Replies

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 227.6
    CW 227.5

Well I’m am so sick of this! I just wish I could be a man. Lol. They seem to drop the weight so much faster. I get that slow and steady wins the race but still. But I met all my goals this week and had no zero days. I need to switch things up I think so that my body lets go and my metabolism gets jump started. Any ideas?
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 219.8
    Todays Weight: 218.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 Welcome to the team!

@DrewsAnna That's great you've been making good choices. Enjoy that sunshine! Oh I see you posted another update. Sounds like you earned that food lol. I hope your grandbeauties' team wins!

@Katmary71 I hope you feel better soon. That's impressive you had great no zeros despite feeling cruddy.

@tammymccrady6278 Oh I hear your frustration, I get it too. Just a checklist: are you drinking enough water? tracking? exercising? staying under your calorie goals? If yes to all of this...have you ever tried intermittent fasting? It's not for me but I see a lot of people having success doing it.

@gemwolf110 Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. I have a busy day today, we are going to an art festival in Little Italy (and I will try to not eat all the things!). It's also Independent Bookstore Day nationwide, so I will try to make it to my favorite bookstore.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Drank a good amount of water (75 oz), ate healthy meals, skipped dinner because I wasn't hungry.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Username: askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 261
    CW: 261
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

After so many months of illness and lethargy and lack of willpower to get myself on track I’m happy to report that I finally got onto my stationary bike tonight. I did 10km on an easy setting. Although it wasn’t an intense workout it was much better than sitting in my recliner. :)

Back when I was on track and at a much healthier weight I was doing 20k a day and I just looked forward to it all day long. I’ll work my way back to that!

Although my C. difficile infection seems to be in the past, I have had recurrent symptoms since it’s going to be a long haul to heal my gut. Some days are pretty good. Others are pretty bad. I just have to take them as they come and really work hard to eat properly to keep myself healthy. Easier said than done for someone with a history of bingeing.

I’ll be back tomorrow for weigh in. April wasn’t so great but it’s always the right time to get in the right mindset and I’m ready for May. To hit the ground, maybe not running, but upright and mobile.

Talk to you tomorrow!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    @megnolia82 I'm so glad you're feeling more on track, great job riding your stationary bike! I think in your case it's definitely going to take some time to be 100% but I'm sure you'll get there, you sound very determined!

@trooworld Art festival and independent bookstores in one day, you have all kinds of fun there, I wished I lived by you to tag along!

@tammymccrady6278 Sounds like it's detective work time. Are you overestimating calories burned? Have you reset your goal weight on here after losing weight (it changes calories as you lose)? Do you weigh your food? You'd be surprised at things you underestimate if not, I thought the people in the forums were being drill sargeants but if you DO weigh everything you get it including things with calories listed on the back. I did that recently with sourdough both thinking the fat pieces in the middle can't possibly be the same as the ends and I got to eat 2 ends but those big pieces were like a serving and a half!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 222
    Todays Weight: 225
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday
    SW: 175