for any new members. Do you have friends who might like to give it a try? Ready to make some real spring cleaning changes? This is the place to register for April:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10887282/registration-for-new-members-april-2023#latest

This is for NEW members. If you are already here, no need to sign up again. Thanks for helping more people join us!
  • trooworld
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain @shaunarlr83 Well done on the losses!

@JenAWhite Congrats on the loss, 123 days will go by fast!

Hi all. I did pretty well yesterday. Not perfect but better than I have been. I have pretracked today. I hope to get in more water. My Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is not syncing correctly with my phone, I'm trying to fix it.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Pretracked all meals, drank 50 oz liquids, got pretty good sleep.

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 195.0
    CW: 195.6
This discussion has been closed.