Jump Into June!

Options
123457»

Replies

• magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Grilling Veggies and Tofu...sounds like a great 4th of July pre bbq to me...and fruit skewers...yum...the grilling really brings out the sweetness, @Carla_wfpb

Beautiful pictures, @bisky the flowers growing on the fences is so cool!

Yikes @JNettie73 ...I'm not sure what I would do, but call my bee guy (we have bees here in the Valley of the sun)...he will rehome the bees...but not sure what he would do with a wasp nest. YIKES.

today's plan

coffeee
    folded Just egg with Hatch green
    crunch master crackers with bitchin sauce
    freshly made carrot/orange juice
    sushi bowl ...big!
    fruit.

make it delicious!
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,488 Member
    Options
    s1iel5qsxoh7.jpg
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Oh, Donna, those pictures are gorgeous! Glad you are having a good trip but it does kind of suck to be on vacation and not be able to eat non-mushy food.

JNettie, I admit my love of all living creatures kind of stops at certain points. I had yellow jackets building nests by my back door and had someone deal with them. I also can't cope with mice or ants in my house.

Would enjoy seeing some pics of your garden when it takes off!

Nanc, your plan sounds great as usual. How's Miss Lulu doing?

I have been eating better the past couple days and I'm going to do a BIG grocery shop on Friday, meal prep on Saturday, and commit to a 100% WFPB July.
  • magic71755
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Thank you, @Mihani Yesterday, my sushi bowl was so good....going to have it again today. Trying to figure out what to meal prep for my short work week. I do like having those meals ready later today...makes getting ready for work so much easier...less stress.

today

coffee
    homemade yogurt, fresh fruit, grape nuts
    carrot/orange juice
    air fried tofu with LTO and siracha mayo
    mason jar salad ... sushi bowl
    fruit

I did love the taco mason jar salads...I might make those. decisions decisions

Great job making it delicious, everyone!

ETA: Making Mason Jar Vegan Sushi salads...shredded carrots and purple cabbage, chopped cukes, edamame, jasmine rice, herb lettuce, sushi ginger, seasoned rice vinegar, fresh mint and cilantro. Making four...one for dinner and three for workweek.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    0kh8oaawp8rl.jpg
  • magic71755
    edited June 2023
    Options
    coffee!

just egg folded...with jam
    leftover sushi salad
    Lunch new salad...same, sushi mason jar
    Dinner other half
    yogurt with fruit and grapenuts

making it deeeeee licious. cheers!

Nothing exciting to report.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    pgo50xxateiu.jpg
  • Mihani
    Options
    Whew, what a week I'm having. It's rare for me not to check in here for a couple days in a row. This group helps keep me focused on my goals even when I'm not doing so well (like this week). It has been a stressful time at work. I have to go in tomorrow because we have a client couldn't get in any other time so I am leaving at noon today and then I can just put in a full day tomorrow, and I can get the things done this afternoon and evening to get ready for my 100% July.

Hitting the grocery on the way home and will at least get everything prepped tonight. If I get home early enough and have time/energy I'll do the cooking as well, but if not then at least everything will be ready to go when I get home from the office tomorrow.

I'll let you all know my plan once it is finalized and I've done my grocery shopping. It's going to be mostly simple bowls and salads. Prep everything so it's ready to throw together at meals.
  • magic71755
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I love that you put 100% 4th of July, @Mihani ! I am going to let you run with it and use that for July's motivation. I did not hit any of my June Goals.

I am sorry work has been stressful, lately. Well, more so than usual. That is tough...I do not do well with stress...not too many people do. Getting your food ready will definitely help ease that stress.

I can tell you my latest obsession with Mason Jar Salads for work certainly has helped. I am not losing but at least I am not gaining...and feel a bit in control.

I did get some cleaning, and decluttering done this past weekend. So I will have a jump on the what's-left-mess starting Sunday.

Today's plan...pretty much identical to yesterday's...

coffee
    just egg frozen with jam
    splurge and order fresh 32 oz carrot/orange from Nekter
    Mason Jar Sushi Bowl salad 1/2
    Other Half
    Cherries
    Peach
    the end

Make it delicious, won't you!

• Marilynsretired
    Options
    psf2q2d04tck.jpg
  • Mihani
    Options
    Nanc, since you said that I'm going to go ahead and start July thread. <3:)